- 9+ years of experience as a Software Developer with over 4 years of development in iOS, using both Swift and Objective C, with a previous background in MATLAB and electrical engineering
- Extensive experience in Android Back - end and UI guidelines.
- Motivated and able to create technical specifications, document design decisions, and take on leadership roles
- Expertise in developing apps using SQLite, Java, XML, Google Maps API and GPS Location Data.
- Expertise in working with public APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube.
- Extensively worked on memory leaks, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, data offline usage, accounts and sync on Android.
- Experience in Bluetooth.
- Excellent at using different methods of data persistence such as NS Coding, Core Data, SQLite, Keychain, and UserDefaults
- Knowledgeable in various web services, such as RESTful, SOAP, and using various means to connect to them, such as NSURLSession and AlamoFire
- Working knowledge of graphic design, audio and video features and handling various kinds of media using Photoshop, Flash.
- Experienced in the full SDLC, including research, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, publishing, and maintenance of production applications
- Good programming skills and hands on experience in developing Android Enterprise Applications for mobiles and tablets using Android SDK and ADT tools.
- Active experience in developing Android Applications using Core Java and Android APIs (Animation and Graphics, Data Storage, Multimedia, Connectivity, Location and Sensors).
- Strong experience in using Android SDK tools like Hierarchy Viewer, TraceView, zipalign, AVD Manager, Android shell tools like logcat and Android Platform tools like ADB, ADT up to Android (API Level 19).
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Android SDK, Android NDK, IOS SDK, Eclipse IDE, Application Stack and Android Architecture Focused on synchronous and asynchronous concurrency models, background processing with AsyncTasks and Services, IPC, AIDL, Storage and retrieval of structured data, fragments and broadcast receivers.
- Expertise in Web Front End technologies, Spring, Tag Libraries, Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML, XML/XSL.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology.
- Hands on Experience on releasing iPhone/iPad Applications to the App store and on performance
- Comprehensive knowledge in COCOA, COCOA TOUCH frameworks.
- Expertise in Software Development Methodologies for various mobile platforms such as Android, J2ME.
- Experience in Analysis, Coding, Implementation and Testing of Mobile Applications.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
Mobile Technologies: TITANIUM, PHONEGAP, SENCHA TOUCH, JQUERY MOBILE,, FLASH, CORELDRAW, IPHONE, IPAD, ANDROID
Database Management: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, DB2, TOAD, INGRESS, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, SQL QUERY ANALYZER, SAS, DATA INTEGRATION STUDIO
Scripting Languages: PHP, HTML5, JAVA SCRIPT, CSS, RUBY ON RAILS, DHTML, CSS3, HTML5
IDE Tools: WSAD, ECLIPSE, EDIT PLUS, VI EDITOR
Application Frame Work: STRUTS, ORM, HIBERNATE, SPRING
Rational Tools: IBM RAD
Application /Web Server: WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER, TOMCAT, APACHE, WEBLOGIC, IPLANET DIRECTORY SERVER
Reporting Tools: OPPROX REPORTS/DESIGNER
Operating System Environments: WINDOWS, AS400, UNIX, LINUX, HP-UX
Versioning / Build Tools: Subversion, Clearcase, Git, VSS, PVCS, WinCVS, Ant, Junit, Cactus, Mercury Test Director
Confidential, McLean, VA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked with autolayout, ensuring whole flow is a replica of the design provided.
- Knowledge with using MapKit and CoreLocation to receive user location and locate resources from our database from the user location radius.
- Extensive knowledge on automated testing, unit testing, UI testing and code coverage.
- Worked with blocks/completion handlers and memory management.
- Developed and implemented many a PhoneGap and Titanium application along with Java and Objective-C plug-ins for iPad, iPhone and Android platforms.
- Developed iPhone and Android mobile app using Sencha Touch and Phonegap framework.
- Developed share view using Sencha Touch for non flash supporting devices.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap for Virtual Infotech Inc.
- Involved in the designing and development of Web Pages using PHP, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, ajax.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
- Experienced in building Flash applications and animations using Action Script.
- Graphic Design: Coral Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign.
- Experienced in the design, development, implementation of iPhone/iPad applications (iOS).
- Implementing Broadcast Receivers for Android.
- Experienced with mobile frameworks: jQuery Mobile to develop NY Buildings mobile app for iPhone, Android and Blackberry phones.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Strong experience in working with databases like MongoDB as well as RDBMS databases such as MySQL and Oracle
- Java Services work for Apache CXF and ServiceMix as part of JBoss Fuse.
- Building applications for Web Services using different technologies and standards such as REST, Apache CXF.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like SVN, Jenkins for improvements and new features
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid using Core Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE.
- Introduced proven techniques and methodologies to drive product development quality, including Object-Oriented design, Design Patterns, Scrum and Agile development, Test-driven Development(TDD), and Continuous Integration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
Environment: TITANIUM, PHONEGAP, SENCHA TOUCH, OBJECTIVE-C, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY MOBILE, BACKBONE.JS, FLASH, CORALDRAW, IPHONE, IPAD, ANDROID, COCOA, WINDOWS PHONE 7, BLACKBERRY, TABLET, SPRING, HIBERNATE, MYSQL, APACHE CXF, REST, ECLIPSE, WEBLOGIC, SUBVERSION (SVN), SELENIUM, AGILE, JSP, SERVLET, MAVEN, WEB 2.0, SOA, PHP, RUBY.Confidential, Alton, IL
Sr. IOS Developer
- Contributed to builds using Continuous Integration, to ensure that each subsequent build was stable
- Used Cocoapods for dependency management, and fixed issues related to the Podfile
- Utilized AFNetworking for REST API calls, in order to retrieve user and artist info
- Developed code using Test Driven Development
- Developed web apps for iOS (iPhone) and Android using frameworks like jQ Touch, iWebKit.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML5
- Extensively used the DOJO Toolkit to control and provide the rich functionality to GUI.
- DeDeveloping web application with Backbone.js and PHP CodeIgniter framework.
- Implement modules into node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Completely designed and coded in Flash using OOPS concepts.
- Have developed high performance interactive Java-Flash/Flex applications in various verticals including IT, Education, Healthcare, Telecom etc.
- Developed a C# and Silverlight front-end application to access the web service
- Developed the Performance Evaluation Application GUI using flex, Actionscript
- Worked in all the aspects of iPhone and iPad applications development including designing for all types of screen sizes and orientations.
- Strong experience in Android application development involving User Interface development, Notifications, Content Provider, Intents, Services, and SQLite.
- Architected a customized network protocol used by client applications including Android, iOS and Windows Phone 7 to communicate with cloud architectures.
- Involved in mobile testing using simulators, emulators, and actual android, iOS, and blackberry devices.
- Developed Web Services using Spring Web Services, SOAP, JAXB and XML
- Developed an application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP.
- Experienced in monitoring and managing of Oracle instances using Enterprise Manager Grid Control (OEM grid).
- Wrote Apache CXF REST services to add CMTS device.
- Good exposure to RESTful and SOAP based web services.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse and Websphere application Server.
- Deployed EJB Components on WebLogic .
- Used GIT for code repository and maintaining current and historical versions of the source code.
- Used GIT-HUB as our project version controller, where used to commit and push the developed, working code with D2D.
- Created automated test cases using Selenium.
- Assisted in running various Agile project management meetings (Sprint Planning Meetings, Scrums, etc).
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic 8.1 Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to PHP.
- Applying Ruby on Rails and JQuery debugged, enhanced, extended business-to-business SAP application. Provided extensive integration and functional mocks testing.
- Provided copy for Wordpress themes/templates and design input
- Upgraded Drupal websites from version 5 to 6, and 6 to 7
- Developed UI components using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Designed, developed and maintained Asp.Net applications.
- Experience with the following programming languages: Java, C#, VB.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS, and
Environment: PHONEGAP, JQTOUCH, SENCHA TOUCH, OBJECTIVE-C, HTML5, CSS3, DOJO MOBILE, NODE.JS, BACKBONE.JS, FLASH, FLEX, SILVERLIGHT, ACTIONSCRIPT, IPHONE, COCOA, ANDROID, WINDOWS PHONE 7, BLACKBERRY, SPRING, HIBERNATE, ORACLE, APACHE CXF, REST, JSON, WEB SERVICES, ECLIPSE, WEBLOGIC, GIT, GIT HUB, SELENIUM, SCRUM, JSP, SERVLET, ANT, GWT (GOOGLE WEB TOOLKIT), JMS, PHP, RUBY, WORDPRESS, DRUPAL, .NET, ASP, C, C++.Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Mobile Developer
- Implemented RESTFul web services to pull down the latest information, JSON data parsed using NSJSONSerialization.
- Utilized Instruments for monitoring CPU load, heap size and memory usage
- Use of SQLite to persistent data across application lifecycles.
- Utilized SVN version control tool as source control management.
- Debugged issues using Breakpoints, NSLog statements, LLDB statements, etc.
- Tracked incident reports with Jira.
- Completed the implementation of Data-Driven Hybrid application using Sencha Touch and PhoneGap framework.
- Designed and implemented an mobile version of lizard base using jQ Touch.
- UI was developed in HTML5, CSS3 and Groovy Server Pages (GSP)
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic Single and Multiple Pages Web Application using Angular JS, Node JS, HTML, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery and CSS3
- Implemented CSS3, DOM Api, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Researched future web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Backbone.js etc.to develop new web applications.
- Developed single page along with dynamic web applications using Node.js
- Expert in UI application development using Adobe Flex framework with Actionscript 3.0, BlazeDS integration with Java.
- Architected and implemented a Silverlight application for reporting on StarLiMS and SAP data sources with SQL 2008.
- Designing and development of Custom Components and Custom Events using ActionScript to use across the application.
- Created Web Services for futures Android, and iPhones API.
- Developed Android application using Eclipse IDE, SQLite, Java, XML, JSON, AndroidSDK and ADT plug in.
- Developed MVVM phone application using Windows Phone 7 SDK and Silverlight 3.
- Used BlackBerry JME JDE to test software on the device.
- Implemented, modify, assess, and created original HTML, PHP, XML, CSS, MySQL, MVC practices on the regular basis.
- Having good experience in Designing, Developing, Configuring and Deploying WebServices using SOAPand RESTfulmethodologies using AXIS1, AXIS2, Apache CXF, Jersy, RestEasy technologies.
- Basic Experience with SOA & REST
- JSON to java marshaling and unmarshaling using Jackson.
- Extended Web Services capabilities using WS-Security.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic Application Server cluster on Solaris 10 environment
- Language/Tools: Git, maven, Oracle SQL Developer, Java, Spring IOC
- Worked with version control systems like SVN, GitHub and issue trackers like Bugzilla.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application.
- Experience in Agile/scrum Project processes.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML5
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Designed and implementing a mobile application interface using JQuery, JQTouch, and PHP for navigating contacts
- Automated different features using Kalabash and Appium using Ruby and Google Espresso with Java
- Wordpress integration, migration, design, redesign, and expansion
- Developed and implement online marketing strategies for clients, including Drupal & Wordpress
- Developed, Published, Consumed web services using VB.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Involved in writing code on ADO.NET to communicate with database and ASP.Net with C#.
- Used Android NDK for accessing C/C++ code.
- Worked on Evernote's iPhone app which allows users to take notes and sync content between devices, including iPhone, Android and Desktop clients
Environment: PHONEGAP, JQTOUCH, SENCHA TOUCH, HTML5, CSS3, DOJO MOBILE, NODE.JS, BACKBONE.JS, FLASH, FLEX, SILVERLIGHT, ACTIONSCRIPT, IPHONE, ANDROID, WINDOWS PHONE 7, BLACKBERRY MYSQL, APACHE CXF, REST, JSON, WEB SERVICES, ECLIPSE, WEBLOGIC, GIT, GITHUB, SELENIUM, SCRUM, JSP, SERVLET, ANT, GWT (GOOGLE WEB TOOLKIT), JMS, PHP, RUBY, WORDPRESS, DRUPAL, .NET, ASP, C, C++.Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating React and Bootstrap properties of CSS3.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes in mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Extensively used/modified Jquery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response
- Used MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node) Stack for developing single page web applications.
- Developed using Angular.js Forms, Validations, Modules, DOM, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using AngularJS.
- Used routing schemes to develop single page applications (SPAs) using AngularJS route
- Developed reusable components with AngularJS custom directives.
- Developed custom directives in AngularJS for the application independent components
- Implemented filtering and search functions using Node JS framework based on MVC pattern.
- Integrated REST web service calls to get data from response and display them on UI.
- Performed usability testing and Unit Testing of Web Application.
- Involved in developing business components using POJO.
- Installed, configured, deployed, Monitored and troubleshoot WebLogic.
Environment: WEB SERVICE, SPRING, JAVA, EJB, JAVA SCRIPT, WEBLOGIC, HIBERNATE, LOG4J, ANT SCRIPT, TOAD, PUTTY, WINSCP, NET BEANS AND ORACLE.Confidential, Reston, VA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements analysis, design and development.
- Apply business logic using Java in object-oriented application
- Middle-Tier with spring and Core Java, Hibernate for database interaction and JUnit for test driven development.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Implemented Business logic layer, Presentation layer and data access layer using MVC design pattern.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented Web Services using JAX-RS, Jersey, JSON and RESTful.
- Debugged code, switching from GDB to LLDB, primarily using the Xcode debugger
- Migrated application to iOS7, by reworking the UI to meet the new standards, and replacing removed functionality
- Added AutoLayout to UI components that were still being handled programmatically
- Used Git for source control, and pushed code to BitBucket
- Created unit tests for every merge done, including for new features and for bug fixes
- Connected to a RESTful API in order to get flight and hotel information, and parsed results using NSJSONSerialization
- Upgraded network calls from NSURLConnection to NSURLSession
- Added calendar integration, so that users could save reservations to their calendar, using EventKit
- Worked entirely in Agile, with 2 week sprints, JIRA, and scrum meetings
- Used Phonegap to build the mobile application suitable to Android, Iphone and Mobile Browsers.
- Designed the unique system logo and upgraded it to a brand new friendly web interface by JQtouch
- Used Sencha Touch and EXT JS for the Mobile web interface development. Also used JSON and JQuery for Mobile application development. Worked with HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Developed portions of HTML5-based game for use in an online gambling promotion
- Designed and implemented the website youprint.com using HTML 5, CSS3, PHP, jQuery
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.