- Native iOS Developer with over 2 years building iPhone apps using iOS, Swift, UI Storyboarding
- Experience with Xcode, Interface Builder, iPhone SDK, Cocoa Pods, Visual Studio, Firebase.
- Strong experience in Swift Programming by creating apps for iPhone 7.
- Experience with Auto Layout to manipulate graphic assets for various layouts and to develop applications for multiple screen size using different constraints and various layout sizes
- Use of high level customization of the user defined properties of UI Views, Collection Views, UI Buttons, UI Labels. Custom classes.
- Use of Photoshop on all my projects for Artwork such as: Icons, logo, banners, splash screen.
- Use of Sketch App for UI/UX, also Familiar with Paint code.
- Use of Cocoa Pods to integrate frameworks such as: FBSDKLogin, Alamofire, Firebase.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Designed and developed several iOS Apps and launched to the App Store: Repair Spots, iTech Smartphone, Mr.B, Cyns, as well as designed and developed websites: Cyns Vision - Website
- Good communication skills and a genuine team player with good organizational and self-management skill.
Operating Systems: OSX MAC iOS Windows Android OS
Developer Tools: Xcode Visual Studio Firebase Atom SourceTree
Frameworks: UIKit Mapkit Alamofire FBSDK Express Web Services JSON REST Api
Other: Github Cocoa Pods Cocoa touch class Terminal Adobe Photoshop cc 2015 Sketch 3 Paint code
Microsoft Office: WordPress Extras
Management skills: Social Media Marketing
- Meet with clients to discuss project, determine timing and status reports.
- Design and develop iOS apps using Swift 3.0, UI/UX Designer, Adobe, Photoshop. Submit app to App Store, provide updates as well as maintenance of app.
- Designed and developed an iOS App for a Micro Soldering client. With the App, a user can create a new store once consumer creates their account. In the App you can submit new work orders which are approved by the Admin.
- Also view the status of your work orders, add tracking number. The app updates using Firebase database; it also has a built in control panel for the admin to control the new work orders and update the status of the order. The App has built in notifications for updates on work orders, logging authentication for stores, email the company from the app and many other features.
- This app was created for a mobile repair company that wanted to create an app to market their services.
- The app offers push notifications, built in control panel. The app communicates in realtime with firebase.
- Some other features the app has is built in navigation for directions to the store, call and email from app etc.
- Designed and developed an app to find repair shops. Users can login with Email or Facebook for like/unlike features built in app. The app pulls/pushes data in real time with Firebase integration. Created a mobile location app for the user to determine distance. Used cocoa pods to integrate Alamofire, Image Shacks api to upload images to the server. Users can submit new stores which need to be approved by admin. The data is sent to a hidden admin panel I built into the app. Also integrated push notifications. The application uses high quality graphics, custom cocoa class buttons and views, and was designed for great user experience.
- Managed a store to increase profitability and product sales. Strong background encompassing sales, marketing, merchandising, operations and inventory management
- Organized, highly motivated, goal oriented as well as persistent in meeting set expectations
- Managed a team of 4 employees, recruited, trained.
- Repaired mobile devices, technical customer support.
- Wrote up purchase orders, inventory count, reports .
- Demonstrated positive and confident personality combined with strong communication skills
Marketing/ Developer (Freelance/Consulting)Responsibilities:
- Responsible for company wide digital and social marketing for the corporation.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the corporate website as well as iPhone and android apps.
- Created marketing Facebook strategies; created a user group for the community to sell products. The group has grown to over 209,000 users.
- Primary duty was to provide excellent customer service for our customers while qualifying and listening to them so that I could present a solution for all of their phone, internet and computer needs. I keep up with all continuing education and trainings both as required by corporate and on my own to stay on top of any new technology, plans and promotions.
- Daily duties included helping customers, doing inventory, maintaining cash audits, cleaning and merchandising.
- Complete store administrative operations, including cash handling, inventory, and recruiting
- Handle and solve customer issues/ complaints.
- Work very closely with the management team to ensure business is running accurately.
- Conduct reviews, store meetings, follow up on individual and store performance results.
- Train staff on customer service, sales techniques, business ethics and account system.
- Maintain loss prevention, customer satisfaction and overall store reputation.
- Engage with customers to demonstrate products and explain monthly phone and plan promotions.
- Installed and upgraded all business applications, maintain the point of sales updates and changes as needed.