Take up a strategic/leadership position that will enable me to use my strong technical skills and ability to work well with people. I am egger to apply the knowledge that I have accumulated from the vast experience working in the reputable organizations for years.SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
- Outline current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies
- Provide strategic IT vision to key stakeholders
- Business development - development technical proposal and presentation to the prospective customer
- Design Network Topology, Operational Model of large scale IT solution
- Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities
- Make architectural decision by analyzing all possible IT solutions
- Setting IT guidelines for large scale IT solutions
- Leading large global teams in matrix organization
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 23 years of working experience in IT industry in roles such as Enterprise Architect, Application Architect, Integration Architect, System Engineer, IT Solution Architect, Project Manager, Test Manager and Java Developer
- Integration of complex systems
- Modernization of legacy systems
- Social Program Management in Government Industry
- Architecting enterprise solutions
- Design and Development of case management solutions
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), IBM SOMA
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB)
- WebSphere Message Broker (WMB)
- Software development methodologies - OOAD, RUP, GS Method, Agile
- Rational tool suite for SDLC
- Content Management solution using DB2 Content Manager, IBM FileNet
- Document data capture using Captiva InputAccel
- RSA, Eclipse development environment
- Data Analytic solution - Cognos
- WebSphere Business Modeler (WBM)
- WebSphere MQ (WMQ)
Systems: Unix-Based Systems (AIX, Linux); Windows (all)
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IP
Middleware Software: WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, WebMethods, IBM Cognos, IBM DataPower
COTS: IBM Social Program Management Platform (formerly Cúram)
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle 11g
Programming Language: Java (JEE), C++, Visual Basic
Application Development Methods: IBM UMF, Rational Unified Process, Agile Methodology
Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect / Application Architect
- Engaged as Architect in all phases of various successful projects
- Worked on opportunity and proposal development resulting in successful engagement
- Engaged as System Engineer and Architect in multiple projects
Confidential, Cary, NC
Application Architect, Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Worked as lead Architect, developer on various client server and web based projects
- Engaged on various proposal development
- Worked as application developer and systems analyst
Solution Architect, NC FASTResponsibilities:
- The NC FAST Program is designed to improve the way NC DHHS and the 100 county departments of social services conduct business.
- As a Solution Architect, I have led designing and developing health care reform program for State of North Carolina.
- Primary role is to provide strategic vision and help customer implementing state of the social welfare program.
- Used IBM Social Program Management to version 184.108.40.206 formerly known as Cúram software.
- Technologies used IBM WebSphere, Oracle 11g, WebSphere MQ on Unix
Solution Architect, Business Development TeamResponsibilities:
- As a solution architect, I have led business development for IBM for large IT systems in the United States at both Federal and State government level
- Led teams in designing IT solution, developing proposal contents, developing Bill of Materials, presenting customers the cost versus benefit analysis of proposed solution, developed implementation guidelines
- Made architecture decision utilizing existing IT assets while moving towards the future state
- Provided strategic vision to customers that benefits both customers and IBM
- Implemented Social Welfare program for Ministry of Ontario Children and Youth Services. This program is meant to provide support to children who are at risk of being neglected or being abused.
- As a Solution Architect, I have integrated 47 disparate systems (children aid societies) into a common system managed by Ontario Ministry. I have used IBM Social Program management Platform (Cúram) to implement this.
- I have laid out the overall technical solution architecture, made architectural decision and followed them through in implementation. I led the team to implement
- Technologies used: IBM Social Program Management Platform (a JEE based COTS package), Oracle 11g, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, WebSphere MQ
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
- IBM SWAT team lead and Architect responsible for stabilizing IT service releases for ESI, a pharmacy benefit management company and Wal-Mart, the retail giant at Arkansas
- The work involves implementing Top Gun Lean method to manage the releases across the organization. The technologies include Agile, Rational Team Concert (RTC). My specific role is to lead a team of worldwide engineers in defining the process of managing and tracking release functionalities.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Solution Architect, Social Security Administration (SSA)Responsibilities:
- Imparting Service Oriented Architecture expertise to SSA’s implementation of a common Disability Case Processing System (DCPS) to consolidate all independent State based disability determination systems
- Helped client improve their business processes by analyzing the current processes by eliminating expensive processes, implementing automated processes and orchestrating processes in most optimal way via SOA tools and techniques.
- Implemented critical business process implementation using WebSphere Process Server, WMQ, WID and WSRR. He led the team to architect integration with 20+ disparate systems and built architecture to reuse existing assets and harvest reusable service components.
- Used SOMA techniques to generate Business Process Models (as-is and to-be), Service Models
- Technologies used are: WMB, WID, WPS, WESB, WSRR, WMQ, DROOLS
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
Lead IT ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Responsible for architecting a modernized IT solution to administer state run benefit programs like Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Temporary Aid for Needy Family (TANF) programs.
- Used a Private cloud environment by virtualizing IBM X-Series servers for provisioning and monitoring hosting environment.
- Created solution architecture of the overall solution that includes various components like Case management, Document management, Call Center, Interfacing with State run Legacy systems and print vendor to exchange data securely synchronously and asynchronously.
- Led a team of 30+ members to deliver the State of Indiana run eligibility system by automating several business processes.
- Used Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture (SOMA) techniques for service identification, specification and realization. He implemented a fully virtualized resource environment following cloud computing technologies for infrastructures and platforms
- Technologies Used: IBM Cúram Social Program Management (Curam V4.5), IBM DB2 Content Manager for document storage and retrieval, EMC Document Management software Captiva Input Accel for Image processing, Opex Scanner to scan incoming documents, Web Services, WAS, WESB, WMQ
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- As a System Engineer, I was responsible for end-to-end solution all functional requirements relating to segmenting Lenovo’s IT systems from IBM’s IT systems.
- Led team to perform Method Adoption Workshops and various System Engineering reviews - Business Requirement Reviews, System Requirement Reviews and Critical Design Reviews.
- Carried out end-to-end solution definitions for various sub-projects of a vastly large group of systems. I used IBM GS Method work products throughout this engagement. There were 20 plus core members in the project team.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for full life cycle development of Enterprise Event Management System, a large J2EE project within Federated Systems Group.
- Conducted JAD/JAR session to capture the business requirements and derived system requirements based on the business requirements.
- Used proven J2EE design pattern to implement the solution.
- Provided mentorship to customer on adopting J2EE design patterns
- Implemented system engineering processes
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked with global teams team to create/tailor work products for System engineering capability pattern to be applied to IGA projects
- Developed CMMI Proof of Concept to bring relevant SE&A assets to IGA AMS in order to comply with CMMI. I performed various SEA tasks for the project.
- Worked as a Rational Tools expert for SEA group to enable usage of various Rational tools - Rational RequisitePro, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, Rational TestManager, Rational Rose and Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Lead architect for a large-scale case management solution for human services programs for State of Utah to bring various benefit programs (Temporary Aid to Needy Families, Medicaid, Child Care Services and Food Stamps) available on the web for the citizens of Utah.
- Led 70 plus team members to carry out development tasks
- Responsible design and architecture of the overall solution
- Involved in the all phases of the project lifecycle, which also included in participation on proposal writing and client interviewing to win the project over competitors
- Work products developed include System Context Diagram, Current IT Environment, Architectural Overview Diagram, Network Design, Architectural Decision, Component Model, Operational Model, Deployment Units, Viability Assessment, Use case model and Class Diagram
- Technologies used: Cúram, WAS, DB2, Rational Rose, Rational Unified Process, RequisitePro, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Mercury LoadRunner.
Confidential, New York, NY
- As an architect, designed and developed a comprehensive social service application for IBM Services Offering Management Team. He created a set of architectural work products, thus forming a technical baseline to be used as guideline for projects in human services applications using Cúram framework. He used IBM GSMethod methodology to design the solution and carry out the entire project. He conducted a method adoption workshop to tailor the GSMethod list of work products and developed a WBS for the project.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- As an architect, I led the development of a project for a large Inventory Management Company based in Nashville, TN and Charlotte, NC serving inventory needs of Nissan, Boeing and various Medical companies to build an Internet based B2B software to help customers procuring machine parts built to their specific design. My primary role was to design and develop a web application involving Websphere Commerce Suite on a multi-platform, multi-server-based system.
- My work involved integrating with a 3rd party system that provided loading of machine parts images and redlining (graphical modification of parts dimensions).
- I developed a solution outline to print UPS label by integrating UPS services from Glomac system.
- I worked on various other projects for a large brokerage company, AIG, in various capacities as developer, analyst, architect and architect.
- The technologies involved were: Visual Basic V6, C/C++ on Unix and Windows platform, Java, J2EE on Unix and Windows platform, SQL Server, DB2
- As a programmer/analyst, I developed Source Code Analyzer tool to check quality of a C language source code. This was written in object oriented design in C++.
- As a programmer/analyst, I developed a CAD/CAM graphical software written in C in Unix environment.