- Around 6 years of software development experience in design, development and deployment of Distributed, Scalable Intranet/Internet applications, Transactional based Business - to-Business and Business to Client Applications.
- Good knowledge on SDLC process that includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience in using UML modeling tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose to design and develop high level and comprehensive design modules (domain models, behavioral models and deployment models).
- Developed End to End B2Band B2C application using Java EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JPA, JTA, JMS, JDBC, JAXP and JAXB.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI).
- Experience in publishing and consuming SOAP/WSDL/JAX-WS based web services using Apache Axis and JAX-RS based web services using Apache CXF.
- Good Knowledge and experience working in applications developed using ORM frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF etc. and IOC frameworks like Spring and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, and Spring AOP.
- Expertise in configuring applications domains and deployments on application servers like Web Logic, WebSphere, J boss and web servers like Tomcat.
- Expertise in developing reusable components for cross cutting concerns like Logging, Build management, Transaction management, and Testing framework using Log4j, Ant, Maven and J Unit to increase productivity, easy maintenance and to retain software quality.
- Experience in using IDEs like WSAD, RAD, Eclipse, STS and Net Beans various Configuration Management tools like CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Proficient in using Web-Harvest tool in extracting the data from selective web pages.
- Used Web-harvest for creating and testing XML Configurations.
- Developed persistence layer using DAO design pattern, ORM/JPA principals developed on relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server and hands on experience in tools such as TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Good knowledge on creating the queries using RDBMS
- Good Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Generated Scripts for effective integration of JIRA applications with other tools
- Conducted Analysis and evaluation of existing systems to upgrade latest versions of JIRA
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C/C++, SQL/PL-SQL
JEE/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, Web Services
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic11g, 10.3.1, 10.3, 10.0, 9.2, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Enterprise Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server, My SQL, RDBMS
IDE’s & Utilities: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, Net Beans
Tools: Maven, Ant, Visio, Log4j, J Unit
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, Mac OSX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, AIX, Unix
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the system components.
- Used OO Techniques - UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams)
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, EJBs, and JDBC.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO Java classes using Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool.
- Used Ant for automating the build process of java applications and components.
- Used JUNIT for Testing.
- Used Spring Framework to code business APIs.
- Used WebServices-WSDL and SOAP.
- Used Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Developed XML configuration and data description using Hibernate. Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Deployed applications on JBOSS 4.0 server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and used Message Driven BeansMDB to notify the bean state.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Java Servlets, EJBs, Oracle, HTML, Rational Rose, CVS, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse.
Confidential, Columbus OH
- Involved in preparation of the design document and functional specification for the project.
- Involved in code construction for Data Extractor and Enricher modules.
- Creating XML Documents for file configuration.
- Configured and Written build scripts using ANT tool.
- Responsible for configuring all necessary jar files in application server.
- Responsible for managing project build files.
- Unit testing of the application using JUNIT Test Framework.
- Involved in the developing various Hibernate mapping files; XML configuration, EJB for abstracting business logic and provide dependency-injection in Spring.
- Developed test cases for unit testing and QA.
- Prepared the proof of concept by configuring the JSP, Spring and Hibernate for various modules.
- Worked with Waterfall methodology.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Involved in post-launch activities and production support.
- Having the responsibility to test the use case by writing the Unit test cases and having good knowledge in usage of JUNIT to test the application.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Good experiences in debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of Log4j to persist the data in log files.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Interface Implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML/Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed front view components using JSP and HTML.
- Developed reusable utility classes in core java for validation, which are used across all modules.
- Developed UI navigation using Struts MVC architecture. (JSP, Tiles, JSTL, Custom Tags).
- Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using EJB 3.0(Stateless session, entity, message driven beans).
- Worked with development group of program for messaging using the IBM MQ Series API.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS.
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Worked on Report Module, generating PDF/ CSV according to template.
- Configured and tested the application with database server Oracle.
- Helped in database design and tuning. Created stored procedures, Views in the Database.
Environment: JDK, Core Java (Multithreading, Collections), JSP, JSTL, Servlets, Struts,EJB, XML, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, SOAP, JDBC, JMS, WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Oracle.
Confidential, Plano TX
- Involved in User Interaction, Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation.
- Involved in user interaction, Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing and also Implementation
- Used Struts1.2 framework for presentation tier.
- Developed business modules using Hibernate & Spring frame work technologies.
- Configuration of application using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, DAO’s, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages.
- Configuring Hibernate, Struts and Tiles related XML files.
- Involved in doing various testing as per the specifications and test cases including Unit and Integration testing using JUNIT.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment and provide critical reports to end-users on time.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic11g application server.
- Architectural Component Development using PL/SQL.
- Created the ANT build scripts for the application.
Environment: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, Hibernate, spring, Struts and Tiles, XML, JUNIT, Weblogic, PL/SQL, ANT.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts framework
- Designed and implemented most of the Java related portions of the application including EJBs for encapsulating business logic.
- Developed server side utilities using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Developed the JSP’s using the struts framework tag libraries.
- Developed the WORKFLOW concept using the struts framework to avoid the back button problems.
- Maintained the struts config files, tiles definition files and web.xml.
- Session Beans are designed in such a way to serve the following: Inserting, updating, and deleting data from the database
- The framework involves struts framework, which internally uses the J2EE design patterns.
- Developed the servlets, beans for the application
- Preparation of Test Plans.
- Involved in the application development and unit testing.
- Responsible for design and architecture of the project by using MVC Struts frame work.
Environment: Struts Framework, Java, JDBC, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Beans, HTML, XML, IBM Websphere Application Server, Oracle, SQL, Unix, JUNIT.