- Over8years of extensive experience in Design, Development & Testing of software applications.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies (Servlets, and JSP), Patterns and popular open - source framework Struts1.2, Spring, Hibernateand ORM.
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, RMI, HTML, XML, XSL,JPA, XML, JAXB, JAX-WS, Java Script, JQuery,AngularJS, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Macromedia tools.
- Worked on SpringMVC frame work (DI/IOC, JDBC template and Spring Batch).
- Hands on experience in using Hibernate for Database communication, retrieval and update.
- Experience in writing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, REST and UDDI in distributed web application development environment.
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, DHTML, JSP/JSTL, BootStrapand CSS.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using Struts and Spring framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures for Data Validation and Data Integration.
- Experience of using Git,ANTand Maven tool to generate deployable files.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploywebing, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere8.0, BEA WebLogic and open source JBossand Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- Proficient in implementing Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade, DAO, and DTO.
- Experience in generating UML used case diagrams, class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience of working with databases Oracle 9i/ 10g/11g, MS-SQL/MySQL and DB2.
- Experience in working with JDK 1.7for developing client side applications.
- Experience in various methodologies like waterfall and Agile.
- Excellent Organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong technical background.
- Quick learner, ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, NT, XP, Linux and UNIX
Languages: Java, C, C++, XML, HTML,XSLT and SQL
MiddleTier: ATG,J2EE (JSP, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, Servlets), XML.
Application Servers: WebLogic, Web sphere, JBoss
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
RDBMS/ DBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MS-Access
Process: Software Lifecycle SDLC, Agile, RUP
Development Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, NetBeans
Internet Technology: J2EE and Web Services
Source Control: CVS
Sr. Java/Mule ESB integration developer
- Business requirements gathering and analysis by interacting with the customer.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining application design patterns, overseeing the development of application components and overseeing performance and testing of application modules and interfaces.
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third party system and the customer side system.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Integrated different enterprise applications based on the designed architecture.
- Used putty for SSH keys and passwords information to access the folders.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Created Http inbound and outbound flows and tested it working functionality.
- Used Data base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Extensively used Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.3 and updated all the dependencies.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Configured server setting properties and Database drivers.
- Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Developed a new application which connects to the client database and retrieve all the records and process to SAP system.
- Upsert data into sales force objects.
- Used encryption algorithms to encrypt the fields in the environment properties.
- Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Tested the application functionality in development and non-production environments.
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Used MUnit to validate mule flows.
- Architected Integrations using Mule ESB environments for both on premise and cloud environments.
- Experience in developing interfaces between SAP, Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in Mule ESB.
- Experience in MuleSoftAnypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API’s using RAML File.
- Working knowledge of API management using AnypointAPI management tools.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, done with unit testing by writing the MUnit test case.
- Provided production support by debugging system issues.
Environment: Java 1.8, Anypoint Studio 5.4.0/5.4.3, MS -SQL, Mule ESB 3.5.1/ 3.7.3, ActiveMQ 5.3, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, Log4j 1.2.14, Nexus, FileZilla 3.14.1, Putty, Windows 7, GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins.Confidential
Sr. Java/MULE ESB developer
- Followed Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Involved in application design and participated in technical meetings, Effort estimations, backlog grooming, I&A etc.
- Created Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams as part of the application design using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Gather requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB.
- Tightly integrated applications using MULE ESB.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Application code investigation, performance tuning using JMeter, code cleanup and code repository maintenance.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB3.5.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, andTransaction Manager.
- Used TOAD for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Used Ervin tool to design database models.
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.5 features etc.
- Performed Proof of Concept on extracting image metadata & GPS coordinates using Metadata-Extractor.
- Involved in peer & lead level design and code reviews.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on JBoss application server.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and statuses to implement a workflow management flow.
- Setting up Mule ESB for the development environment.
- Developed application using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services. And also done with Unit testing using Test Utility.
- Utilized partner WSDL for ESB to Salesforce & SAP integrations.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.4 apps to Mule ESB 3.5.
- DAO layer implementation using JPA and DB connector of Mule ESB 3.5.
- Developing and securing CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Have integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
- Working with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Followed coding guidelines, ran PMD & Find bugs and also make sure the 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
- Performed Unit testing using JUNIT, System, Regression, and Integration Testing.
Environment: Windows XP, Java/JEE, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, Spring 3.2, AspectJ, JSP 2.2, Hibernate 3.5, JBoss 6, JMS, Apache 2.2, JDBC, STS 3.5, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Drools, Oracle, Web Services- WSDL, SOAP, REST, Mule ESB 3.5.2/3.6, XML, JSON, SVN, FileZilla, Ervin, SOAP UI, REST Client, MS Visio, Rally.Confidential, CA
- Understanding of business requirements, design and document technical design for the business requirements.
- Worked on implementation ofRESTful web services for communication between the applications.
- Design and Developed RESTful web services using Spring Framework.
- Designed and Developed services using Spring IOC and Hibernate persistence layer with Oracle 11g Database.
- Worked on Spring MVC using IOC,AOP and JDBC template.
- Used ReacjJS as javscript library to for building reusable UI components.
- Implemented dependency injection for the parsers of interface module.
- Performed Unit Testing with SpringJUNIT as well as integration testing for all the modules.
- Developed the code for parsing very huge incoming XML by using XPath and XML Rules.
- Design and Developed HQL/SQL, Stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Refracted the code and did a peer code review.
- Worked on defect fixing (Raised during system & UAT Testing)
- Support for system testing, UA testing & Production.
- Worked on IBMMQ Series and implemented JMSPoint-to-Pointcommunication.
- Used JSON for Data Interchange between AngularJS and SpringMVC.
- Developed Java POJO's to capture the UI data and communicate with Spring MVC.
- Developed Single Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Used PL/SQLto send entire block of statements to database at one time.
- NOSQL is used for retrieval of data other than tabular relations used in relational database.
- Design UI screens using JQuery,Bootstrap,CSS and HTML.
- Used Gitas a built in tool.
Environment: Java 1.6, Web logic, IBM MQ Series, REST, Java Script,JQuery,JIRA,AJAX,AngularJS,Bootstrap,Eclipse,SASS, Spring Framework,Git,Hibernate,NOSQL, GWT,CSS, XML,Oracle 11G, JMS, Web Services,, Log4J,PL/SQL, Oracle SQL Developer,DB2.Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Senior J2EE Developer
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, refactoring the existing code and writing new code.
- Design and Developed using Spring Model View Controller (MVC) 2 architecture.
- Used JSPs in front-end, spring framework in business layer and Hibernate in persistence layer.
- Developed the application using SpringIOC to communicate with the persistence layer.
- Good experience in implementation of Internationalization (i18n) in web applications with spring frameworks along with JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed front-end content using JSP, HTML and JSTL.
- Used SpringMVC’s Tag library to build JSP pages
- Configured page navigation, menus in XML configuration files, developed XML Schema files and used DOM parser for parsing the XML content.
- Used BackboneJS to abstract data from MVC in to models and DOMto views and binds those two events.
- Implemented Transfer objects to store and retrieve user and claims information in the application scope.
- Used SOAP Web Services to access financial data on legacy systems.
- Developed a use case claims administration, which is the process of receiving, reviewing, adjudicating, and processing claims.
- Used SASSfor indented CSS as a pre-processing language.
- Implemented automatic email notification of the monthly statements for the customers using JavaMail.
- Developed Ant build scripts, Configured Data Sources for the Oracle 9i database on WebSphere 6.0 application server.
- Accelerated development and maintenance of web applications using RAD(Rational Application Developer).
- Developed UNIXShellscripts for automating project management tasks.
- Prepared technical design, unit test cases, detailed time estimation, traceability matrix, impact analysis and code reviewed documents for each iteration task.
- Configuring, implementing and supporting High Availability (Replication) with Loadbalancing (sharding) cluster of Mongodbhaving TB’s of data.
- Used PL/SQLto send entire block of statements to database at one time.
- Used oracle ATG web commerce for the multisite feature to assign catalog to sites.
- Used JDK to develop applications and applets.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams for the system using JUDE UML modeling tool.
- Involved in the defects resolution for the better quality and increased performance of product.
- Coordinated with Business Analyst, Architecture and QA team to ensure the quality and success for each iteration tasks.
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application and developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Build and deploy the Java code using SOAPWeb services.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts ( MVC ) and Hibernate as ORM
- Tested the web services request and response using SOAPUI and REST in eclipse IDE.
- Used Java classes to implement business logic.
- Used JDK to develop desktop applications.
- Designed, developed Servlets, JSP, Action Classesand deployed them on Weblogic Application Server.
- Worked on Ajax part of the application to get user friendly dynamic content display.
- PL/SQLis used for error checking in the database.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to perform CRUD operations in database.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- The entire application was developed using MVC based architecture with help of Apache Struts 2.0.
- Coded struts Action classes, Model classes.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Involved in writing procedures, queries using T-SQL to process the data on MS-SQL Server.
- Developed the Web services using SOAP.
- Followed agile methodology to implement application.
- Used Apache ANT as build tool.