Seeking a position within the Information Technology department, possibly with an international perspective and would welcome a rewarding and challenging job that not only involves my current skills, but will hopefully help me acquire some new ones.
- General mechanical and fabrication
- Team Building and Project management
- High speed assembly equipment
- Software Testing
- Webpage Design
- Knowledgeable in C, C++, C#, Java, Linux, Unix, Windows Assembler Language, Html, Css, SQL, Python, ASP.Net, z/OS, JCL, TSO, ISPF, DSF, CICS, COBOL, DB2
- Windows Desktop Support
- Real Time Networking Interference
- Ability to troubleshoot, teach paths and mechanical understanding
- Understand/troubleshoot motor control circuits
- Data Collection Process
- Calculus I, II, Chemistry I, Engineering Graphics, Engineering Programming, Programming Languages Data Structures, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Discrete Mathematics, Microprocessors, Relational Databases, Java Programming, Computer Networking, Cyber Security, Algorithms, Web - Based Application Development
Application developer Intern
- Maintain RACF, z/OS, DB2, TCP/IP, CSSMTP, OMVS (IBM Unix) and other sub systems of z/OS.
- Coded and developed new solutions and maintained existing program code.
- Executed web technologies and maintained project related documentation.
- Provided technical support during design and code reviews for functional changes.
- Maintained and customized CMS platforms and Linux servers.
A.I.T COMPUTER LAB ASSISSANT
- A lab assistant ensuring the safety and upkeep of computer laboratories at Confidential .
- Went through a multi-week course that is designed to provide the student with an in-depth understanding of COBOL programming fundamentals include a number of optional modules on various mainframe subsystems, customer-specific developer tools and life-cycle information.
- I developed a platform to diagnose user issues and deliver a solution by integrating automatic data ingestion and word frequency analysis with an open source chatter bot. The platform is projected to solve around 13,000 help desk tickets per year. I also created data visualizations based on data points from over 60,000 computers.
- Helped create, test, and debug a Digital Neighborhood Watch ( Confidential ) system that is composed of sensors such as security cameras of individual households.
- We investigated if such a system can provide digital evidence of incidents, increase visibility of neighborhood activity, and automatically detecting and alerting for suspicious events.