- Six years of professional IT working experience in analysis, design, development/implementation, testing and supporting 3 - Tier, N-Tier, Business-to-Client, Business-to-Business applications using Strong technical knowledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), worked in most of the life cycle phases. Good knowledge and working experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Sound experience in developing applications in varying business domains that were deployed and maintained JEE Enterprise containers like Web-Logic, Web-Sphere and Web containers like Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in using different frameworks and technologies like Hibernate, Struts, JSF, ADF, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, EJB, RMI for developing Service Oriented Architecture based light weight, loosely coupled applications.
- Good knowledge in MVC, MVC1, and MVC2 frame work with good understanding on design patterns (Front Control, Singleton, Prototype, Factory, Command Patten, and Observer Pattern) involved in developing framework’s like Struts, JSF, Spring MVC.
- Hands-on experience in designing web pages using HTML, DHTML, JSP, Custom Tags, JSTL, Developing custom tags, Struts Tag libs, JSF Tag libs, ADF, Tag Libs, Spring MVC Tag libs and develop web page validation components using Java Script, commons validation framework and publishing custom validation rules.
- Good knowledge on IOC, Dependency Injection concepts, hands on experience working with Spring IOC, Spring Web, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring-Hibernate, Spring Struts and Spring-JSF Modules.
- Good Experience in developing User interfaces using JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery and Angular JS
- Good knowledge on ORM, Persistence concepts and DAO pattern and its related design patterns. Hands on experience in developing persistence layer using, SQL, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC. Hands on experience in working with oracle (10g/11g), DB2, MySQL and strong knowledge on Sybase and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture concepts developing Service layer using POJO, EJB1.0/2.0/3.0 (RMI/IIOP), Web Service. Experience in publishing and consuming JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS web services based on SOAP, JSON, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-RPC, XML/XSLT and WSDL.
- Good knowledge and Working experience in developing messaging components consuming the services of JMS provider and sound knowledge in developing Asynchronous Modules build on top of Message Driven Beans (MDB), JMS API.
- Good knowledge and working experience in XML related technologies like DTD, XSD and JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB parsers for parsing xml in to java object.
- Experience in using Java, JEE, J2EE design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Session Façade, Transfer Object and DAO for reusing most effective and efficient strategies.
- Good knowledge and working experience in using ANT and Maven Scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Expertise in using IDE like Eclipse, Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Rational Application Developer, JDeveloper, STS, Application Servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic, Source repositories like CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Build tools like ANT, MAVEN, SQL development tools Like TOAD, SQLDeveloper etc..
- Ability to work independently and in a group with effective communication and quantitative skills. Energetic, Inquisitive, Quick learner, A good Team Player and committed towards the goal. Strong experience in troubleshooting, finding and fixing critical problems.
- Practice area in Functional Testing, System Testing, Configuration Testing, Regression Testing, Black-Box Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams to continually improve QA process and product quality.
- Focused on SDLC industry standard Quality Assurance methodology, risk analysis, test analysis, custom software development, test case and user script preparation and result reporting.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, and PLSQL.
Java/JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, JAXB, JTA, JTS.
Enterprise Frameworks: Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate.
Web/Application Server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server.
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, WASD, Net Beans.
Other Tools &packages: CVS, ClearCase, JUnit, Maven, ANT, Github, Jasmine
Modeling Tools: IBM Rational Rose, Visual Paradigm.
SDLC Methodology : Agile, RUP, Waterfall model.
XML/Web Services : SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey, Apache CXF, JSON, XML, XSTL
User Interface : HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery and Angular JSPROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Farmington, MI
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Project: OnStar Infotainment
Description : Confidential is a leading software services company. This project is to build and test the On Star infotainment module for the Confidential auto platform.
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile(SCRUM) methodologies.
- Developed Struts based presentation layer, Hibernate based Dao layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Designed and developed persistence layer designed on ORM framework principles and developed it using Hibernate/JPA, DAO design pattern.
- Developed Server side components with coordination of EJB/MDB, SOAP Web Services, Hibernate and Spring using web established frame work designed under the guidelines of Business Delegate, Service locator.
- Developed the user interfaces using Angular JS, Java Script, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3 and AJAX.
- Created Unit test cases using Junit and used Log4J for logging
- Used SOAP UI for testing the SOAP web services.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts, functions, triggers and stored procedures for the Oracle 10g database.
- Development of complete End to End testing plan and strategy for Reserved apps Infotainment.
- Performance testing on PANASONIC and BOSCH radios with Server side monitoring (CPU, Memory, Heap, Garbage Collection etc.) and Identify the root cause of the bottlenecks.
- Developed a test report using Karma.
- Design and Development of test suite for Apps shop developments on mock radio and IHU.
Environment: Agile(SCRUM), Java 1.6, struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.5, JEE, XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Angular JS, SOAP Web Services, SOAP UI, JUnit, Quality Center, Eclipse 3.7, Toad, Web Logic 10.3.
Client: Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Project: Mobile Web
Description: Get Your Money (GYM): Get Your Money feature allows user to register their email or mobile number to receive money. User can send money to email or mobile alias, to receive this transferred amount the respective alias will receive GYM URL, upon click of which if the receiving user can register the alias and receive the amount. Move Money Management (MMM): This project is to add BillPay functionality to mobile web users. It has functionalities like add, edit delete Pay To accounts, Payments, setup recurring/automatic payments. Card Replacement: This allows consumers/small business users to request card replacement and report lost/stolen cards.
- Created combined HLD LLD design documents from the BRD and Wireframes.
- Created FTL pages for mobileweb application.
- Developed mobileweb application using Spring 3.0 MVC, Dependency injection, Spring JDBC Template for Oracle database operations.
- Used Log4J for logging.
- Invoked REST services for fetching application data from various backend systems and show the static content by making service call to database service.
- Developed mobile android application code by invoking REST services for data and integrating mobileweb hybrid (HTML/JS) for UI.
- Refactored java code to make it more maintainable.
- Involved in the redesign and development of the mobile web application.
- Used Struts framework to build MVC architecture and separate presentation from business logic.
- Used various design patterns like façade pattern, service delegate, factory pattern, singleton pattern, DAO etc.
- Involve in support of the existing mobileweb application which involved defect fixing and enhancements.
- Involved in Configuration testing, Stress testing and regression testing of every release into staging servers.
- Used end user sytsem break testing strategy to perform database corruption scenarios.
- Worked on glide path preparation for QA team
- Authored test suite for every release.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Spring, SOAP Web Services, SOAP UI, Log4J, Oracle(Sql, pl/sql).
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Role: Java/J2EE leader
Project: Ecomm-BillPay (Online Banking).
Description: Bill pay is a part of online web application of BOA, mainly used by the customers to pay their bills online. It provides various functionalities like scheduling payments, paying their bills, managing accounts, maintaining the payment history of all the accounts enrolled. It also provides functionality to setup and manage Ebills.
- Created combined HLD LLD design documents from the BRD and Wireframes.
- Created Online Banking - Billpay application using FTL as frontend screens and struts2 framework.
- Did validations using struts validation framework.
- Used Log4J for logging.
- Used SOAP UI and poster to test the webservices.
- Consumed SOAP web services.
- Used Spring 3.0 for Dependency injection, Spring JDBCTemplate for Oracle database operations.
- Tested web services using SOAP UI.
- Consumed, extracted and loaded third party web services.
- Created JUnit test cases and created set up manuals and user guides.
- Worked with the Quality Assurance team in fixing the defects and updating the track worksheet.
Project: Enhanced Service Qualification Web Front End.
Description: ESQ Web Front End is an Intranet application that facilitates the user to check service qualification based on either phone number or address. It checks for the service offerings (ISDN, Broadband, FOXETEL, PSTN etc.) available on that particular address or phone number. It interacts with EAST for valid address search and with FICM Mediator for service qualification search.
- Developed Design Documents and Unit Test Cases for various enhancements. Created combined HLD LLD design documents from the BRD.
- Participated in design and development of telecom online application.
- Created web application using struts framework and developed UI screens using JSP.
- Used EJB Session bean to implement business logic.
- Invoked webservices from client to get the service qualification details.
- Developed the online web application using Struts 2, Spring 3 and Spring JDBC.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping using Struts 2.
- Performed data validation by using Struts validation framework.
- Performed logging debug, error and event info using Log4j.
- Used CVS for version control of source codes.
- Used Mercury Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Involved in unit testing, system integration testing and regression testing.
- Used JUnit tool for performing Unit testing.
- Deployed the builds of the developed application on Websphere application server.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Servlets, Struts 2, Spring 3, Core Java, JSP, SOAP UI, CVS, Log4J, HTML, RAD, eclipse, Websphere 8.0, Oracle 10G.
Project: LinxOnlineOrdering (LOLO).
Description: LinxOnlineOrdering enables you to place and track your orders electronically. Create, find, monitor and change requests for voice, DSL or data services online - whether it be adding multiple new number services, changing a service number or directory entry, ordering data products, canceling or Configuring spectrum sharing services, reporting on the status. LOLO Admin Online module is a Web application that provides functionality to administer LOLO reference or Meta data required to hold the functions of all other modules.
- Wrote high level and low-level design for features Document Creation.
- Coding Action classes and respective validations using struts framework.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP.
- Created new views using JSP, Servlets, EJB and XML.
- Installed and configured Websphere application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
- Involved in Coding and Debugging the project.
- Coding of different Servlets which contains validation and business logic.
- Provided instructions and required assistance to for deploying code in production and pre-production servers
Environment: Java 1.5,JDBC JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Struts, SOAP Web Services, SOAP UI, Log4J, Perforce, Oracle(Sql).