- Around 7+ years of IT experience in design and development in Java based applications.
- Good understanding of Android UI guidelines.
- Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones.
- A valued team member with strong written communication, verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with IDEs of visual studio 2008 - 2013 and their Unit Testing Frameworks and XCode.
- Experienced in development with MVC3, MVC4 and MVVM design patterns.
- Experienced with Oracle database-table design and stored procedure Experienced with TFS, GIT and Mercurial source code management systems Good knowledge of AutoCAD development framework and hands-on experience of application development Strong background in mathematics and physics.
- Responsible, efficient, cooperative and eager to learn new technology.
- Experience of developing unit test cases in C using C unit test frame work.
- Experience of using version control and bug reporting tools like clear case, clear quest, svn, perforce and git etc.
- Worked on 5 user-friendly and fully functional applications for Android and HTML5.
- Experience in architecture design, development and implementation of software applications and testing.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, J2EE, ATG, Struts, Hibernate and JSP.
- A self-driven, goal oriented, customer focused software professional with proven ability to successfully work in all phases of Software development lifecycle.
- Experienced with TFS, GIT and Mercurial source code management systems.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD development framework and hands-on experience of application development .
- Responsible, efficient, cooperative and eager to learn new technology Skilled in developing APIs for middle ware Framework modules for mobile platforms using C and C++ and Java.
- Undertaken full life cycle of Android Application Development which includes testing on device and simulator as well.
- Experienced with Oracle database-table design and stored procedure .
- Experienced with TFS, GIT and Mercurial source code management systems.
Sr. Mobile Developer
Confidential - Reston, Virginia
Roles & Responsibilities-
- The Titanium platform was used so that multiple platforms can be targeted with one codebase
- Developed iPhone and Android mobile app using Sencha Touch and Phonegap framework.
- Developed a multi-platform mobile application to visualize gene expression database using Sencha Touch
- Design front end with css3 and HTML coding.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, DOJO and JQuery.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Can.js, and JQuery
- Animations, Flash design, Action Script and CSS. Involved in developing presentation tier using HTML, JSP, Java Script, Ajax and Struts.
- Collaborated with Corel on graphics technologies in WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, and CorelDraw packages.
- Updating and upgrading Ipad and Iphones through apple software.
- Develop step-by-step training resources for iPad IOS technology use; Developed an Android
- Making 3D models and programming 3D games for Android tablet and Apple Ipads.keyboard entry game with different selectable skins in a dynamic drawing threaded environment.
- Develop application for Windows Phone 7 using C#, SQL, WCF
- Development mobile web application for Android, iOS and BlackBerry Device
- Designed, implemented, and tested the Reusable Software Component Repository shared throughout tablets and media vaults.
- Development of a split billing system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, mysql.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Implemented MVC design architecture using Ruby on Rails and MySQL
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache CXF.
- Architectured & Designed the Restful web services and developed core component layers like xml validation, core service layer, solr search and transformation components.
- Used CVS to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies.
- Selenium-Sikuli Integration for Distributed Remote Execution
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing agile methodologies and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Develop complex web applications in PHP, AJAX with Informix as the database to model the business logic of the company which is Supply Chain Managemen.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby scripts
Technologies Used- Titanium, Phonegap, Sencha Touch, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery Mobile, Backbone.Js, Flash, Coreldraw, Iphone, Ipad,, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Tablet, Spring, Hibernate, Mysql, Apache Cxf, Rest, Eclipse, Weblogic, Subversion (Svn), Agile, Jsp Servlet, Maven, Web 2.0, Soa, Php, Ruby
Sr. Mobile Developer
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Created cross-platform mobile application prototypes with Adobe Air and PhoneGap
- Used jQTouch to handle touch events on iOS and Honeycomb.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, and HTML5.
- Utilize Dojo framework for performing front end validations
- Participate in architecting and engineering a Pinterest-style "style-board" that integrated W/ content from the Drupal CMS and Magento Shop systems via the server-side "core" API, utilizing Backbone.js for client-side display logic and asynchronous communication with the server.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Struts Framework, Flash, Java Script and HTML.
- Excellent working experience in Client side programming using JSP, Java Script, Ajax, Adobe Flex, Action Script.
- Developed a Jump applicaton in Silverlight for AT&T Network connections.
- Generated dynamic Column and bar charts in Actionscript and customized the look and feel of the axes, data labels and axes label. Created a Custom itemrenderer for the bar chart to display the Chart data labels below the bar for each bar of the bar chart.
- Integrated various plugins to access and customize native iPhone and Android features.
- Developed an Android keyboard entry game with different selectable skins in a dynamic drawing threaded environment.
- Design and written Unit test cases and scenarios for Windows Phone 7.
- Developed an application that gives live game results, standings and news of soccer teams, utilizing Java blackberry
- Implemented the spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Implemented Hibernates Lazy default fetch plan for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Used Oracle for the EIS layer
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Good exposure to RESTful and SOAP based web services.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with Weblogic Application server
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Administered both Git and Subversion repositories for an enterprise code off.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Java, J2EE, Mongo DB, Servlets, Node JS, Bootstrap JS, Android, IOS, Selenium, Webservices, GIThub, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Java Based Quality Center plugin which can be used in any tools such as Selenium, RFT etc.
- Agile and scrum process is used for tracking and developing the application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics.
Web 2.0 strategy
- Worked with business teams using agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to implement incoming JMS messages
- Process Automation: coded scripts to automate various manual processes (Screen Scraping) using VB Script and Ruby
- Created new websites using WordPress.
- Design and implement existing and new website features using ASP.Net MVC
- Designed the dynamic stress reporting Sybase, Perl and C/C++
Technologies Used: Phone gap, Jqtouch, Sencha Touch, Html5, Css3, Dojo Mobile, Node.Js, Backbone.Js, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, Actionscript, Iphone, Android, Windowsphone7, Blackberry, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Apache Cxf, Rest, Json, Web Services, Eclipse, Web logic Selenium, Scrum, Jsp, Servlet, Gwt (Google Web Toolkit), Jms, Php, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, .Net, Asp, C, C++
Confidential - Austin, TX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache CXF (Celtix+Xfire) . Developed JUnit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Implemented Web Services using JAX-WS Specifications depending on the needs to understand SOAP messages.
- Developed application using MyEclipse for rapid development.
- Installed and configured of Apache, Weblogic for QA Environment.
- Configured Selenium RC and Selenium GRID on CART machines.
- Followed agile software development process, attended scrum meetings for incremental product development.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developing unified Global Transaction Banking platform using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) to support a consistent web experience.
- Study applications written in C and program them on Web using Object-oriented PHP and AJAX while making them more efficient.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby scripts.
- Eventually delved into CMS, such as WordPress.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for clients, including Drupal & Wordpress.
- Designed the data modeling for the .net applications of new projects and reviewed high and low level designs.
- Design and implement existing and new website features using ASP.Net MVC.
- Design, development, testing and implementation of WEB applications using Sencha touch framework.
- Implemented web pages using HTML
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Researched future web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Backbone. js etc. to develop new web applications.
- Development of custom components using Flash CS3 Professional.
- Manipulation of flash video using Action script Developed User Interface with effects and animations using Java Script, Ajax, J Query, Flex, JSF, JSP, Flash and HTML.
- Created re-usable custom components in Flex3 and ActionScript3.
- Developed Silver light add-on applications for use with CRM 2011 solutions. Implemented business requirements using Action script .
- Updating and upgrading I pad and I phones through apple software.
- Develop application for Windows Phone 7 using C#, SQL, WCF Developed an application that gives live game results, standings and news of soccer teams, utilizing Java blackberry JDE .
Environments: My Sql, Web service, Eclipse, Web logic, Selenium, Agile, Scrum, JSP, GWT, Sencha touch, Ruby, Word press, .Net, Node.js, Backbone.js, Silver light, Action scrip, SQL, Blackberry, Flex.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Involved in developing business components using POJO.
- Installed, configured, deployed, Monitored and troubleshoot WebLogic.
- Involved in writing packages, stored procedures to retrieve/modify data in database.
- Used MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Session facade, Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Involved in writing client side validations using Java Script.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic Server.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- The business logic was implemented in Processors and DAO layer accesses the back-end SQL Server database using Hibernate.
- Created JUnit test cases to cover unit testing for the components.
- Used Log4j for logging and handling defects of the application
Environment : Web Service, Spring, Java, EJB, Java Script, Weblogic, Hibernate, Log4j, Ant script, TOAD, Putty, WinScp, Net Beans and Oracle.