- 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including system design, development, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Good knowledge in Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and strong experience on agile methodology.
- Good skills in Data Modelling and the System Analyst using the raw data.
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise applications using Core Java and various J2EEtechnologies including Multithreading, Collections, exceptions, JSP, Servlets, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JavaBeans, EJB,JDBC, Networking, Threads, IO, JNDI and JMS
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various frameworks: JakartaStruts Framework, spring, Hibernate 3.0 ORM, Apache Camel, Struts Validation
- Hand on experience with Ajax technologies and JQuery API to develop rich and interactive web applications.
- Experience in creating Web Services using SOAP and REST and in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Experience working with different databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Sybase
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers, data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Expertise working on Application servers, Web servers like IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache, Tomcat.
- Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Experience in using Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, Harvest and GIT
- Good knowledge on Java 8 features.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and can work both independently and in a team.
- An enthusiastic and project - oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines by following project standards and procedures as per client specifications.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Programming/Scripting Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, C
Java technologies: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, JDBC
Web Servers: WebLogic … WebSphere, JBOSS 4.0, Tomcat 4.0.4
Design Pattern/Framework: Struts, Spring, Model-View- Controller (MVC), Angular Js, Node Js
Databases: Oracle … SQL Server …
Development Tools: Eclipse … Spring Tool Suite
Web Technologies: WebServices, Java Script, jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, XML, AJAX, JSON
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows XP/Vista/7
Source Code Management/Tracking tools: CVS, Git, SVN, JIRA
Confidential, Fairfax, VAResponsibilities:
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Worked on AngularJS directives and controllers for designing the web application and used its two way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Used AngularJS filters for searching, sorting, pagination and used custom filters.
- Created AngularJS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery UI framework.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more using D3, Backbone.js.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Created proof-of- concept using responsive web design, Node.js, modernizer js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented RESTful services and data services on Node.js and Express.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Worked on re-factoring existing application code (built in AngularJS).
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Developed Java utility programs to retrieve data from Oracle.
- Involved in the database design and prepared detail level design document.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Unit tested complex methods and objects using Jasmine.
Confidential, Chicago, ILResponsibilities:
- Participated in coding, GUI design and testing.
- Validation of the registered users using JSP-Servlets and JDBC with the details available in the Database.
- Created documentation of the application.
- Developed Servlets and JSP for Data retrieval implementation with User Interface.
- Developed Container Managed Entity and Session beans.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with Service Oriented Architecture Protocol, WSDL.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Configured JDBC with SQL/PLSQL for database connectivity.
- Developed required Web pages using HTML.
- Implemented EJB Components for modules related to Pharmacy, Purchasing, and General and Biomedical equipment.
- Involved in different J2EE Design patterns like Session Façade, Service Locator, and Business Delegate.
- Coded Server pages using JSP, Servlets, Struts by following MVC architecture.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms beans.
- Worked with the team in the development of the Application front-end using JSP, Struts with the help of HTML.
- Involved in the Integration performance and unit testing of the project.
- Involved in the Performance related issues like open connections and open cursors.
JAVA / J2EE Developer
Confidential, Madison, WIResponsibilities:
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, coding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision and Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and My SQL.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed DAO's for retrieving the data from the database.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring3.0 framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic.
- Developed asynchronous data retrieval using AJAX.
- Used Jenkins as a build tool and for deploying the modules to server.
- Managed Jenkins continuous integration tool for releases.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and JBoss as application server.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, MySQL, Oracle, Eclipse, JBoss 5.0.1 Spring3.0, Windows, JUnit, Web services, Struts1.x, Struts2.x, Hibernate, Agile Methodology, Perforce, Star UML Microsoft vision, MQSeries, HPQC, Servlet, Altova XML Spy, Apache Tomcat Webserver, Maven.
- Designed and developed JSP, Servlets.
- Wrote Build Script for compiling the application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity Beans (EJB).
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, and queries using PL/SQL in SQL Server.
- Maintained responsibility for database design, implementation and administration.
- Testing the functionality and behavioral aspect of the software.
- Responsible for customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project scheduling.
- Web development using AJAX techniques in combination with Struts and JPF frameworks. Created utility scripts for using AJAX effectively.
- Used VML in workflow module to represent two dimensional pictures in the browser for showing workflow process status diagrammatically.
- Designed and developed new module called Report Framework to simplify the process of generating report for the user.
- Created dashboards for tracking application usage.
- Application is deployed on Websphere application server which is installed on AIX operating system.
- Developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM and Struts.
- Extensively used Eclipse while writing the code.
- Deployed WAR Applications in Web Logic.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing using Junit.
- Assisted in creating Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access objects, Data Transfer Objects, Front Controller, Service Locate and Singleton.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Servlets, and Ajax.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Involved in designing MVC patterns using HTML for Controller Form Layers.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures in PL/SQL to query data.
- Extensively used JDBC concepts to connect to, retrieve and update information in the database.
- Used JMS for sending updates to various other applications.
- Involved in Consuming XML web services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.x while writing code.
- Deployed WAR applications in Web Logic.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing using JUnit.