- Over 7 of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Enterprise Applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE
- Good experience with J2EE design patterns, MVC Struts, Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as BEA Weblogic Server 8.1/9.2, JBoss Server 4.0.2, IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.0 and Apache Tomcat 5.5
- Good experience in Apache Struts, Hibernate-2.0/3.0, JSF and Spring MVC presentation tier frameworks
- Expertise in JDBC API, Entity Beans, DAO Pattern, and configuring data sources on App Server.
- Experienced in IDE tools: Eclipse 2.0/3.0/3.1, Web Logic Workshop
- Good experience developing Webservices using SOAP, JAXB, JAX-RPC, XML/XSLT and WSDL.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using the Rational Rose.
- Hands-on experienced working with source control tools such as CVS and Rational Clear Case.
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, Linux and UNIX.
- Team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
Primary Languages: Core Java, PL\SQL
J2EE T echnologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, RMI
J2SE Technologies: Java Beans, Collections.
Framework: Core Spring, Springs 2.x/3.x, Struts 1.3,
JSF 1.2/2.0, ICEfaces .
Design Patterns: GoF Java Patterns/J2ee Patterns
WEB: Html, Java Script, XML
Android: Android SDk, SQLite, AdWhirl and
AdMob SDK, emulator and mobile device
J2EE Servers: Oracle 10g AS, Tomcat, JBoss
Source Control: MS Visual Source Safe, CVS
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/9i, PostgreSQL 8.0, SQLite
IDE: Eclipse, Jdeveloper 10.0.3, NetBeans 5.5.1
Others: Ant, Log4j
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/ NT/2003/XP
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Responsible for design, development of the application and it was built using J2EE architecture, in accordance with the Enterprise Architecture standards for interactive applications.
- Involved in Spring 3.0 (MVC) framework implementation of IOC, Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Used DAO and DTO Design patterns.
- Developed Dispatcher-Servlet, Controllers and View Resolvers using Spring Framework.
- Used Rational Rose to draw UML diagrams and to develop the Use cases, Domain model and Design Model.
- Implemented the functionalities using Java, J2EE, JSP, and AJAX, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate for ORM and created configuration and mapping files.
- Involved in the development of the presentation layer in Ext JS using Spring framework.
- Client pages are built using AJAX, HTML, JSP, XML and CSS.
- Developed and Consumed REST Webservices using Wink Framework.
- Implemented server side task using Java, Servlets and XML
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO etc.
- Developed action classes and JSP's. Used struts tag libraries (like html, bean, and logic) in the JSP pages
- Utilized JSP Standard Tag Libraries in the design and development of Views.
- Involved Database programming in Oracle 11g.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures, triggers and packages using PL/SQL.
- Developed Web-Services module for integration using SOAP, WSDL.
- GUI Development of System using Servlet, JSP.
- Using Telnet command to perform the Firewall Test.
- Developed build files to configure build process using ANT.
- Extensively worked with JProfiler to find performance bottlenecks, pin down memory leaks and resolve threading issues.
Gathering functional requirements for the project and Use case preparation.
- Design & development of the Account Payment Grouping.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Host Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand the requirements and for any clarifications required by the team, followed agile methodology, TDD and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailor features to customer needs.
- Heavily used JDBC 2.0 API (with Stored Procedures and Dynamic SQL), EJB (Session and Message-Driven Beans), STRUTS framework for JSP and Servlet development, JMS, JAVA Beans, JSP, Servlets
- Development of the back-end data persistence layer using custom developed Data Access layer and JDBC as the persistence mechanism.
- Involved in Spring 3.0 (MVC) framework implementation of IOC
- Development of Custom Tag Libraries for building HTML components like Tag.
- Designed and developed Servlets and EJBs to implement business logic and deployed them on Websphere6.1 Application Server.
- Developed Action classes for Struts framework and Implemented Java classes for the corresponding Struts Actions.
- Implemented the Log4j for logging purpose.
- Created SQL queries and used PL/SQL stored procedures, cursors for Oracle Database.
- Participated in Requirements Analysis, Design and Development phases of the project with major emphasis on Development of the modules
- Developed Workflows using the tool called Qlink by Adobe
- Used Multithreaded environment for receiving the Alarm(XML) from the Tier2 Systems and give it to Netbars for asynchronous operation
- Developed Net bars Process properties for Connectivity with the Netbars and the work flow.
- Netbars Acts as a Back end engine had a Worker Thread which takes care of communicating the other Systems CF, TS and injecting into work flow.
- Used EJB3.0 for Transaction Handling
- Handled the process of getting ICBM Data and mapping to the real data in the project (Spring MVC and DI for JPA).
- Developed Q-Pac to embed into the QLink (Used Web Service and JPA to get data from Database).
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) System to reduce the inter dependencies of the system using MDB.
- Used SOAP for communicating with the other system using SOAP request/response like CF, TS and ETMS.
- Implemented JPA (using Eclipse Link) for all database operations.
- Used Spring MVC to implement ICBM site for handling Customer Information.
- Integrated JPA and Spring Framework for ICBM usage (Database: Oracle).
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and ActionForm objects for process of interacting with DB2 database using Struts.
- Extensively used Struts controller component classes for developing the applications.
- Used the struts Application Resources Properties file for error codes, views labels and for Product Internationalization.
- Used and configured Struts DynaValidatorForms, MessageResources, ActionErrors, Validation.xml, Validator-rules.xml.
- Coded Hibernate configuration files to persist the data into DB2 Database.
- Developed Hibernate mapping file and the HQL queries for retrieving data from the database.
- Major contribution to the system implementation using Java, J2EE, EJB, MDB, DB2, Websphere and etc.
- Developed GUI and Implemented Struts MVC Framework for various Pricing factors.
- Involved in developing Statefull and Stateless Session Beans.
- Defined and implemented a generic message processing model/architecture which is used for multiple applications.
- Implemented Soap as request and response to the webservices.
- Implemented Test cases using JUnit and Tested webservices with SOAPUI.
- Tuned the system using JDBC pools, MDB pools, Work Managers and multi threading.
- Involved in BA Team for gathering the requirement and preparing the Technical Design Documents.
- Involved and helped testing team in developing Master Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
Environment: JDK 1.4, J2EE, XML, Struts 1.2, Linux, JSP, DB2, Eclipse, Hibernate, Ant, AJAX, JDK1.5, Websphere 6.0, JUnit, EJB.
- Involved in gathering user requirements, preparing technical design documents for the project and created the data model using Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Learn new technologies like java design pattern and used in project where it required/helpful.
- Completely follow MVC Architecture in design and development
- Used JDBC API for connection to the back end database.
- Developed JSP, Servlet for different modules for the interaction of user interfaces.
- Extensively used Java Collection API
- GUI Development of System using Servlet, JSP.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Participated in application unit and integrated testing.
Environment: Core Java, spring, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, PostgreSQL 8.0, Oracle Jdeveloper 10g, XMLC, CVS.