SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming.
- Expertise in developing Multi - tier enterprise level web applications using various Java 1.4/1.5/1.6, J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, JSF, JDBC, JNDI and XML.
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing open source frameworks Hibernate, spring, struts and integrating among them.
- Good Knowledge of Web Services using SOAP and Restful.
- Strong experience in deployment and configuration of application servers IBM Web sphere, BEA Web Logic 12c and Apache Tomcat.
- Been working on diverse Database Servers like Oracle 11g/10g, My SQL 5.0
- Good experience in Apache ANT and Maven.
- Working on Eclipse IDE/WebStorm IDE for JAVA/J2EE Application development.
- Good knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Motivated to take independent responsibility as well as to contribute to be a productive team member.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionalities. Handled the server side validations by using the validator framework
- Good in client interaction and offshore co-ordination.
- Strong team player and display good people skill when interacting with Business users, Functional and Technical team to meet the project deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player and pro-active learner.
- Strong Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Excellent Management, Communication, Listening and Presentation Skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, AJAX,JMS,JDBC, Web Services
Frameworks/System Design: Struts2.0,Hibernate2.0/3.0,Spring 2.x,MVC
Application/Web Servers: Web logic 12c, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat Web Server
XML Technologies: XML,XSD,DTD,XSLT,XHTML,SAX,DOM,SOAP,WSDL
Databases: MySQL,Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i,SQL Server 2000/2005
IDEs: WebStorm 8.0.4, Eclipse
Tools: CVS, SVN,, Apache Ant, SQL Developer
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Sr. Java Developer
Profile and Registration
Description: This project involves in developing and maintaining applications that allow the customers to register and update their profile on confidential desktop as well as mobile desktop/app. These applications interact with each other for validation, data processing and etc using web services.
- Interacted with the stakeholders to gather requirements and business artifacts.
- Developed the GUIs using HTML, CSS, JSP , Java Script and JQuery Components .
- Developed APIs to process the JSON requests coming from the mobile GUI.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications (internal and third party components using RESTFul services using Jersey .
- Integrated CMS content with the JSP and HTML pages.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Struts MVC to interact with back end persistence system (Oracle11g) .
- Developed Hibernate entity P OJO s based on Database schema. Implemented Criteria Query and Lazy implementation .
- Involved in testing the Rest services using chrome’s Postman rest client.
- Coordinated Unit ( JUnit, Mockito ), Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components .
- Developed and deployed application in WebLogic AS in clustered mode as JAR and EAR distribution.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
Sr Java Developer
Confidential developed the Confidential for patients, physicians and other health professionals to access essential health intelligence and collaborate in making medical care decisions to improve health outcomes. In a secure environment that protects privacy, Confidential marries clinical data from electronic medical records with related health claims, patient-reported outcomes and Confidential ’s powerful analytics.
- Developed multi-tiered web - application using J2EE standards.
- Used Spring for bean management across layers and for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate Dao Support’s session factory object.
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC).
- Used annotation based configuration in spring.
- Used Hibernate for object Relational Mapping and used JPA for annotations.
- Used Criteria API and HQL for data extraction.
- Involved in implementing the rich user interface using JSP Standard Tag Libraries and worked with custom tags.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionality. Handled the server side validations by using the validator framework.
- Designed the application using Rational Rose and developed use case, class, package, sequence, and component diagrams.
- Designed and developed Web Services to store and retrieve user profile information from database. Used Apache Axis to develop web services and SOAP protocol for web services communication.
- Used SVN as the version control system and Maven build script for building the application.
- Implemented the web services and web service clients using CXF.
- Worked with JUnit for unit testing and familiar with development using agile methodologies.
- Used scrum methodology for iterative development of the project.
- Worked with symmetry analytic engines for evaluating the patient.
This application was developed to provide better service to the customers and helpful to the hospitals maintaining individual patient's life time medical record. The records can be accessed anytime, anywhere, instantly, with recently updated information of all the patients particularly ICU patients. This application is developed using a leading edge object oriented, distributed and middleware technology in a three-tier architecture.
- Involved in the analysis of which framework should be used for the Project by writing POC Pros and cons of different frameworks.
- Designed applications based on J2EE architecture/patterns and MVC Design patterns using Struts.
- Developed middle tier using Session Bean, Entity Bean and presentation layer made use of JSP.
- Oracle was used as a database.
- Developed login, change CPNI profile, change PIN, confirmation, and landing pages using JSP. Created Custom Tags for dynamic display of the fields on the screen.
- Websphere 4.0 was used as the application server.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.
- Wrote a customised error page with dynamic error message display. Wrote Customised exception classes for handling and informing Business exceptions.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing.
- Wrote Technical and Functional test scripts.
- Performed client side validations using Java script functions to implement Page2 various functionalities. Handled the server side validations by using the validator framework.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow - developing JSP's for front end, by developing Servlets, BO classes in middle tier and to database front by writing various SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Custom Tags, JDBC, XML, JAXB, XSLT, Oracle, Sybase, Websphere 4.0 Application Server, Log4j, UML, Rational Clear case, Windows NT.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
Chimera is designed to be a generic message processing engine/broker between all applications integrated with it. Business services tier functions as heart of the whole message transformation by applying business logic and interacts with technology specific adapters in process of fulfilling a particular business request.
- Implemented SOA architecture using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Configured business applications in XML bean definition files using SPRING.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings. Used Hibernate query language.
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations.
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system.
- Created services for various modules like Account (CD/Checking/Savings) Creation and Maintenance using SPRING IOC.
- Experienced in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters using JProfile 5.1.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAPUI to test the SOAP.
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery.
- Used IBM MQSeries as the JMS provider.
- Utilized Core J2EE design patterns such as Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the services.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
Environment: Java 5, SOA, JMS, JMX, IBM MQ Series 5.3, Web Services, Axis, SOAPUI, Hibernate, JNDI, XML, XSD, JAXB, JAXP, Spring, Junit, JProfile 5.1, Ant, JPA, JTA, JDBC 2.0, Maven, PL/SQL Developer, DB2, Unix, Log4J, UML and Agile.
This project is used to create online Question and Answer Sessions. The IQAROS Online editor allows customer to quickly create IQAROS topic files, session files and poll files. This project helps the customer to create and test the individual tests.
- Analysed, designed, and developed user accounts and topic files modules.
- Involved in entire SDLC process and was responsible for creation of UML Diagrams like Class Diagrams, Object Interaction Diagrams (Sequence and Collaboration) and Activity Diagrams
- Developed the front-end with full end-to-end functionality using Java - J2EE, Struts framework, implemented in Front Controller Design pattern with Rational Application Developer IDE.
- Developed Action Form , Action classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework. Utilized JSP Standard Tag Libraries and developed custom tags in the design and development of Views.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionality.
- Responsible for end to end smoke testing, building the application and deploying it to integration and production environments.
- Involved in debugging the application using the log files. Developed an automated build process for the application using Ant.
This project is a “Practical project Data Management Solution” for Engineers, Architects and Project Managers, or anyone involved in maintaining “Project Related Information. Project Vault eliminates the problem of scattered of project data within organizations and also ensures that project data is easily accessible and securely managed from a single location.
- Analysed, designed, and developed Project Mangers modules.
- Designed, developed, tested and supported the client profile component and contributed in various phases of overall implementation of application, Developed POJO classes for implementing the business logic.
- Worked on multi tiered web - application development using J2EE standards Designed and coded JSP pages and Java Beans for different user interactive Web pages.
- Involved in developing Server side Java Servlet to capture the posted form data and further processed it on the Server side.
- Developed POJO classes for implementing the business logic.
- Develop business components based on requirements. Written SQL, PL-SQL queries for Oracle 8i DB. Database connectivity using JDBC API
- Developed business components based on requirements. Written JUnit test cases for testing business service objects & Assert test parameters
- Active contributor towards Quality Assurance initiatives, test case reviews, test plan, JUnit creation and review, laying out strategies for Test Driven Development.
Environment: Linux, Servlets, Jsp, EJB 3.0 and struts1.0, Jboss 4.0.4, Eclipse, JSP, Custom Tags, Ajax, Struts MVC, CVS, ANT