- Around 9 years of experience in developing large scale and complex enterprise applications using Object oriented technologies.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying client - server, web, and distributed end-to-end enterprise applications.
- Involved in Full SDLC life cycle such as Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit testing and Deployment from SIT, UAT to Production
- Good hands-on experience with latest frameworks such as Spring, Struts and have understanding of the new Struts2 framework.
- Highly skilled in J2EE (Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JDBC), XML, XSLT, JAXB, jQuery.
- Very Strong skills in developing Web Services using SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTFul.
- Expertise in developing web applications with JSON, JQuery, HTML, Java Script, CSS and AJAX
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS.
- Highly skilled in Hibernate ORM tools.
- Well versed with IDE’s such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, My Eclipse and Edit plus.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Tomcat web server and WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat application servers.
- Very good understanding of OOPS, RDBMS.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of databases with work experience of Oracle, and MySQL.
- Experience in writing Junit and Mockito test cases for system testing, Used Log4j for logging.
- Hands on experience in using Version Control tool’s such as Git, Subversion, SVN and bug-tracking tools like JIRA.
- Worked with Maven and ANT Builder for application building.
- Expert in working in Agile environment and Scrum.
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving, leading and learning skills as well as a keen interest in the emerging technologies.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C++/C, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Unix, Pascal
Ides’: Intellij, Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS, Apache Tomcat
Version Control: Subversion, SVN and Git
Tools: Maven, Apache Ant, and Log4j, Maven
Web/App Servers : Tomcat 6x, WebSphere Application Server 7/6.1, Weblogic 10g/9/8.1, Apache camel.
Methodologies/Process : OOAD, UML, SOA, EAI, SDLC, Agile/SCRUM, Test Drive Development (TDD), RUP (Rational Unified Process)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, Mac OS UNIX, Linux
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Jersey City, NJResponsibilities:
- Implemented Spring framework modules like IOC, MVC, AOP, ORM, and DAO for application design and development.
- Extensively written CORE JAVA code in application
- Developed Java, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for UI & business logic.
- Implemented Validator framework to implement Client side and server side for Validations.
- Used O/R mapping tool Hibernate for persistence data.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Implemented the entire service layer of the application writing WSDL, XSLT, XML, and XSL for transforming XML to OFSML, Web Services adhering to SOA Framework.
- Wrote the Hibernate-mapping XML files to define java classes - database tables mapping.
- Used TOAD to check and verify all the database turnaround times and also tested the connections for response times and query round trip behavior.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Developed and Deployed Web Services implementing Http methods like put, get, post, and delete in Web Sphere.
- Implemented i18n (Internationalization) translating all aspects of the application into different languages.
- Used Hibernate Template for various database update, insert, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Created Database tables and schema in Oracle10g based on data flow requirements.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Reston, VAResponsibilities:
- Understanding Existing System and working with the current Dev teams to get the knowledge on the application.
- Migrating existing configurations, DB connections and updating the folder structure, according with JBOSS EAP 6.4.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and Have migrated spring3.0 to Spring4.0 and Spring Boot1.2
- Have implemented web service operation input validations and shell scripts for the deployment process.
- Worked on Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate, configured logging using log4j and developed exception handling for the application.
- Implemented web service operation input validations.
- Involved in implementing exception resolvers in Spring4.0 for Customized exceptions.
- Implemented Spring OAuth for authentication/authorization by using Ping Federate.
- Implemented business logic using session beans for integration of EJB's into struts framework.
- Working with Build SCM team to create deployment plan for the production.
- Implemented Applications for Internal office using ColdFusion11, HTML5 and CSS3
- Implemented stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Worked with the project manager to get approvals from the security team and to fix any issues that occur during the system scan.
- Implemented End to End, Functional and integration test cases.
- Deployed applications in JBOSS EAP 6.4.
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential, Greensboro, NCResponsibilities:
- Responsible for requirements analysis, technical design, implementation and testing .
- Implemented all the components following Test-Driven Development methodology using Junit and Mockito framework.
- Followed Pair Programming technique in an Agile XP methodology for development.
- Used Pivotal Tracker to keep track of user stories and chores/backlog and interact with Product Owner/Manager to fix bugs logged in the tracker.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot .
- Upgraded Spring Boot version from 1.2.1 to 1.4.1
- Used Cucumber and Jasmine for UI Testing assertions.
- Used GitHub and GitBash as version control system.
- Created build and deployment scripts using Maven and logging and debugging using Slf4 and Log4j .
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds.
- Used SonarQube and Jacoco plugin for Test Coverage
- Designed and implemented DB2 database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using RAD and IntelliJ with WebSphere Application Server
- Have worked in maintenance assignments and supported the Deployment and Release of the Product in the Production environment which happens every 2 weeks
Environment: Agile XP, Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Restful Web Services, Postman, Pivotal Tracker, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Cucumber, RAD, IntelliJ, WebSphere, DB2, GitHub, GitBash, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Jacoco, Log4j.
Senior Java/ UI Developer
Confidential, Pittsburg, PAResponsibilities:
- Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system
- Developed single page applications using ng-route module in AngularJS.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive webpages.
- Built the template, pulled agent information from JSON object and rendered it onto the widget.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed SOAP and REST web services using Java, hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAXB
- Following Agile methodology (SCRUM) during development of the project and oversee the software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-ups.
- Implemented business logic using spring service layer and Spring DAO layer using Spring Framework.
- Configured spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate, configured logging using log4j and developed exception handling for the application.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Designed and Developed server side components using Java, J2EE, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Used Spring IOC as Dependency Injection.
- Wrote Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages coming from external applications using JMS Template.
- Involved in the process of marshalling and unmarshalling using JAXB.
- Implement Persistence layer using Hibernate and writing SQL queries.
- Used Oracle 11g as a database in the backend.
- Developed UNIX scripts to run the file validations, automate file manipulation.
- Performed Unit testing using thru URLs, JUnit and also by making calls into the system.
- Used JSON for serializing structured data.
- Configure and deploy the application on IBM WebSphere7.0 application server.
- Used GIT for version control and involved in writing the build scripts using Maven.
- Creating unit test strategy, preparing test environments and test cases.
- Prepared documentation for some of the recurring defects and resolutions and business comments for those defects.
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Conway Springs, KSResponsibilities:
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Used Spring DI (Dependency Injection), Spring Batch to inject the dependency's to parent object.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed the user interfaces using JSF 2.0, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS and AJAX
- Developed a single page eligibility verification module using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Use of the spring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Used AngularJS for data binding, MVC, routing, testing, factories, filters, transclusion etc.
- Wrote read and update scripts for the Dao layer interacting with Mongo (NoSQL).
- Developed Contract first web service using Spring-WS to communicate with database Tables.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config files and resource bundles using Struts framework.
- Implemented validation framework for creation of validation.xml and used validation-rules.xml.
- Exploited the potential of Hibernate for complex Object-Database mapping, transactions, and for achieving dynamic business functionalities.
- Designed and Developed classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use the Hibernate API.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database.
- Implemented spring framework inversion of control principle for beans.
- Worked on JIRA for Bug Tracking and Test Case Management.
- Used Spring ORM and DAO modules for database transaction management.
- Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers Use of Multithreading and Collections Framework including List, Map etc.
- Used Spring-JDBC configuration to manage some transactions across multiple database.
- Applied the Singleton Factory Method, DAO, MVC design patterns.
- Used Statement, Prepared Statement and Callable Statement classes for implementing the database interfaces.
- Used JMS for communication with different platforms.
- Maintained the source code versions in SVN.
- Involved in Jira Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
Environment: J2SE 5.0, Servlets, Struts, Spring 4.2.0, Hibernate 3.0, JSP, JMS, JAXP, SOAP, SDLC, Eclipse, Web Services, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Jira testing,Web Logic REST, SQL, PL/SQL, JSON, WebSphere RSAJDBC, Oracle9i, SOAP UI, WebSphere8.5, Log4j, Agile Methodology.
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Hartford, CTResponsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Spring Framework 4.2.3 and JSP, HTML5, Bootstrap.
- Developed EJB Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic and Model and DAO classes using Hibernate v4.3.
- Developed Java classes to simulate Web Services client and configurations for the application.
- Interpreted and manipulated Spring and Hibernate configure files.
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs , JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies
- Used Spring for Transaction management and Hibernate v4.3 to persist the data into the database.
- Database designing and tables creation in the data base.
- Prepared backend procedures, functions, views using native SQL.
- Used Maven for configuring, building and deploying the application.
- Deployed the entire application on WebLogic12c Application Server.
- Integrated Struts with Spring Dependency Injection (IoC) and Hibernate for existing applications.
- Maintained administrative utilities like permissions/security/code management and storage and managing of system-wide lists.
- Extensively involved in developing RESTful Webservices which were exposed to other applications
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used Caliber tool to store change requests as records in a user database.
- Debugged the code using Java debugger and Eclipse and used exception, condition and other break points.
- Extensively involved in Test-Driven Development (TDD), Used Junit framework for continuous Unit testing of the application.
- Used POSTMAN chrome tool for building API requests through testing, documenting and sharing.
- Converted the HTML Pages to JSF Tag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSPs and managed beans using JSF.
- Used SVN as a version control tool and Quality center for managing the requirements and test management.
- Involved in installation of Oracle Client, troubleshoot and establish the connection to Oracle database.
- Key role in configuring the domain environment for deploying the new releases from the development team.
- Providing estimates for the changes based on the business and functional requirements.
- Preparation of the High Level & detail level technical design documents to implement the changes.