- 7+ years of experience in web application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, SPRING, Struts, XSLT, JDBC, XML.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP.
- Strong experience in Implementing MVC design pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL.
- Extensively used SQL in writing queries, database triggers, stored procedures and functions for database application.
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Extensive experience in code re - factoring, developing standards and mentoring the team.
Java Technologies: Java 5, Java 6, JAXP, AJAX, Log4j, Java Help API
J2EE Technologies: JSP 2.1 Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, JNDI, XML, JAXP, Java Beans
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall
Framework: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Database: Oracle 11g, DB2, MySQL
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Web Tools: HTML, Java Script, XML, DTD, Schemas, XSL, XSLT, DOM, JQuery
IDE / Testing Tools: Eclipse
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Scripts: UNIX, Java Script, ANT
Testing API: JUNIT
Confidential, North Wales, PA
- Leading Developers/Analyst in Enrollment team
- Provide solution for the design issues and involving in the architecture
- Hold a vital part in the Java Architecture team in maintaining standards across the Application, Coding conventions and Standards
- Creating detailed Design Documents and Technical Bulletins for use by the developers
- Application development, system support, test and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Log4J was used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console
- Daily client interaction to understand the requirement
Environment: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, XSLT, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translate business requirements into working model.
- Used Java Server Pages on top of Spring Core to control the presentation to the user.
- Designed and developed Rich user interface using front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Designed Persistence layer using the Hibernate framework for Object-relational mapping and converting data between incompatible type systems
- Involved in writing test cases using JUNIT for various modules.
- Involved in logging using Log4J and working with defects using Quality Centre.
- Involved in testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system deployment.
Environment: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and requirement gathering.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Struts MVC to show account details and summary.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (IOC).
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Spring JDBC was used to develop DAO classes to interact with the database to access account information.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUNIT Testing.
- Toad was used in oracle database for queries execution and also involved in writing SQL scripts, PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Worked on CVS, Perforce configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
Environment: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, spring 3.0, Struts 1.1, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
- Coded the business methods according to the IBM Rational Rose UML model.
- Extensively used Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XML and Struts 1.2 in presentation tier.
- Generated the Hibernate XML and Java Mappings for the schemas
- DB2 Database is used to store the system data
- Rational Application Developer (RAD) was used as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Unit testing for all the components using J-Unit.
- Apache log 4j Logging framework for logging of trace and Auditing.
- Worked with IBM Web-Sphere as the Application Server and IBM Rational CLEARCASE as the version controller.
Environments: Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts1.2, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) 6, WebSphere 6.0, AJAX, Rational CLEARCASE, Rational Rose, Oracle 9i, log4j.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Developed struts action classes, action forms and performed action mapping using Struts Framework and performed data validation in form beans and action classes.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework) and Hibernate.
- Extensively used Struts Framework as the controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the model based upon user requests.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Defined the search criteria and pulled out the record of the customer from the database. Make the required changes to the record and save the updated information back to the database.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- DAO and JDBC were used for database access.
- Developed applications with ANT based build scripts.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Involved in postproduction support and maintenance of the application.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Java, Struts 1.2, Servlets, HTML, XML, MS SQL Server 2005, J2EE, JUNIT, Tomcat 6.