- Over 8 years of experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) Process and Developing enterprise/distributed software applications using Java, J2EE technology stack.
- Expertise in design and rapid development of web and J2EE applications using Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Struts and Spring.
- Expert in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using MVC based frameworks
- Expertise in development of multi - tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP andJDBC.
- Extensively worked on implementing Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, and XML Parsers).
- Experience with several application servers such as Tomcat-6/7and JBoss.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation using core java and J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in creating design documents using object, class and use case diagrams.
- Good experience with multiple databases like Oracle9i/10g, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL.
- Anticipating to work on new technology.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP6.0)
Operating systems: Windows XP/7, Linux, Solaris
Languages: C, JAVA, SQL
Database technologies: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL
Java Web technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JNDI, Web Services, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, spring 2.5/3.x, Struts 1.3/2.3, node.js, Hibernate 2.5/3.x
Web technologies: HTML, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, and XML
Application Servers: Oracle Web Logic 10.3, IBM Websphere 6.1
Web servers: Tomcat 6.0 /7.0
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.0
Version control: GIT,SVN
Defect Tracking Tool: BugZilla, HP Quality Center
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Kanban
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Good experience in web applications with spring frameworks along with JSP's and Servlets.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio and UML.
- Developed the application using Java/J2EE standards and guidelines.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created RESTful webserivces in pushing data to downstream systems.
- Used Hibernate in order to deal with large databases of the organization and implemented data access tier using Spring DAO.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) to remove the object dependencies across the application.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code.
- Developed all the User Interfaces using JSP and spring MVC.
- Implemented Data Access Layer Using Hibernate.
- Implemented Singleton, MVC, Front Controller, Intercepting Filter, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects design patterns.
- Created war files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL stored procedures using PL/SQL Developer.
- Tested, debugged and implemented the application using JUnit for unit testing.
- Created ANT archetypes for generating fully functional RESTful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the AGILE Software development methodology.
- Involved in Designing and Developing Java applications using Java Technologies, J2EE.
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed different modules of the application using Eclipse.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and deploy on WebLogic Application Server.
- Implemented spring services to perform specific business operations using Dependency Injection.
- Used JAVA 1.6 for developing the project.
- Developed a Bootstrap component using java/JDBC to read the application configurations from the both database and the configuration property files
- Used tortoise SVN tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code.
- Coding new JSP's, modifying existing JSP's as per the design.
- Implemented Callable rest services.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of the application.
- Used MOKITO to mock integration Tests.
- Deployed the application (WAR) on Apache Tomcat Server, monitoring the server logs, creating the connection pools and data sources.
- Researched and evaluated alternative solutions and made recommendations to obtain efficiencies and cost effective solutions.
- Managed excellent relationships with IT Operations and business partners to optimize application performance and results.
- Communicated effectively and timely with peers and management.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring RESTful Web services, Rest, JSON, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, XML, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JUNIT MOKITO, Maven, SVN, TDD, JIRA.Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi-threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Involved in separation of components and deploying in different servers and balancing the load among each Server.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from the available resources.
Environment: s: Java, J2ee, Sybase, Bea WebLogic Server, Jstl, Sql Server, Struts, Frame Work, Servlets, JSP, EJB, WinCVS, JavaBeans, Eclipse, Uml, Windows Xp/Linux.Confidential, San Jose, Chicago, IL
- Designed User Interface with HTML/CSS, JSP, Struts Frame work and Tiles.
- Written Java Scripts for Client Side Validations and Dynamic changes of web page contents.
- Implemented Web Services to update job status.
- Used Hibernate to make communication between User Interface and Data Base and for dynamically create the tables in the data base and HQL Queries for manipulating the database.
- Used JDBC as a reusable component to connect the back end.
- Written Queries, Stored Procedures with DML and DDL for simple information storage in the database.
- Used XSLT to transform the XML document to another document like HTML.
- Implemented Java Open Source Frame work (iText PDF) to generate the PDF files.
- Written Java Code to generate Microsoft Excel repots to list the employee's information in the Organization.
- Involved in Unit testing of the applications using JUnit.
Environment: JDK 6, Java EE 5, Servlet, JSP 2.1, Struts 2, Struts Tiles, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services, Java Scripts, HTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, UML, iText PDF, Oracle 10g, Eclipse3.4, Tomcat 6 and Windows Vista.