- 8 .5 years of progressive experience in designing and development of web, enterprise applications and SOA component based applications.
- Extensive working knowledge in building the projects using Water Fall, RUP, V models and Agile Practices like Test Driven Development (TTD), Scrum, Sprint.
- Used JIRA and Rally tool for tracking stories progress and defect tracking in production.
- Extensive experience in design, development and support Model View Controller using Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Webflow and JSF frameworks.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi - Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some other features in Java 8/7.
- Have hands on experience in design and development of Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JSF, Spring, Struts, XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path, ANT, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, REST/SOAP, HIBERNATE, SPRING 3.5, PL/SQL, Log4j, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS, SQL.
- Expertise in Amazon AWS Administration, EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Route 53, Auto Scaling, SNS, SQS, ELB, RDS, AMI, IAM, VPC.
- Expertise in Deployment Automation, Release Management, Provision full stack using AWS Cloud Formation, Automic ARA & IBM uDeploy.
- Hands on experience implementing at least one Apache Spark, preferably using Java or Scala, qa SQL.
- Proficient in Spring modules such as AOP, Spring batch, Spring boot, Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul, Spring Security, Spring MVC, JTA, IOC.
- Experience with Microservices patterns- Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Proxy Chaining, Aggregator.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, and creating modules, controllers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Used Pivotal CloudFoundry to deploy Micro Service applications.
- Extensively used spring framework modules like Spring MVC, AOP, DI, IOC, Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Batch Jobs.
- Worked on Open source development tools like Docker Containers, Mesos.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT ( DOM, SAX ), XPATHand DTD.
- Experienced with various frameworks like JSF, Struts, spring, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Experience with Atomikos Transactions Essentials and other JTA/XA services.
- Experience with Scala using the Akka toolkit and Kafka. Front end using Typescript and MongoDB.
- Experience in the design and development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis2, CXF, and JAX-WS.
- Expertise in developing data access or persistence layer using ORMframeworks like Hibernate, JPA, JDBC.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 10g/11i, IBM DB2, MySQL, SQL Server 2010/2008.
- Well versed in developing rule based programming using JBoss Drools and IBM ILOG JRules.
- Diverse experience with implementing web applications using varied web servers like the WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBoss Application Servers on Windows/Unix/Lin ux platforms.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Hudson and Jenkins for building and deploying applications.
- Wrote comprehensive test cases and test plans for unit and functional testing and automated using JUnit, JMock, Easy Mock, and Mockito.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT, GitHub, Source Tree, CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Expertise in JSON, IBM FileNet P8, Even Stream Processing(ESP), Scala, Linux, GoLang, Adobe Flex, AngularJS, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails Framework, CMIS, JIRA, AWS (Amazon Web Services) and CORBA and proficient in cloud application development tools and deployment methods.
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server.
Languages: JAVA 1.8/1.7, C, C++, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, Design Patterns, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JPA, RMI, POJOs
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 4.x/3.xHibernate 4.x/3.x, JSF
OR Mapping: Hibernate 4.0/3.0/2.1, JPA
XML Technologies: XML Beans, XML, JAXB, JAXP, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XSD, WSDL
Databases: Oracle 11i/11g/10g, MYSQL, SQL Server 2010/2008, DB2.
Database Tools: TOAD, Squirrel Client, SQL Developer, WinSQL.
Application Servers: Tomcat, 8.0/7.0/6.0, Web Logic 11g/10/9.0, WebSphere 8.5/7.0, Jboss 6.0/5.0
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows 10/8/7.
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, DOM, DTD, SAX.
Tools: Eclipse 4.4/4.3/4.2/4.0, RAD v7.5, STS (Spring Tool Suite), IntellijIDEA 6.0, SVN, Clear Case, CVS, GIT, Source Tree, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Edit Plus, Beyond Compare, Notepad++, Xml Pad, XML Spy, SOAP UI, Hudson, Jenkins, Ant, Maven
Testing Tools: Junit 3/4, jMockit, Mockito, Easy Mock, Cucumber
Webservers/ Application: Apache Tomcat, WAS (Websphere App. Server), Web Logic, JBoss.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer & Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Brain Storming sessions, Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories in Agile Environment.
- Gathered and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar. Customized Data Tables and High charts into Angular JS Directives.
- Developed entire user interface using various Ext JS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and Editable grids.
- Used iBatis Transaction Management, iBatis Batch Transactions, iBatis cache concepts.
- Deploy applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XMl from Restfull web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Worked on Layer 7 as API gateway for the external clients to access the backed APIs
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 for website development and build on Bootstrap 3.0. Data binding using AngularJs
- Developed using new features of Javalike Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Experience with Spring MVC and Spring MVC with REST integration and JSON.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, and AOP.
- Involve in development of rest controller and middleware using Spring-Boot, REST Services, MVC , Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Developed using Hibernate mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Designed and developed a number of Spring RESTful web services which produces different response types including JSON, XML and are consumed by different front end applications.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Dockercontainer using Amazon EC2 container services and usingAWS admin console.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Implemented Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboardto monitor Spring Microservices.
- Extensively used Application Context, Spring DI for loading Properties during run time.
- Experience with developing Hibernate 4.x Annotations.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings (One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) in secondary project.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Experience with Optimistic Locking, Mappings using Hibernate.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Extensively worked on Session Beans, JMS and EJB-MDB’s for messaging mechanism.
- Developed the application security using Spring Security and integrated with LDAP and Active Directory.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross cutting concerns.
- Used a Microservice architecture , with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used Maven for building, deploying the application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA .
- Access control over APIs for both API providers and consumers by using role-based permissions, API packaging constructs, and subscription and community management
- Involved in developing rules, and rule sets using IBM ILOG JRules which will be triggered in Java.
- Involved in developing nightly scheduled jobs using Spring Batch module.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Worked with Spring JMS templates to send and receive XML messages through IBM Web SphereMQ.
- Involved in designing and developing XSD’s and WSDL files for hosting and consuming web services. XML to Java mapping was done using JAXB.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.Used Maven and Jenkins tools for automatic building and deploying the Web applications.
- DevelopedEJB 3, Swing in Mainframe DB2,Rabbit MQ, D3.js, Mongo DB environment.
- Creation of test automation to validate the correct functionality in the web components and electronic devices using Selenium and Optimus Frameworks.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories pro and follow agile methodology and sprint planning.
- Used GIT version control system to check-in and check-out and review using pull requests.
- Developed unit testing using Junit, Mockito and JMock.
- Involved in production support, system integration testing, performance testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing.
Environment: Java 1.8, Multithreading, Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Web services, HTML5, Angular JS, jQuery, AJAX, Java Script, Jenkins, Tomcat 7.0, Eclipse, GIT, Source Tree, Mockito, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, RESTful, SOAP UI, JSON, Java EE 7, JAXB, WSDL, XSD, XML, SQL, Scala Spring Tool Suite(STS), Eclipse, DB2, SQL Server 2010/2008, Microsoft Visio, Postman, Squirrel Client, WinSQL, Squirrel Client, AWS, Rabbit MQ, JIRA, Selenium.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr.Java/ J2EE Developer
- Responsible for developing conceptual designs from requirements.
- Responsible for writing detail design documents and class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and constructed the Savings & Retirement module using JSP, Hibernate, and spring.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO.
- Designed and developed User Interface, application modules like Retirement Dates, Service Summary, Earnings & Hours, Pension Resources and business components.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using Tiles with Spring MVC, Backbone JS, JQuery, JSP, JSTL,HTML5,CSS and Java Script.
- Extensively used Backbone JS framework features for developing rich user interface and rendering data from the model.
- Defined MultiAction, AbstractWizardForm and SimpleForm Controllers using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Worked on SpringQuartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending those mails about different policies.
- Involved in configuring hibernate mapping files and POJO objects and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernatecache concepts and HQL queries.
- Designed and implemented various interfaces of the system for catering point-to-point RPC- based web services for the SOAP client request and returns the response via SOAP protocol using Apache Axis2, WSDL, SOAP, XSD, and XML.
- Utilized DOM, SAX parser technologies in implementing XML parsing framework.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using OracleSQL.
- Created DDL and DMLSQLscripts for creation of database objects.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with BA and QA teams and involved in fixing the defects in Test, UAT and Prod environments.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Developed JMS Senders and listeners to send and receive the messages from external Queues.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and troubleshoot critical defects.
- SVN was used for project management and version management.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS EAP 6.0 application server.
- Used Rally agile development tool for creating and tracking user stories in daily stand up meetings.
- Extensively worked on TOAD for interacting with data base, developing the stored procedures and promoting SQL changes to QA and Production Environments.
- Used Apache Maven, Hudson for project management and building the applications.
- Worked with No SQL databases like Mongo DB to save and retrieve the data.
- Code reviews and re factoring was done during the development and check list is strictly adhered during development.
- Prepared the test plans and executed test cases for unit, integration and system testing.
- Developed multiple unit and integrations tests using Mockito, Easy Mock and Cucumber.
- Worked with in Agile environment, followed pair programming, continuous integration, and test driven development.
Environment: Java 1.7, JSP, Java EE 6, Spring 3.1, Hibernate 3.x, JNDI, JSTL, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, JDBC, Spring MVC, Servlets, Web Services, Spring Boot, JBoss EAP 6.x, Log4J, Oracle 11i, SQL,SQL Developer, TOAD, XML Pad, SOAP UI, SOAP, XML, XSD, JAXB, Axis2, Java Script, CSS, HTML, AJAX, JQuery, Backbone JS, Node.JS, Junit 4, Mockito, Cucumber, SVN, Windows 7, Eclipse 3.5, Squirrel Client 2.5,MongoDB, Hudson, Rally, Maven.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked with business analysts to understand the requirements.
- Developed UML models consisting of Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio to model the application
- Designed and developed some of the core modules like Add Pay, Automatic Payments, Account Transfer, and Payment Activity & History.
- Used Struts Framework extensively for Controller components and view components.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework and implemented Tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Involved in developing front end using Struts tags, Struts view components, JSTL, JSP, JSON, JQuery, CSS and Html.
- Extensively used spring modules like Dependency Injection (DI), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) to invoke dependencies and cross cutting concerns.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Hibernate was used in the persistence layer of the project to store and retrieve the data from the database.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Named Queries, and Criteria Queries used to interact with the database.
- Responsible for designing XSDs and WSDL files using XML Spy.
- JAXB was used to convert from XML to Java Objects and vice versa.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- CVS was used for project management and version management.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using JAX-WS and Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Involved in Junit Testing, Integration Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Involved in production support and monitor the production logs to fix some critical issues.
- Involved in the entire software development cycle spanning requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, building, testing, and deployment.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Servlets, JQuery, AJAX, JQuery UI, CSS, HTML, Oracle 10g, Java Script, JNDI, JDBC, Java EE 5, XSD, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Tomcat 5, IBM WebSphere 7.0, JMS, CVS, Rational Application Developer 7.5, Junit, Struts Tiles, MS Visio, Windows, Log 4j, XML Spy, SOAP UI, SQL Developer, Putty, CVS.
- Involved in design and development of the DP Capacity and gView applications using, Struts and hibernate.
- Involved in developed different applications using Struts MVC framework, Servlets and JSP.
- Used Struts Framework extensively for Controller components and view components.
- Extensively used Struts validations frame work and java script for validating user input data. Used Strutstiles for common look and feel for a web application.
- Developed rich user interface using JSP, Struts, JSTL, CSS, Html and Java Script.
- Developed Service layer Using Spring, persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Extensively worked on various features of Hibernate such as Associations, Lazy loading and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Worked on SOA and Web services to get the data from third party systems.
- Responsible for resolving the critical issues in the production system.
- Developed complex SQL scalar queries to perform efficient data retrieval operations.
- Developed Unit, Integration and Performance Test Cases using Junit, RFT and Easy Mock.
- Performed the business, System/Integration testing. Responsible for fixing the defects in UAT and PROD.
- Developed the custom build scripts using Ant tool.
Environment: Web Logic 10, Java 5.0, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.3, JAXB, WSDL 2.0, SOAP 1.1, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Web Services, Eclipse, Ant 1.6.1, SOAP UI, Log4J, Oracle 10g, Java Script, CSS, HTML, AJAX, SVN, Windows XP, Java EE 5, Linux, LDAP, Junit 4, Easy Mock, RFT, TOAD, Squirrel Client 2.5, JAXB, Soap UI, CVS.
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
- Participated in requirements analysis and design of documents.
- Designed and developed core modules using Servlets, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSTL and JDBC.
- Worked on critical modules user registrations, view policy status, new policies and payments.
- Developed Custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Used struts actions, form beans, validator framework to develop the core modules
- Integrated web services and mapped the responses to display on UI.
- Developed the presentation tier using java script, Servlets, JSP and Html, CSS.
- Involved in developing persistence layer using JDBC, SQL and stored Procedures.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application onto JBoss server.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE1.4, Servlets, Struts 1.x, JSP 2.1, JDBC, Web Services(SOAP/HTTP), Java Scripts, JNDI, JBoss 4.0, Eclipse 3, Ant, JUnit, XML, CSS, SVN, UNIX, Windows, SVN.
- Involved in the entire software development cycle spanning requirements analysis, design, development, building, testing, and deployment.
- Developed user interface module using JSP, Servlets and MVC framework.
- Effectively handled the key tasks of analyzing the client requirements, enhancements, suggestions, and problems to come up with design for the new requirements.
- Used the exception handling and log4j to troubleshoot the problem easily when issues come.
- Identification of the relevant test cases and automated all the unit test cases during SDV phase.
- Worked closely with the DBA team for the proper maintenance of the database.
- Delivered the project on time without compromising on the quality and performance.
Environment: Web Logic 5, Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JDBC, Servlet, Web Services, Tomcat 4, Ant, Log4J, Oracle, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Clear Case, Windows XP, Clover, Junit, Squirrel Client.