- Extensive experience of OOAD, OOPS, Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks, Multi - tier and distributed architectures in developing web-based and client-server application.
- Created web & single page applications using Angular.js framework.
- Deployed and Configured Java/J2EE application in LINUX environments.
- Expertise with spring, Hibernate, and Struts application frameworks.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Model View Controller (MVC) and Data Access Object (DAO)
- Developed Software using Agile Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with various Application servers and Web servers (IBM Web Sphere Application Server, and Tomcat) with wide variety of development tools like IBM RAD, Eclipse, and Net Beans.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Jasmine, karma.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using JUnit.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Hands on experience on Concurrent Version Systems such as CVS and Subversion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Worked with teams in varied work culture environments.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of multiple team.
- Experience in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, AdobePhotoshop.
- Good Understanding of DOM scripting, progressiveenhancementandgracefuldegradation.
- Extensive experience in working with AngularJS to implement Single page applications (SPAs) using Directives, modules, Expressions, Routers, views, model, SQL and Controller.
- Experience using backbone JS model view, Collection View at appropriate places to make the code structured.
- Experience in writing Test cases, test scripts using Jasmine test API and Karmafor unit testsandProtractor for E2E testing.
Libraries: JQuery, JSON,PHP, JQuery, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, React JS
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9, MySQL, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, MS Access, DB2
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7/6, Web Sphere Application Server 5.0/6.x/7.x/8.x,
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
IDE: IBM RAD 7.5/6.x, Eclipse, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor
Software Tools: UML, MS Visio,MS Office, Latex
Others: Karma, Jasmine, GitHub, RESTFUL, SOAP
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Java UI Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using XHTML and CSS, created detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing Restful web services data payload
- Involved in the design, development andtesting phases of life cycle using AGILE methodology - Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Interacted with the Graphics design team in the use of Photoshop CS3, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
- Used SQL queries & PL/SQL-Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.,
- Involved in using CVS for project management and version management.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Used Angular.js to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used ng-filters across the applications.
- Implemented MVC architecture developed custom directives, controllers, views and filters using Angular.js.
- Conducted unit testing on the supported browsers using Jasmine framework and Karma task runner.
- Used Chrome Developer's tool for debugging the website and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Java UI Developer
- Developed Angular JS pages, Web services callsand AJAX calls for the applications
- Involved in coding new features for the application Using React JS
- Extensive knowledge on Angular JS components like controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing, Dependency injection, 2-way data binding, filters and events
- Implemented key UI elements for interaction with Google visualization graphs
- Maintained cross-browser compatibility & implemented responsive design using Bootstrap, custom media queries etc.,
- Experienced in writing JUnit test cases for each requirement and tested the code as required
- Configured and rendered the Annotated timeline chart with month, year, and six month views, live interaction with the chart and fixed IECSS issues regarding height of the block elements on the data table page
- Used Masking in Flash to merge one or more animations with each other
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers
- Implemented JQuery plugin that enables to display related information with the hovered label and link
- Mapping the template with its View, Component, Controller via bridges and getting the data via service calls, virtual services or mock it with JSON, and defining in a utility called Data Transform
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery UI, DHTML, JSON
- Used Node.JS for asynchronous data communication between server and client
- Handling the CURD operations in MongoDB .
- Involved in the implementation of open-source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Involved in runningthe bower and grunt components and writing the scripting using Node.Js.
- Used AJAX to request JSON data through third party REST APIs to acquire products data from server and display it in sorted order
- Developed the code using LESS framework, which in turn would generate plain CSS for the dynamic pages
- Used Java JSP for form handling, session storage and process request for the dynamically generated web pages
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control
- Used SVN as a code repository and for code management
- Performed Unit testing on angular applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine
- Worked closely with users, designers and developers to ensure both well-designed and fully-operational websites
Confidential, Houston, TX
Java UI Developer
- Created mobile friendly websites using media queries for responsive web design and HTML5.
- Extensively used XHTML for developing the layout as per the requirements.
- Developed POC using emerging technologies include Node JS, Require JS, also Researched about new UI Frameworks to do technical feasibility analysis.
- Debugging and testing using Firebug and Google Inspector development tools.
- Refactoring style sheets and linting code in order to improve existing code base.
- Participated in a structured software development process that included sprints with daily scrums, implementing feedback from quality assurance team members, and using version control software.
- Involved in adding current articles, reviews in the articles page, updating devices list, using CMS.
- Used ReactJs for V in MVC and also for building reusable UI components.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/Web UI Developer
- Created custom Directives using Angular JS which contain restrict values (AECM), isolatescope, template, and link functions in order to display a list of items inside a grid.
- Involved in writing JQuery-based Ajax requests using Jquery.get or Jquery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Used Nesting, Variable and Mixing features of SASS Preprocessor to keep the code neat and to enhance pace of the project
- Mastered the GRUNT with commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Worked with source code control systems like GIT and JIRA.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues.
- Developed Web Interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML, JSFs, DOJO and CSS.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts framework.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing to increase the performance of the application
- Coded Servlets, API's for connectivity using JDBC.
- Conversion of PL/SQL packages to Java classes.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Extensively used AJAX and JSP for UI and server side programming.
- Implemented Patterns like Business delegate, Factory, Fast lane Read andSingleton in the application to make it modular and approachable.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Testing the website on multiple browsers to check if they are Cross Compatible
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug
- Used UI Development using HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and develop strategies.
- Coded pages using CSS in a table less environment.
- Used the concept of the sliding door to use a background image for the buttons in a navigation menu.