- Around 8 years of work experience as a Java Full Stack Developer in user interaction, Coding, Testing, requirement gathering, systems analysis, design and development in various industries like Banking/Financial Services, Hospitality.
- Strong OOPs concept, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections.
- Worked extensively on J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, and Hibernate.
- Good experience of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade and Data Access Object etc.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 1.0, Spring 2.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Worked on Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management
- Good working knowledge on JSP pages using JSP Standard Tags Library (JSTL) and Struts Tags Library.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM.
- Experience in using the C++ Standard Template Library (STL).
- Good exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and expert level working knowledge in developing Java Web services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML and Jason.
- Expertise in creating SQL queries and stored Procedures using PL/SQL in Oracle, MySQL.
- Actively involved in all phases of a project i.e. understanding functional Requirement, Designing, Development, unit testing and integration testing also created TDS, UTP, UTS, Code Reviews,
- Developer conversant with developing applications using various servers including Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0, JBoss5.1, 6.0,
- Extensive experience on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB,Cassandra and Cache database.
- Task Specific Performer with considerable exposure in using Ant, Maven, Log4j and Jira.
- Experienced in designing and executing test cases based on Business requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Experience in both Front end and Back end web Technologies and ability to create applications that can use various databases.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, MariaDB, NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2.
- Hands on experience in deploying Java Application Servers like Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Hands on experience on mentoring the offshore resources.
- Used ANT, Maven and Gradle scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
Web applications: spring, JAX - WS, Web Services-REST, Struts
Database tools: JPA, Spring Data, and Hibernate etc.
Modern tooling: Eclipse, Maven, Jira, Net beans
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5/6/7, JBoss5/6, WebLogic, Web Sphere.
Databases: Oracle Database, MYSQL, NoSql, MS SQL Server (2005/2008)
Confidential , Phoenix, AZ
Sr Java Software Engineer
- Performed technical elaboration and feasibility study on the Functional Requirement specification and high level requirement.
- Communicated project related information to the development, QA and management teams.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.6/1/7 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums etc.
- Developed the application using agile methodology and demonstrated the functionalities to the business users in every sprint.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithreaded access to make valid transactions.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Wrote NoSQL queries and procedures to fetch the data from MongoDB for Customer accounts.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Created session EJBs that retrieved information from the SQL database using Spring- Hibernate.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema
- Developed Spring DAO’s to connect to Mongo dB using Spring Mongo Template and created document and collection mappings.
- Used spring data framework for CRUD operations on MongoDB.
- Develop Java Process to Initiate the CDC and Image Refresh.
- Worked with Scala to determine the flexibility of Scala on Spark and Cassandra to the management.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Multi-Threading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework for develop ARI initial load.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from SQL database using Spring Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements; thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Design and implement web services using of REST Web services by using Jason formatting language.
- Developed Handler layer from this class the DB layer invocation happens and is responsible for building the response need to be returned to the client. Achieved DTO class for setting Credit Card related information. Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Achieve Java Process for ARI Initial Load and Refresh through multithreading and exception handling. Use garbage collection also.
- Created Java Beans and used JNI, JAXP and SQLJ to capture business logic.
- Built Single page application (SOA) using Angular JS as per the requirement.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration in agile software development.
- Built a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Improved the performance of the Websites, reduced the page load times and confirmed to the best practices and tuning the Websites accordingly. Providing the technical as well as the functional support to the team members.
- Troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors and develops solutions. Validate deployment. Assist in production support
- Communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
- Integration of the existing system with dependent applications.
Confidential , Oak, PA
Sr Java Software Engineer
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the design documents and story point’s allocation for user stories.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with the ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes.
- Eclipse3.0 has been used for developing the application and deployed to the Web Sphere application server. Used JSP, JSTL tag libs and Java Script for developing the view tier
- Development of client side scripts using Java Script and Server side validation by using Struts Validator.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access, Update and persist information in the database.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and Domain objects in persistence layer.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) was used for querying the database.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Web logic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Responsible for code review, maintaining application flow, debug, build and deployment.
- Implemented Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) framework for mapping object-oriented domain model to SQL database
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database
- Worked closely with QA/BA teams and fix the bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used JAVA Collection API which provides a group of interfaces such as List, Set, Map, and Queue.
- Worked on code optimization & performance tuning of various applications.
- Used JSP, JSTL tag libs, AJAX and Java Script for developing the view tier
- Participate in team estimation and proposed the possible solutions.
- Worked on Session Beans, JMS and EJB-MDB's for messaging mechanism. Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes.
- Tracking maintenance request from Jira and worked on them
- Performing ALL stages of SDLC including analysis, requirements determination, estimating, coding, testing, and developing all written technical design, user and end deliverable documentation
- Developing technical solutions for and with customers to meet system and business requirements Used J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, and Service Locator etc.
- Developed front end using JSTL, JSP, HTML, and Java Script.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Web logic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data
- Work cooperatively with others and take necessary steps to ensure successful project execution using strong verbal communication skills
- Providing functional overview to QA team once a developed module is made available to QA and participate in testing with them. Actively involved in creating reports using crystal reports.
Confidential , Farmington Hills, MI
Technical Spec: JDK 1.4, Maven,CSS,HTML, JQuery, spring 2.0, Hibernate, Maven, JBoss, MySQL, Windows, FTP, SFTP, Shell Scripting Unix.
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design and coding
- Involved in preparing the detailed design document for the project.
- Used EJB as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity beans to business and data process.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- The processed data is transferred to the database through Entity Bean.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Analyzing, designing and implementing change requests for the C/C++.
- Assist in the deployment of new modules, upgrade and fix the production environment.
- Involved in writing optimization techniques for more accuracy of Macros in C/C++, C and C++ routines and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used versions of Java 1.4, spring 2.0 and Hibernate in developing this application.
- Involved in complete SDLC Life Cycle.
- Extensively used OOD (Object Oriented Design) and J2EE Design Patterns during the tool’s design.
- Developed business logic using spring, Hibernate/JPA.
- Involved in Build and Deployment of the ear file on JBoss4 server.
- Development and end-to- end Coding using Eclipse.
- Customize customer templates (HTML/CSS) with functional design.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Worked with jQuery to efficiently manipulate and traverse the DOM, handle events, perform animations, and add Ajax interactions.