- Around 8 years of experience in working on the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining the websites.
- Proficient in developing client - server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components such as Synchronization, Persistency, Run-Time Optimization.
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, EJB.
- Expertise in Core JAVA with knowledge of Multithreading.
- Experience in developing applications using frameworks like Struts.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object).
- Good working knowledge on using Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate.
- Excellent experience in Web services development using RESTful web services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD.
- Experience in database design and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (10g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in unit testing using JUnit.
- Good working knowledge on design patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Service Locator, Builder pattern and DAO.
- Experience in using Application servers and Web servers such as BEA Web Logic server, JBoss server, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in using the tools like Ant and Maven for build automation.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience in using the Integrated development environments like Eclipse, Net Beans and JBuilder for Java/J2EE development.
- Experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology (Scrum, extreme programming and Unified process) and Test driven development.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience in developing Use cases, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and class diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Experience in using version control tools like SVN and CVS.
- Experience of working in both Windows and Unix platforms including programming and debugging with shell scripting.
- Excellent team player with good problem solving and interpersonal skills. Experience in end-to-end implementation and integration of projects and completed them successfully under tight deadlines.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Python, Java Script and Unix Shell Scripts
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JPA, JDBC, JSTL, JMS, SOA, JNDI
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, JSON, GWT
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Glass Fish 4.1, JBoss 5.x/4.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Web Logic 8.1/9.1
UI frameworks: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap
Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse 3.x/4.x, JBuilder and Spring tools suite
Build Automation Tools /Testing: Ant, Maven and JUnit
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL server, MS Access, NO SQL, DB2
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, DOM, RESTFUL, SOAP
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT
Networking Protocols: SMTP, HTTP and FTP
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, and Testing and Maintenance phases of the application.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Implemented Java code and design as per the Architecture and coding guidelines.
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Implemented Agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Providing Version Control with Subversion and automated Build& Deployment with Jenkins.
- Developed the application using Maven and build & deployed the services.
- Involved in Declarative transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used Shell Scripting in UNIX for running batch processes (java application programs through the script file).
- Used Unix Shell Scripts for Code optimization and Performance tuning of the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries &PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Used Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Implemented Client/Server side validations using JRules Framework.
- Created Application Flow Diagram using Visio at the time creation of PTO.
- Used ESB as the Middle-ware technology to send XML files via GEMS Tool to the Outbound Client.
- Involved in Writing services, directives and controllers using Angular JS.
- Involved in doing analysis on DB Schema as per new design in DB2 from Oracle .
- Used Angular, Bootstrap for rich user interface and faster performance and Angular UI Router for routing pages.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS .
- Involved in using REST API while integrating with servers.
- User interface coding and styling using Angular JS, CSS and Bootstrap templates.
- Involved in WebLogic server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling and deploying the apps on different servers.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE. Ran check style, PMD defects & Find bugs and fixed them.
- Involved in peer level design & code reviews. Used GIT for version and source control.
Environment: Java/ J2EE, JDK 1.7, Struts 1.1, Java Script, HTML 5, XML, CSS, Servlets, EJBv3.0, ESBv4.04, Gems Tool, JSP, Unix, Microsoft Visio, Spring Framework, Spring- AOP, MVC, JSF components, REST API, Ajax, Jenkins, JQuery, WebLogic Application Server 10.3.6, Oracle 11g, Eclipse 3.1, Windows OS, SOA, Maven, Angular JS, Bootstrap, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, REST API, JAX-WS, JUnit, JRules 4.6.2, GIT.Confidential
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database and application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Involved in system architecture and design utilizing the UML Analysis and Design Models
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Responsible for analyzing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing, best practices and provide guidance in making long-term architectural design decisions.
- Managing the MQ Series messaging environment across multiple environments including installation, configuration, tuning.
- Involved in the deployment of SOAP based Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers. Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Involved in developing and deploying rules in MAXIMO and Implement code modifications to Maximo and Actuate based upon technical design.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server.
- Used Rational Rose extensively to draw Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Responsible for establishing JDBC connectivity between SQL tables and the user interface screens.
- Responsible for build and release the code from Clear case, Subversion and Perforce.
- Involved in server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling and deploying the apps on apache tomcat .
- Involved in building the code using Maven & deployed on server.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA/SOAP Web Service/Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Environment: Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JSON, JSP, Hibernate, Spring Framework, IBM MQ, Struts, XML, SQL, Eclipse, Dynatrace tool, UML, Agile Methodology, IBM Web Sphere 6.1, SOAP and REST Web Services, Apache CXF, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish 4.1, Clear Case, JQuery, Maximo, AJAX, SOA, Maven.Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation using J2EE best design practices
- Identifying the technical areas that contributed to the issues and documenting them
- Worked with development of presentation tier using JSF, JSTL, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery
- Developed classes using Spring framework to handle user requests.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and cache concepts.
- Implemented JMS for asynchronous auditing purposes.
- Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade and Service Locator
- Involved in writing the Java utility classes to convert MQ based control claimant information.
- Worked on JBoss application server
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE.
- Used SVN for version control
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Used Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Built scripts using Apache Ant to build the J2EE applications.
- Written Test cases using JUnit framework to validate the application flows in different scenarios.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Eclipse IDE, Hibernate, JBoss, JQuery, Java Script, Ajax, Spring Framework, HTML, CSS, XML, JUnit, PL/SQL, ANT, UML, Oracle 10g and SVN.Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in Apache Tomcat.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan.
- Developed SQL queries with JDBC API, Hibernate ORM to access data.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Used the various error handling features of SOA Suite 11g like Fault Management Framework, catch/catch-all branches, compensating transaction etc. to achieve robust error handling.
- Worked extensively on the SOA infrastructure and Enterprise Manager (EM) console to fix some critical performance, memory and transaction timeout issues in the system.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Designed and implemented Agile Scrum Methodology for product development.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using Web Sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed and build the application using ANT.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP, Custom Tags and HTML.
- Understanding the client requirements and add designing document
- Implemented the Servlets to transfer the request to an appropriate server where the request can be processed and the results are then transferred to client.
- Java Script is used for the client side validations and to provide the event driven programming with HTML files.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs
- Designed modules using JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed through Java JDBC.
- Implemented Java Naming/Directory Interface (JNDI) to support transparent access to distributed components, directories and services.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Developed test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Worked with the testing team to identify, categorize and fix bugs.
- Developed PL/SQL View function in Oracle 9i database for get available date module.
- Involved in writing Cactus test cases for testing the application.
- Used Ant build script to create EAR files and deployed the application in Web Logic app server.
- Used CVS for version Control.
Environment: Custom Tags, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Oracle, ANT, Servlets, JUnit, CVS, PL/SQL.