- A decent and creative professional with 8 years of experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in both Web based and Enterprise applications including requirement analysis, design, and implementation and testing with priority on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Involved in developing applications using waterfall, Agile (XP and Scrum) methodologies and Test First, Test Driven Development and Service orientation architecture.
- Experience in Front - End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Node JS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections Framework, Exception Handling Multithreading, Event handling, JDBC, JMS and Generics.
- Having good knowledge on and implemented functional styles of java 1.8 Lambda Expressions and functional interfaces, parallel Streams.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JTA, JavaBeans, JMS (MQ series).
- Strong SOA and WebServices experience.
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Competent in implementation of frameworks like JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Civilized with different Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC, Business-Delegate.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Well versed with object oriented design (OOD), analysis (OOA), and modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Micro-Services architecture.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB, S3, Route53, SNS, and SQS.
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts including views, indexes, sequences, packages, procedures, functions, database triggers.
- Extensive experience on Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Solid understanding of Database Management System.
- Good understanding of modern NoSQL platforms (Mongo DB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB).
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache Active MQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Experience on IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS.
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Proficient in writing ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as VSS, SVN and GitHub.
- Domain knowledge and business expertise in Banking, finance, E-Commerce and Insurance
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking, written and verbal communication skills, quick learning, rigid attention to detail and ability to work independently as well within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Groovy, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MongoDB/NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
OR mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GIT
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Followed Agile Methodology(Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Implemented Micro-Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Created and Configure Micro services architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS and Mongo DB
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed JAX RS and Jersey Container for http REST Calls and web servic es using all formats of data for Transmission like JSON, XML, TEXT and others.
- Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Used JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and functional interfaces.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Spring beans were used for controlling the flow between UI and Hibernate.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Developed AWS S3 to copy project artifact into S3 bucket.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS.
- Created and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server. Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, Spring Dynamic Modules (OSGI), spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Used RAD as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit
Environment:: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS , AWS, Micro Services, Mango DB, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services, MAVEN, WebSphere, RAD, JUnit, Apache Flex, JMS, log4j, Mongo DB, REST Client, Jenkins, UNIX, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Developed web Application Using Core Java, spring, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), Intercepting Filters, Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client side application and Node.js for building server side API's.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Configured and Implemented Spring AOP for transaction management, logging and performance tracking.
- Written end-to-end flow i.e. controllers classes, service classes, DAOs classes as per the Spring MVC design and business logics using core java API and data structures
- Used Spring JMS related MDP to receive the messages from other team with IBM MQ for queuing.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA.
- Implemented Hibernate and Spring’s Data Access Object (DAO) layer together offer a high performance, productive approach to persist Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs).
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Used Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in different forms by using Restful service.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using Apache CXF framework and worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created tables, triggers, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, SQL queries, Joins, i2ntegrity constraints and views for Oracle.
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from Mongo DB document store and send it to client using RESTful web service.
- Deployed the applications using WebLogic Application server.
- Developed test cases for DAO Layer and service layer using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Used Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Java Build Tool Maven .
- Worked in configuring the data source & JNDI Configurations in WebSphere application server
- Worked with plunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Involved in production bug fixes, analyzing and improving overall application performance.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Used AJAXAPI for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Integration with Active Directory (LDAP), Oracle, PeopleSoft, Visual Basic, and the loan origination mainframe system.
- Utilizing XML descriptors to describe screens, their actions, and their security roles'/levels. Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application. Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration. Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring's(IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appender’s components.
- Prepared technical reports &documentation manuals during the program development.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designing and developing Web UI using JSP, Servlets, Strut, HTML and JQuery.
- Designed and deployed the Java Beans in XML and retrieved the data from database using DAO.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework with respect to Model View Controller architecture.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed Web Service client interface with JAX-RPC from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Extensively worked on SOA and Web Services to get the data from third party systems and Configured JMS queues on server.
- Configured struts-config.xml, andweb.xml on the application.
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for persistent layer (Object-Relational Mapping) using Hibernate. Used JDBC, SQL for storing and accessing data from Oracle and developed SQL scripts.
- Involved in unit testing, test case reviews and code reviews in accordance with applicable development standards.
- Used TFS for code version control and issue tracking.
- Developed server side application which handles the database manipulation with the back-end Oracle database.
- Interacted with BA team to get the requirements.
- Involved in design and development and scrum meetings.
- Providing production support for the application stability.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC ) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in WATER FALL methodology.
- Understanding and analyzing the basic requirements
- By using Servlets and JSP implemented server side programs
- Involved in design, development and validation of User Interface by using HTML, Java Script, XML and CSS
- Performed the database access tasks using JDBC and other related information from auto generated files
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access
- Developed Servlets, Session and Entity Beans handling business logic and data
- Involved in the design and documentation of the stored procedures
- Developed Action Forms, Action Classes and helper classes by using Struts
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from data base by using queries and writing stored procedures
- Deployed Enterprise application using WebLogic application Server
- Used UML to develop Use case diagram, class diagram and sequence diagrams
- Involved in writing Junit test Cases
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS)
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Development of GUI for HTML and JSP Versions. Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modelling and designing and developing Tools using: J2EE, Java, Servlets, EJB, and JSP
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.