I am an architect and software development professional with strong Java/J2EE skills in the design and implementation of enterprise content management solutions. I possess more than 19 years of experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and supporting multi - tier application systems in government, financial, telecommunications, transportation, utilities and related domains. I have 13 years of Documentum content management experience in installation, configuration, and application development and testing. I had worked with various individuals and companies as clients in defining their requirements and providing solutions to their content management issues.WORK EXPERIENCE
- Worked with EMC clients on the methodologies and recommended practices to utilize EMC Documentum line of products to attain maximum ROI on their investments in computer hardware and software.
- Assumed varying roles in working with clients as an architect, subject matter expert, consultant, business analyst, and integrator and developer. Clients I worked with include the World Bank (DC), Black and Veatch (Kansas), Disney Entertainment (CA), State Compensation Insurance Fund (CA), Texas Office of Attorney General (TX), Lahey Health (MA), Cummins (IN), General Motors (MI), StatOil (UT), PwC (DC and FL), VSE (VA), Pemex (Mexico), Kasikorn Bank (Bangkok)
- Hands-on experience in the installation, configuration, administration and development of EMC Documentum products such as Content Server 5.x to 7.1, xPlore 1.1 to 1.4, WDK/Webtop 5.x to 6.7SP2, Documentum Administrator 5.x to 7.1, D2 4.x, BOCS/DMS 6.7SP1, Documentum Enterprise Migration Appliance (EMA), InfoArchive 3.x, DFC, DFS, TBO, SBO, BPM/BPS/Workflows, xQuery, Java, Composer/Eclipse, Netbeans; Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, Websphere application servers; Windows, Linux, Solaris, and AIX operating systems
- Hands-on experience in the design, administration and development of relational database management system such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, xDB, SQL, xQuery,
- Development and documentation of system requirements, solution designs, user guides, test plans and scripts and application code.
- Working with client IT and users in the conduct of QA and UAT activities.
Consultant, Confidential, VA
- Worked on a proof-of-concept application system for the IRS Criminal Investigation Division to demonstrate the features of Documentum, Captiva and IGC Brava to capture, manage and retrieve documents securely.
Contractor, Confidential, Singapore
- Development of Billing Management and Product Management systems for Singapore Telecom (SingTel) using Java and Documentum products such Content Server, Oracle, BPM/BPS/Workflow, Lifecycles, Webtop, Web Publisher, DFC, TBO, SBO, DQL, API .
Documentum Developer, Confidential LLP, FL
- Development of the Procurement Management system to manage contracts and procurements using Java, Documentum Webtop, Workflows, Lifecycles, TBO, SBO, Workflow/BPS, DAB, DocBasic, DQL and Documentum API.
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, DC
- Used full system development lifecycle methodologies in the requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and support of business application systems using Oracle and MS SQL Server databases as backend.
- Documentum Administrator tasked with installation and maintenance of Oracle RDBMS and Documentum Content Server 5.0 for the Legal Counsel.
- As client-server and web developer developed applications for Accounting, and Human Resource using Application Xtender, Delphi, Visual Basic, VBA, ASP, Oracle PL/SQL, JSP, MS FrontPage.
- Worked with contractors and users in the requirements gathering, development, training and troubleshooting of application systems used by the Rail Operations, Human Resources, Engineering, Payroll and Finance.
- Developed applications using Java, Visual Studio ASP, Delphi, Oracle PL/SQL for Human Resources, Payroll and Finance.
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Analysis of integrating the SoftPhone telephony product with the Millenium client-server application.
- Implementation and maintenance of High Net-Worth Monitor application system for the Personal Services Group. It is client-server and legacy application system used as a marketing tool for customers with invested assets of at least $250,000.
- Tools used include DB2, MS Office, Delphi, Cobol II, VBA
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, MD
- Maintenance of the Electronic Patient Record system using Cobol II, CICS/VS, VSAM, CSP, DB2 IBM mainframe.
- Requirements analysis, development and testing of the client-server version of Electronic Patient Record system using Visual Basic, ODBC, VSAM and DB2.
- Conducted user acceptance testing with physicians/users at the JHH Pediatrics department.
- Deployment of the client-server Electronic Patient Record system to all departments in the main campus in Baltimore, MD.
- Requirements analysis and design for the expansion of client-server Electronic Patient Record system to satellite offices - JH Bayview campus and at JH Greenspring clinics.
- Tools used include Cobol II, CICS/VS, VSAM, DB2, CSP, Visual Basic, Sybase, ODBC, VBA.
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Developed programs for the Construction Online System for a client company which is involved in insuring small companies in the construction business.
- Tools used include DB2, VSAM, CICS/VS Command Level, and Cobol 2.