- 8+ Years of professional IT working experience in Analysis, design, development implementation, and testing full scale UI Web applications with Java testing and supporting including design, development, implementation and maintenance of Java/J2EE/Web based applications, Strong technical knowledge in Front End, Core Java, J2EE and J2EE development.
- Excellent project life cycle experience (SDLC) in all aspects of requirements specifications, design, code, test, deploy, maintaining and implemented projects in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong J2EE/Java application development background, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications.
- Good experience in developing and updating a web page using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, React.js, Java Script, backbone.js, and JQuery across various browsers and thereby achieving cross browser compatibility.
- Developed Ext - JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Java/ J2EE technologies such as JSP 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, spring, Design patterns, Struts.
- Developed J2EE/Java applications using various IDE tools Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse 3.2/2.1, Net Beans, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JSP.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Worked in Agile Scrum projects and attended Daily Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Experience in using scrum tools JIRA Agile, Scrum works and bug tracking system - JIRA, Bugzilla and track.
- Strong experience with Cross browser compatibility issues and optimization for web, including CSS sprites and best practices.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests using mocha, jasmine, and protractor.
- Experienced in making use of expanded HTML5 semantics and popular HTML5 APIs (e.g. audio, video, SVG)
- Experienced in making use of CSS3 features & CSS Frameworks and to implement Responsive Web Design.
- Experienced in configuring client side development environments, build tools and tests utilizing modern client side programming concepts (e.g. AMD, TDD, CI, Grunt, Git, SASS)
Server Side Technologies: JSE/JEE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JPA, CDI, JMS), Spring (Io C, MVC, Batch, AOP),Hibernate, Velocity, Free Marker, Seam, Apache Tails, XML/XSLT//XSD/DTD, XPath, SOAP/WSDL, RESTful, Blaze DS, Quartz Jobs, Node JS, Express, Java Version Control Tools Git
Application/Web servers: Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, WebLogic.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2
Server Environment: LINUX/ UNIX
Support Software: git, CVS, Subversion,
Methodologies: Extreme Programming (XP), Test-Driven-Development (TDD), Agile Methodology, Scrum, J2EE Design Patterns, W3C standards
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in developing detail design and understanding use case and function requirement documents
- Involved in development of Deposits & Personal Lending, Student Lending modules through SOAP& Rest web services using JERSY and also consuming of these web services
- Worked on masking of sensitive fields, cache mechanism, generating of client delegate jars, Generating Heart Beats of a service, logger analysis report, created JSPs to change logger levels dynamically, Ant build xml file to generate JAXWS beans from XSDs, writing utility exception handling mechanism and Finacle error handling mechanism.
- Developed business validations using Drools
- Developed HeartBeatServlet to verify the status of external applications
- Developed HeartBeatWebTool for validating all the web services in Dev, PA and Prod environments and SOAP UI test suite to validate the services in production
- Development of various services like Customer & Monetary and doing code reviews.
- Developed reusable exception handling component and using these in all other services.
- Generation of client delegate jars for the SOAP web services
- Developed 2 services using AWS.
- Developed Rate Auto Web application Using JavaFX which interacts with oracle database and displays the rates.
- Developed P2P project using AngularJs
- Used Executor Framework to generate log reports
- Involved in development of batch jobs (cashedge and rate auto) using core java and JDBC
- Involved in development of ant script to generate the java classes from XSD using JAWS task and alsomarshalling and unmarshalling through JAXB
- Implemented the security for SOAP services using data power
- Providing deliverables estimation, Preparing design documents like ICD, Finacle-ICD mapping sheet, DTD, Preparing metric sheets, build status & weekly status reports etc.
- Involved in development of Junit test cases, drafting of developer test Cases and executing these during CIT & FIT.
- Involved in testing of web services using SOAP UI, Secure Soap UI, developed Soap test suites, Junit test case and test suites
- Coordination with other teams during deliveries
- Responsible for team management and module release processes.
- Coordinating with the team and resolving if they have any issues
- Involving in production installations and supporting.
- Involved in production logger analysis, defect analysis and fixing those.
- Third party Systems & Tools: Finacle, CashEdge, Pep+, Fiserv, Experian & OFAC
Environment: Java 6, EJB 3.0, JAXB, SOAP, REST, AWS, Jersey, Drools, Angularjs, JavaFX, Junit, ANT, JDBC, JSP, XML, XSD, WSDL, JWT, JSON, JOSE, Spring, Oracle 10g, RAD 7.5.0, STS, websphere application server 8, GITHub, Clear Case, Appdynamics, WinSCP, Gradle, Autosys, Quality Center, SOAP UI, Secure Soapui, loadrunner & WebSphere Data Power Consoles, IBM MQ, Executor Framework
Confidential, Newport News, VA
SR. JAVA/ J2EE DEVELOPERResponsibilities:
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Designed and developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users. Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic
Confidential, New York, NY
JAVA/ J2EE DEVELOPERResponsibilities:
- Experience using jQuery and Bootstrap plugins for the Web Pages
- Involved in Development and designing of GUI layouts.
- Responsible for the architecture, design and developing an expert's guide and home page. Involved in JAD
- Sessions with architects, business analysts and project managers to improve the front-end application design and UI.
- Implemented with AngularJS using its advantage including two way data binding and templates.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
- Worked on Angular Strap Framework and AngularJS Validations.
- Worked on the MVC architecture of AngularJS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application
- Extensively implemented AngularJS components ng-click, ng-repeat, ng-model, ng-show, ng-clude etc.
- Implemented CSS3 techniques and sprite images to reduce file sizes.
- Developed the web applications with the help of HTML4, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Designed customized component library to use more than one place.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Angular JS.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML4 navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlets, and Execution Service framework which is based on Struts.
- Responsible for system development using Factory, DAO and MVC Design Patterns.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and functions in PL/SQL to access Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Object Adaptors for interacting with the Data Access Objects and controlling the coupling of the system.
- Developed and maintained data layer using the ORM framework Hibernate.
- Performed Unit testing of the code as per the test cases.
- Involved in System testing and defect resolution.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT scripts
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application, requirement gathering, design analysis and code development.
- application was deployed on Web Sphere Application Server. Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
- Provided BAU support on Unix servers of Standard Chartered bank based in Singapore. Supporting AIX /Sun midrange and Unix entry level platforms.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and Spock Groovy framework for Automated Functional Testing.
- Involved in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, System Testing and UAT bug fixes, knowledge on end to end to flows of Business requirements.
- Developed application using the EJB, J2EE, responsible for understanding the existing system and help the data modeler to develop the new data model for the new developed application.
- Responsible for developing the for business logic, wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures for generating the data from Oracle database.
- Responsible for writing service layer and DAO - Data Access Objects for the projects, involved in writing complex queries for the application and also fine tune the queries used in DAOs (Data Access Objects
- Created design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose, involved in the Requirements & Analysis from the business team.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with various core java patterns such as Service Locater and Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Worked on JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Written complicated SQL for retrieving the data more efficiently in less time, developed application using the EJB, Spring MVC, extensively worked with SPRING framework and also struts config files.
- Developed different GUI screens using JSP's. Used standard tags and tag libs.
- Created Session Beans and controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Intellij IDEA used for the generating the JSP's and coding.
- Responsible for administration of Weblogic app server and PVCS.
- Developed the application in Model View Controller (MVC-2) design patterns using Struts, JSP, Java Servlets, Java Bean and EJB.
- Performed Client side Validation with Java Script.
- Encapsulated business logic with EJB. Developed the JSP tag libraries for standardizing the data presentation. Developed user interfaces using HTML, JSP, CSS, XML and XSL.
- Was responsible for generating HTML, XML from JSP.
- Was responsible for writing XML, XSD for Validation.
- Designed Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Extensively used JDBC to communicate with the Oracle database.
- Performed unit testing.