- Around 8 years of IT experience.
- 4+ years on Android Application development and all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Application Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- In - depth understanding of Android SDK and experience in developing mobile applications on Android platform.
- Experience in Android UI toolkit (basic/picker/list views, adapters, dialogs, menus) and Layout Managers.
- Expertise knowledge and working experience in Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, JAVA Script, HTML, CSS, JQUERY, AJAX, Android Studio and gradle for Android build system, Application Stack and Android Architecture.
- Proficient in Android application framework: Activities, Intents, Services, Content Provider.
- Experienced with Android SDK tools: Debugger (DDMS), Device Manager (AVD).
- Good knowledge in Activities, SQLite and Google Maps integration.
- Experience in RSS Parsing, Social Media Integration.
- Extensive programming experience in Android SDK based application development.
- Good hands-on experience in Eclipse IDE and debugging tools such as ADB/DDMS /LogCat.
- Experienced with Agile software development processes with focus on Design and Development methodologies.
Programming languages: Core Java, J2EE
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, MVC, Rational Rose
Android Versions: Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow
Java Technologies: Collections, Threads, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Generics, JDBC, Multithreading, JMS, JDBC, EJB, Java Mail, JNDI
Databases: Oracle, SQL, SQLite, MySQL
Tools: ADB, AVD, SVN, TVS, Clear Case, Junit, LogCat, DDMS, CVS, GIT
IDE s: Eclipse, Android SDK, Android Studio, ADT, My Eclipse
Web Application Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Developed and maintained mobile application for Smartphones and Tablets.
- Designed and Developed App screens and its workflow using Activity and Fragments.
- UtilizingAsync Task, Thread, Handler, Services to provide smooth UI experience.
- Working on custom libraries for generating views and layouts and integrated them into App.
- Implemented JSON and REST API web service calls for data communication and server interactions.
- Working with AGILE methodology by attending daily SCRUM meetings and SPRINT retrospective meetings to ensure delivery of high quality work on a by weekly iteration.
- Worked extensively with Eclipse, Java and Android SDK frameworks.
- Creating JSON serializable interface for description of data.
- Consumed Web services (Restful) to retrieve data in JSON format and display the results in a Listview
- Creating a Menu layout for easy access throughout the app accessibility.
- Implemented Push Notification using Cloud services.
- Using ACRA-4.3.0 library to send crash reports to the developer.
- Performing on device debugging using ADB and tested application in device using Logcat, DDMS.
- Documenting data based on Agile Methodology Scrum basis.
- Setting up path environment variables for Android SDK, Java home, Ant home on a windows in a bat file.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Android SDK 4.x, Android Studio, GIT, XML, JSON, RESTful Web Services, Agile, SQLite, Gradle, Maven.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Designed GUI and interfaces with services for mobile applications, Asynchronous Programming in Android (such as Thread pool, Tasks and Services).
- Provided guidelines to help the UI to match the Android Lollipop.
- Worked with Android SDK version and Eclipse IDE while using an Android ADT plug-in.
- Developing Android application for anonymous sharing of media content using Android Studio.
- Implemented DOM API, Dojo and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Development of Android screens to display the data from API.
- Used BlackBerry JME JDE to test software on the device.
- Designed and developed the individual components of the system using C++ and CORBA.
- Maintaining and debugging Android project that communicates with proprietary Bluetooth devices.
- Worked in multiple versions of Android SDK from Kit Kat to lollipop.
- Used Eclipse and Android Studio for developing, debugging, coding and deployment of the applications.
Environment: Android, AndroidStudio, AndroidSDK, Titanium, PhoneGap, ApacheCXF, Cocoa, Objective-C, Sencha Touch, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, Rest, IPhone, IPad, Windows, Phone 7, Blackberry, JQuery Mobile, Backbone.Js, XCode, Tablet, PHP, Ruby Flash, .Net, Asp, CorelDraw, Eclipse, Maven, Web 2.0, SOA.
Confidential, Natick, MA
- Customized reusable shopping cart components and UIs using simple adapters.
- Worked with web services, web views and populated list from databases using cursor adapters.
- Integrated Google Map's API for users to find nearby branches.
- Managed session using Shared Preferences and Alarm Manager to every activity - allowing customers to stay signed in for longer sessions of inactivity.
- Assigned services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Worked in multiple versions of Android SDK from Froyo to Kit Kat with different API Label.
- Implemented feature for uploading user reviews and photos of diagram.
- Created multiple threads to boost the performance of the My Wallet feature on the app.
- Upgraded checkout Activity into one activity for faster ordering process.
- Integrated barcode feature and also made a provision for typing a barcode.
- Participated in the Quality Assurance of the app including, testing of the User Interface and testing the app on different mobile devices.
- Developed update patches, modules and components to fix bugs, adhere compliance & mitigate security risks.
- Integrated Admob SDK in the free version.
- Configured security of the app with HTTP and SSL connection.
- Developed connection with server using Open Source libraries, Asynchronous HTTP Client for Android.
- Contributed in production release deployment, certifying release features, monitoring production logs and fixing production issues on demand.
Environment: Android SDK, Eclipse, SQLite, Node.js, XML, Java, Android Studio,CSS,HTML.
- Developed the GUI in JSP using HTML/DHTML and CSS.
- Developed Servlets and Java classes to communicate with the Database using JDBC.
- Worked with the users to gather requirements and worked in Analysis and designing part.
- Trained and assisted other members of the team to support Invoice management system.
- Participated in 5Project planning, Documentation, Testing and Validation procedures.
- Client side layout using custom made Bootstrap UI and JQuery.
- Created database including tables, views, functions, constraints etc.
- Used Tomcat as App server and Oracle as the database to develop and deploy the application.
- Extensively used XSL as a XML parsing mechanism for showing Dynamic Web Pages in HTML format.
- Developed complex intraPortletcommunication acrosswebapplicationsusingcooperativePortlets .
- Developed simple Portlet messaging on a single page using Portlet API.
- Used PortalEnable, PortalExtendforpersonalization, contentpublishing, documentmanagement, productivity functions along with the scalable portal framework.
- Extensively used Portal toolkit plug-in for creating, testing, debugging and deploying individual Portlets.
- Development of Standard XML reports using XSLT style sheets.
- Developed billing system pages using Struts Framework and written some of the custom tags.
- Used Spring IOC and MVC for enhanced modules.
- Implemented SOAP protocol to get the requests from the outside System.
- Used Rational Clear Case as a source control for code changes.
- Involved the writing SQL queries and Joins.
- Used Rational Clear Quest to document and track issues and resolutions.
Environment: Java,J2EE,J2EEarchitecture,Servlets,JSP,Struts,Webservices,Portals,Hibernate,XML, HTML, Java Script, SOAP, RAD, Ant, Log4J, Oracle, Web Logic server, Clear Case, Linux.