- Database Servers : Oracle 11g, MySql 6
- Tools: JDeveloper, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Server: Apache Tomcat Web Server, BEA Weblogic (OFM)
- Operating Systems: Windows 32-bit/64-bit
Senior Software Engineer Confidential, Bangalore Oct 10- Jun 11 Premium Content Provider
- Implemented Browser based application in Java EE compatible to LG specific platform for a specific product line. The application will provide all audio-video and textual data linking from other location (RSS Feeds), after proper authentication of user. Application logic is implemented using JSP / servlet.
EnvironmentEclipse IDE (Helios), Dreamweaver 9, Apache Tomcat Web Server 7.0, Oracle XE 10g
Software Engineer Confidential, Hyderabad Feb10- Sep10 Cisco Systems (client), Hyderabad
- Implemented in Java EE Standard environment based application for Wireless Security Protocols and providing domain specific network.
- Established network setup in virtual system as a client server management using VMWare workstation tool.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, VMWare, Apache Tomcat Web Server
Project Lead Confidential, Bangalore Oct 08 - Feb 10 Infrascape Technologies (client), Hyderabad
- Implemented Java based Application Development for networking monitoring protocol like SNMP, ICMP etc.
- Maintained Oracle and MySQL Scripts for providing customer requirement.
- Created Windows Services from Java Application using Tomcat Application Monitoring Manager. JMX /RMI implemented for distributed JVM in order to execute multiple applications at the same time.
Environment Java (CORE) Programming, Oracle 11g XE Database Server, NetBeans IDE, MYSQL Database Server
- Led the team and sorted out the technical issues during execution of project. Designed, developed and tested commercial based online web Projects described below:
- Online Retail Management System: Customer can do online shopping with all user-friendly features such as add to cart and do all the available mode of payment and so on.
- Online Fleet Management System: Customer can book his source of travel and can track his route on his own using Java Technology.
- Online College Management system: We implemented online College Management Database System where user can design its own database.
- Online School Management System: We implemented online School Management System where Staff Time Table, Staff Attendance, Leave Application and Class Time Table modules are integrated.
Environment J2EE (JSP/Servlet) Programming, Oracle 11g XE Database Server, Apache Tomcat 5 Web Server
Project Engineer Confidential, Bangalore Aug 06 - Sep 08 Times of Money (ToM)
- Implemented web services based on online Banking services using Oracle Application Portal Server e.g. credit cards, loans and various other financial services.
- Maintained the databases in Oracle XE and deployed the J2EE applications in Oracle Portal Server.
- Implemented web-applications such as unlock/update/delete user, assistant registration etc. and created HTML template to provide a user interface to client.
- Hands on experience in Struts and EJB application development. Part of EAI-BPM Team where hands on experience in SOA web services.
Environment: J2EE (JSP/Servlet) Programming, Oracle 11g XE Database Server, Apache Tomcat 5 Web Server
- Sun Certified Web Component Development : Passed the Sun Certification for Web Application Development
- Oracle Certified Professional 10g: Passed the Oracle Certified Professional
- Master of Engineering, Communication, Control and Networking
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics Engineering