Experienced in Android development, web development, object oriented programming design, Java SE/J2EE development, Linux environments. Effective both in Leadership and team roles. Adheres to ethical policies and procedures.
Software: SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Visual Studio, IIS, Beyond Compare, Dreamweaver, Bluefish, Office Suite, Eclipse, Inteli J Idea, NetBeans, RAD, WebSphere, Android SDK , GIT
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7, Fedora, Ubuntu, Android, LinuxPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Create UI layouts based on wire frames
- Implemented Android life cycle and design guide lines
- Develop according to client specifications
- Testing and debugging
- Collaborate with developers abroad
- Push and merge code to upstream branches in git
- Record and track time spent on project
Environment: Android SDK, Eclipse, Git
- Wrote articles pertaining to the latest Android developments.
- Developed an Android daydream app for team members.
- Participated in social media events
- Convert legacy desktop application to a modern J2EE application for the State of New Hampshire
- Code Reviews - ensure standards were implemented
- Kept documentation of development progress.
- Worked with web services (RPC), JSF, PrimeFaces 2-3, EJB's, MVC, JSP
- Revived training on Prime Faces 3
- Maintained contact with Senior developers
- Attended intense training class for 4 weeks on developing Large Scale Enterprise .J2EE applications.
- The class educated on Systems Development Life Cycle, and covered Object Oriented Principles, including Application and Database Object Oriented Design, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Testing, and IDE Configuration Management.
- .NET Concepts also covered in detail included: TFS, WCF, Patterns, .NET Languages, Common Type System, CLR, Garbage Collection, Security, Data Types, N-tier Architecture, Enterprise Library Blocks and IIS.
Web Developer Intern
Confidential, Palmyra, PA
- Converted classic asp websites to asp.net.
- Provided weekly progress reports/ progress meetings.
- Restructured a C.M.S. built a SQL server database.
- Built several mini sites under a larger site.
- Built a custom Wordpress based website.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Supervised 32-84 clients.
- Supervised med runs.
- Responsible for building security.
- Delegated tasks to clients.