- 4+ years of hands on experience in coding Java in a professional environment.
- Well experienced in object oriented design, design patterns, and distributed programming. Involved in all stages of Software Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Spring framework, Spring ORM using Hibernate.
- Experience in integrating Hibernate framework with MVC based applications using caching, annotations and ORM mappings.
- Oracle Certified Java Professional, Certified Web Sphere Integration Developer and Graduate Certificate in Database Technologies.
- Involved in the design and development of SOAP and RESTful web services. Experience in integrating with the existing web services.
- Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, DAO.
- Experience in working with development tools like Log4j and Junit.
- Familiar with JMS and deployment of Mavenprojects using Web Sphere.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including TDD and SCRUM.
- Experience in Health care and Manufacturing domain applications.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring,Soap/Rest Web Services, Junit, JSON
Certifications: Java(OCJP), WebSphere, Database Technologies
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MySQL
Version Control Systems: GitHub, SVN, TFS
- Created REST based controllers to handle the incoming request and output the response.
- Used JSON to send data.
- Involved in pre - testing the Web-Service calls with Soap UI using end-points.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Designed the domain model object with Hibernate ORM mapping and interfaced with the business mangers using Spring DAO.
- Used Spring AOP concept to manage persistence transactions and loggings.
- Used AJAX calls to the server for asynchronous data populating to the client side.
- Implemented Native Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) at business manager.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors.
- Developed the unit and integration test cases for the components implemented using Junit. Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system.
- Used Git as a version control system and for code management.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, AJAX, XML, Web services, Soap UI, HTML5, jQuery, Log4j, JUnit, Oracle 10g, SQL.
- Worked on Electronic Health Record application which is a simulation software mainly intended for students training on nursing practice.
- Project was developed in ASP.Net Web Forms
- Generated Genogram and Ecomap visually using EXT JS and Raphael JS.
- Used ASP.NET Web API to make Rest calls
Environment: C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, Web API, Rest, EXT JS.
- Design and implemented become a customer flow.
- Developed a new user micro service which returns user, shipping and account information.
- Involved in design and development of product detail pages.
- Incorporated features like Product compare, alternatives and suggested products.
- Added search functionality, pagination and sorting feature.
- Integrated marketing content into our application.
- Worked on application security like authentication, authorization, remember me using Spring security.
- Analyzed statistics related to Order picking systems to help enhance the picking rules and optimize the shipping management system producing at least 20 percent reduction in travel hours.
- Gather the requirements through meetings with all the Stakeholders and document theclarifications.
- Prepare functional specification document with functional overview, mockupscreens, sequence diagrams and business rules etc.
- Define the module structure, UI design and components to be used inaccordance with design document.
- Developed screens for assigned modules in Online work instructions such as Nonconformance that tracks discrepancies in aviation equipment accessible to Mechanical engineers to replace existing paper based system.
- Incorporated Signoff functionality for final buyoff of the job done by mechanic.
- Implement the requirements to meet Java/J2EE standards with definedarchitecture and maintain version control of code through GitHub.
- Run the quality tools PMD, SonarQube, Veracode for compliance tocoding and security standards to mitigate/correct the flaws.
- Demonstrate the implemented change request with project stakeholders for thefeedback.
- Deploy the application in WebSphere application server for various testenvironments.
- Perform code reviews using review checklist and prepare Traceability matrixdefining end-to- end flow of developed code