Having 8 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi-Tier distributed applications using Java and Technologies.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate, Core Java.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frame works using JSF, Struts and Spring.
- Good knowledge about creational design patterns such as singleton, factory, prototype; behavioral design patterns like chain of responsibility, command, interpreter, observer; structural design patterns like adapter, corporate and facade.
- Configured freeware installer (Install Jammer) to the projects as a single executable files for easy distribution with cross platform support.
- Experience in dealing with Struts framework to create dynamic Web applications with clear separation of concerns.
- Was instrumental in using Spring to structure in a consistent, productive manner, pulling together single-tier frameworks to create a coherent architecture.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of Restful Web Service as a Provider using messaging medium as JSON.
- Good hands on experience with JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS and Web Services using AXIS, XFIRE, CXF.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Strong hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like JBoss 4.2, Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0,7.0 and BEA Weblogic 10.3 / 9.1 / 8.1.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse, J Developer and Netbeans
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, CVS & GIT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7,1.8 C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSTL
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), UNIX
Version Control: Rational Clearcase, Tortoise SVN, CVS
Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2008, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, MySQL 4.1, 5.0, DB2.
Database Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, MySQL workbench, DB2Connect
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0.3, IBatis, JPA
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2, JSF 1.2, Spring 2.5 & 3.0, Apache Wicket
IDEs: Eclipse, JBuilder 2005,2006,iRAD, NetBeans
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful), ESB
Webservice Implementations: Axis 2.0, RESTful
Middleware Technologies: EJB2.0,JNDI,JMS,JPA,JTA,JDO
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Web Server: Tomcat
Application Server: Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss, Jboss Portal server
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCESr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, San Antonio TX
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs)
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for user loan applications.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WeblogicApplication server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse3.0 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment
- Performed connectivity with Oracle database using JDBC.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Worked on Session Façade design pattern to access domain objects.
- Involved in building service and repository layers.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using JSF for user interaction.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle11g Database
- Used JMS messaging framework in the application to communicate with a variety of external systems that house member and provider data and to a medical term translation application called Autocoder.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Created dynamic HTML pages, used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Project artifact deployed on a JBoss Application Server.
- Used Eclipse3.8 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Worked on a variety of defects to stabilize application.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.6, JSF 2, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.5.6-Final, JBOSS Application Server 5.0, Apache Axis 2.0, Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.2, Unix, SQL Server 2008 (R2 – Enterprise Edition), HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Eclipse3.8, Maven 3.0.4, JUnit 3.8, Log4j, SVN.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Rochester NY
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Acceptance Test Driven Design and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Responsible for Requirements capturing & Preparing Software Requirement Specification.
- Involved in Design and Development using J2EE/Hibernate, XML, JSP, Struts MVC Model Framework and Oracle.
- Used Struts tag libraries/Struts validations for the Client Side validation.
- Developed the business logic using stateful session beans, EJB 2.1.
- Worked extensively with GWT to implement server calls and HTML pages.
- Implemented interfaces and classes of GWT Web UI class library for creating widgets.
- Worked on Data Management classes, using Hibernate to access the Oracle Database.
- Creating GUI using JSP, java Script and jQuery.
- Implemented the application using Spring Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used Core Spring framework for Dependency injection.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML documents in to HTML documents.
- Building the application using ANT/Maven scripts.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Written Test Cases for Unit Level Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in the Unit Testing and defect resolution as and when they are reported.
- Designing & creating reusable custom data visualization components/widgets.
- Integrate the developed Applications with Enterprise Security Environments.
- Involve in Technology & Performance Optimization and Error Reduction Procedures.
- Design and implement effective User Interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Maintain and enhance existing client applications and internal systems to improve integration.
- Use provided source-control tools like IBM Clear Case and task tracking systems to manage ‘Real Time’ Insights into Business Solutions.
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Used the Struts1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used Core Spring for setter dependency injections.
- Developed the business logic using stateful session beans, EJB 2.0.
- Used an Message Driven Bean (MDB) for supporting user subscriptions and notification features.
- Consumed a Web service for exchange rate calculation.
- Used Apache Tomcat as the application server for deployment.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySql.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server 6.0
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using ANT that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Used Log4J for logging.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.5, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.3, Web Services, Hibernate, MySql, Oracle 10g, JDBC, XML, XSLT, EJB 2.0, PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, CSS, Eclipse, NetBeans5.5, UML, HTML, JNDI, JDBC, Apache Ant, WebSphere Application server 6.0/5.0, Junit, Log4J, CVS.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Performed Application Demo’s to the end clients.
- Developed Restful Web Services as End point to share the data with the other products using JSON as messaging medium.
- Converted JSON to Java objects as part of consuming Restful Web services.
- Understanding and analyzing business requirement.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Used Spring security framework for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Developed & deployed the application in on Application Server and Supported the Production Releases.
- Involved in the design and development of application using Struts Action classes.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Formulated Use Cases for each business case to suit the requirements.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on Oracle 10g.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, JavaBeans, Struts 1.3, Struts Tag Libs, JSTL, Hibernate, Java Swings, Java Script, JQuery, StrutsV1.x, JSFV1.x, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere Integration Developer TomcatV6.0, Restful Web Services, DB2v9.1, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005/2000.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with a RAD tool.
- Used SpringCore for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JMS forsending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle9i DB using the Toad tool.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in testing the complete flow of the modules.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment:JSP, Servlets, Spring Core, EJB, JMS, Spring2.0, AJAX, Oracle 9i, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, WebSphere v5, UML, RAD, TOAD, PL/SQL, JUnit, Apache Ant, CVS, Log4j