Over 12 years extensive experience in building highly scalable n - tier java applications utilizing latest J2EE based platforms. Expert of client-server, distributed computing and service oriented architecture with in-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, rich internet application, business process workflow, rule and content management. Excellent system design and developing skill, analytical and problem solving ability. CERTIFICATE
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Certified Java Web Component Developer
- TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x Integration Boot Camp Certificate of Completion
UI Framework: Spring MVC, JSF, Struts (1 & 2), Flex/BlazeDS Web 2.0: jQuery, ExtJS, HTML/XHML, CSS, RSS, AJAX, JSON, Dojo, Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF, Spring-WS, UUDI Java Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Seam, Apache Frameworks, AspectJ, JasperReports. J2EE: EJB2.0/3.0, JMS, JMX, JNDI, SAAJ, Swing, JTA/JTS, RMI, JDBC, JSP/JSTL, Servlet / Portlet. BPM & ESB: BPMN, BPEL, Mule, Activiti, jBPM, Drools, Tibco. XML: DTD/ Schema/XPath, XSL/XSLT, JAXB, JiBX, JDOM. OO Design: UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Design Pattern, J2EE Patterns, Best practices. Database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL. Development & Build: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbean, JDeveloper, ClearCase, ANT, CVS, SVN, Maven, Gradle. Application Server: WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, GlassFish. Operating System: Unix, Linux and Windows 98/NT/2000/XP. Methodologies and testing: Agile /Scrum, Junit, EasyMock, WinRunner and LoadRunner.
Present. Senior Java Developer, Confidential Technologies
Enhance and support Confidential AirVison Marketing and Planning services, including Flight Schedule Management Service, Code Share Service and Catering Management Services. Implement very complex business solutions and support a large variety of technologies which cross a long development history, from web 2.0 to Flex to JSP/Servlet, from j2ee to Spring to C++ . (Swing, Flex/BlazeDS, ExtJS, Spring & Spring MVC, Activiti, Autosys, C++)
Senior Java Consultant, Confidential
Implement a web based insurance Quoting Management System which generate Quotes for prospects with 2 to 150 employees, seven days 2week, 24 hours a day. This is a Spring 3.0 and MVC WEB application using CXF WS 2.0 for remote call and system integration, Spring SQL and Stored Procedures for persistence and iLog host business rules. (IBM RAD 7.5, Spring & Spring MVC 3.0, jQuery, CXF, SQL Server, iLog)
Senior Java Consultant, Confidential
Implement an integration system called CLCS for the company’s overall Loyalty Management system solution. It is majorly build upon Mule ESB (an open source ESB) and Spring to orchestra Leapfrog (Southwest.com), CS2 (desktop based ticketing system), CEBS ( Confidential ticking and reservation system) and Siebel Loyalty system. A set of Mule services, each of which serves a business process, perform data transformation, service mediation and message routing. Full life cycle implementation in a 12 developers’ team with Agile process. (Mule, Spring, JMX, AOP, TIBCO Queue, Oracle)
Senior Java Consultant, Confidential
Architects, develops and implements a full life cycle of solutions for eDocument Department to perform airline tickets validation, information checking, ticketing execution and printing. The system consists of two major parts:
- EDITOR 3: Web based database application to allow users create ticking validation and execution rules and business process workflows according to different type of airline ticket.
- Execution parts are scheduled tasks to pull PNRs (Passenger Name Record) from Confidential ’s reservation system, load corresponding rules and execution workflows from database, which has been set up through above web application, process the PNRs and print tickets.
Three consultants worked as a small team and fully use Agile as our development process, from requirement collecting to test and demo. (Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2, WebShpere, Oracle, IBM MQ)
Senior Software Engineer, Confidential,
- eNavigation Service: Individually designed and implemented a Point of Interest service for Toyota based on Spring and Hibernate. Spring web services exchange data between Confidential and Toyota (RPC) and persists user POI data on a local DB2 database. The service delivers them in XML to customer vehicles on their requests. A SWING application and web UIs also have been developed as a vehicle’s TCU simulator for testing and demo purpose.
- Lexus Insider Service: Teaming with another developer developed this e-Magazine service for Toyota. Java Web services using Axis and SAAJ take SOAP messages with binary attachments from Toyota. Spring and Hibernate persist and manage data; application delivers them to vehicles upon requests.
- eDestination Service: This is a Map application to locate user’s Point of Interest locations on map using Struts, Ajax and delivery the data in binary stream through sockets to Confidential dispatcher
- MB ESA: This is a struts web application talking to Siebel server through java web services for Mercedes account, which dealers use to process the electronic service assignments for customers. We added a new work flow called retrofit to allow existing users with analog equipments to migrate to digital equipments and service packages on top of an existing application. Total 6 developers involved in this retrofit project and I took the leading effort. (Spring, Hibernate, Java Web Service and DB2)
Senior Software Engineer, Confidential
Developed and implemented a J2EE solution for the transportation and logistics management system of this 3PL and technology company. The system effectively consolidated and optimized carrier, shipment and route management through improved communication, significantly improved the company’s bottom line.
- ARG (Automatic routing guide): This web application uses Struts and EJB 2.0 (both session beans and Entity beans) deployed on weblogic. The functionality is to manage the shipment schedules and capacity data of shipment carries on routes.
- Shipment Planning System: This is the major area that I dedicated. It is a Struts web application with stateless session beans and JDBC on backend deployed on weblogic with an oracle database. Major functionalities includes shipping mode analyses, load deAggreation, load optimization, manual cross docking, automatic cross docking, mode rule management, shipment plan management and strategies.
- Mode Execution System: This web application keeps track of the transportation information from a carrier pick up the load all the way to the delivery on the destination. (Java, JSP/Servlet/ Struts, JDBC, JMS, EJB, UML, WebLogic and Oracle)
Technical Staff, Confidential
Developed and supported I2’s Supply Chain Collaboration Framework, a large-scale e-commerce application managing multi-organization collaborations for win-win relationships through real-time information sharing among business partners. (Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, JMS, EJB, XML, XSL/XSLT, UML, WebMethods, WebLogic and Oracle)
Technical Consultant, Confidential
Designed, developed and implemented various web based enterprise applications for customers.
- Retail management solution for Reynolds' ERA3. (ASP, VB, VC++, MTS, MSMQ, SQL Server)
- Funding management system for University of Chicago. (JSP, Java, Applets, JRun, SQL Server)
- Manufacture scheduling system for Otis Elevator. (ASP, VB, MTS, SQL Server)