- Experience of around 7 years in Software Design, Development and Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies with strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, and JMS.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development such as Angular.JS, Express JS, Node.JS, and Mongo DB.
- Expertise in designing and implementing a cloud based micro - services system written in Scala using Play framework and Akka.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment automation using Jenkins.
- Knowledge and experience in XML and XML parsers, SOAP-based web services, RESTful Web Services, UML.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL programming and NoSQL database Mongo DB.
- Good knowledge and hand on experience in developing and consuming Restful web services using REST API.
- Hands on experience in creating automated build scripts using ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience in working with Microservices and good understanding cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Jenkins by installing, configuring and maintaining for continuous integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Good experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Apache Camel, RabbitMq, ActiveMq and MuleESB (Enterprise Service Bus) in SOA (Service-oriented) Architecture.
- Handy experience in developing Web-Applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask and spring web application frameworks.
- Experience in working with Subversion (SVN), GIT, Jenkins, Crucible, Maven, Gradle and Jira.
- Good working experience using NPM, Bower, Yeoman packaging managers and experienced in using Gulp and Grunt for running the tasks.
- Experience in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using Spring Framework integrated it with Struts, Hibernate Web Services JMS/JDBC.
- Experienced in developing Data-driven applications and working in Test-driven environments using Core JAVA (JSE) and J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in working with OOAD, OOP concepts and experience on development of enterprise web applications using MVC architecture, Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, Struts, SOAP, REST, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, Spring JDBC, Hibernate(ORM), Servlets, JSP, EJB, Ajax, jQuery, Angular.
- Excellent understanding & hands on in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA), MQ.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, views with the major databases like Oracle 9i to 11g, My SQL, MS Access, DB2.
- Experience in Microservices framework to develop services using Spring Boot.\
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software's SVN, CVS, GIT, and Clear Case.
- Expertise in working with cloud services like AWS, Docker, Azure and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experienced in Development of services that utilize AWS SDK's (Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and Lambda).
- Work Experience with testing tools and applications such as JUnit, Mockito, Firebug, Fire Poster, browser developer tools, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, SoapUI and performed Unit testing, integrated testing, and closely worked with QA team in preparation of Test plans.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Experienced in developing the multi-tier Client-Server and Distributed Object Systems and Object Oriented Technologies in an Internet/Intranet Environment.
- Expertise in full life cycle application development and good experience in Unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior driven Development.
Languages: Java/ J2EE, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, SQL.
Operating system: Windows, Unix.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, Web Services,
FrameWorks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MVC.
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, Rest
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery and Angular JS, React JS, Redux
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Involved in coding and supporting the worker portal of Integrated Eligibility System using Java 7&8.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Used Scala for coding the components in Play and Akka.
- Worked on handling all the requests to the systems using Play framework MVC framework.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Developed REST APIs using Akka Http and Scala in a Docker container.
- Developed responsive web pages and Angular JS templates using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expertise in Lift and Play frameworks for leveraging Scala actors to support more concurrent requests than is possible with thread per request server.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Implemented AWS (EC2, RDS, SNS, SQS, S3 and lambda) to move customer care application in to Cloud environment.
- Developed Restful Web Services using Spring Boot and configured Cucumber as testing tool.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL Alchemy.
- Developed test scripts for automation with Selenium.
- Involved in designing and heavily participated in coding of the core platform APIs utilizing concepts of reactive architecture based on Akka and Play frameworks.
- Develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using EXT JS, Angular JS and react.JS.
- Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework with GIT.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from MySQL Workbench to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Worked on TDD environment and wrote Junit for unit testing of code using Mockito.
- Develop Web Service and inter process communication applications using Java RESTful, WSDL and JSON and Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Developed REST Web Services using GET, PUT and POST data to generate JSON for UI rendering using Spring. Worked on Authentication and Authorization endpoints.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and prototyping.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Worked on analyzing and doing research and implementation using Play Framework.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used AngularJs, ReactJs to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in Designing & Developing Patient interface, Customer Interface web application using Spring, Hibernate & Play frameworks.
- Worked File uploading and Downloading web service using play framework with MONGO DB.
- Worked on analyzing and doing research and implementation using Play Framework.
- Created detailed AWS Security Groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management console.
- Created and modified SQL and PL/SQL scripts for data conversions and performance improvement using Sybase.
- Developed concurrent backend components using Scala and Akka.
- Developed Java microservices to handle inbound loan data. (Spring, Tomcat7, RabbitMq, REST, XML).
- Handled the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects and View Resolver.
- Developed SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJs, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted.
- Used LAMP to suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Developed Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in JBoss server.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions and Collections.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Added security features to the application using HTTPS and password security features.
- Created DAO classes for invoking stored procedures/queries to retrieve from Oracle database.
- Used Maven framework to develop automated build scripts.
- Employed Hibernate as a persistence mechanism to implement object relational mapping.
- Used SOAP based messaging format to transfer requests and responses and validated the request and responses against XML Schema Definition.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts for data conversion.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Jira to access and track the bugs or defects.
- Used GIT as source control tool.
- Used JUnit to implement test cases to test modules.