- Total 11+ years of IT industry experience including 7+ years of PRPC experience as a Senior System Architect and over 4 years of Java experience in software analysis, development and implementation of applications.
- Experience in designing and developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using PRPC.
- Implemented Reusable Components by using PEGA PRPC.
- Experience in developing Harness, Sections and SLA.
- Implemented the business rules based on Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) using PRPC.
- Proficient in using the Construction and debugging tools like Tracer, Rules Inspector, SMA and Clipboard.
- Expertise in designing complex process flows, UI screens, services, connectors and various other Pega components.
- Expertise in effort estimation and planning the project execution.
- Certified Senior System Architect with experience in Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Experience in designing/developing applications in PRPC v5.5 & v6.1.
- Proficiency in Pega implementation cycle which includes modeling of Business process, PRPC tool installation, development, testing and deployment.
- Experienced in implementing various authorization features of Pega such as Access Groups, Access Roles, Privileges, Access of Role to object rules and Access When rules.
- Actively involved in the development of different kinds of reports for the clients.
- Excellent PRPC skills in implementing User Interface, developing Flows, using Activities,
- Integrating PRPC with Third party systems, developing reports, scheduling Agents and Listeners and very good
Senior Pega System Architect
Confidential, Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
- Interact with client business team to analyze the requirements and further enhancements.
- Preparation of functional specification document.
- Design and implementation of business functionalities.
- Rest integration (Integration of application with different external environment systems)
- Implementation of business logic using Pega features like flows, activities, DT, declarative rules, validations, routing logic and UI screens.
- Portals creation and decision table delegation.
- Application performance analysis using different Pega tools like PAL, SMA and Logs.
- Code Review participation and testing key business features.
- Migration and Deployment of code in different environments.
- Coordination between onsite offshore development team.
Senior Pega System Architect
Confidential, Chicago, IllinoisResponsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the clients to analyze requirements, identify gaps and coordinating with Business Units.
- Involved in Designing High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets in Pega PRPC.
- Performed various integrations with external systems by coordinating with the external team members and using the Pega Connectors and Services for both the Document Generation and Bankruptcy Project.
- Good Exposure with the Pega CPM Non Interaction Portals.
- Developed the Activities which implement the Core Business Logic following the pega guardrails.
- Used the performance measurement tools like Profiler, PAL, SMA, Alerts, and Preflight.
- Implemented dynamic decision making solutions using Decision Tables, Map Value, Decision Tree rules.
- Implemented the Pega Build for change approach by exposing various tables to the business and Implementing appropriate security mechanisms.
- Involved in rule set and collisions management between two applications in the same environment.
- Implemented the various security mechanisms creating Access Groups, Access Roles, Privileges, Access of Role to object rules.
- Development of various Change Requests and Defects as per requirement.
Pega System Architect/ Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IllinoisResponsibilities:
- Experience in PRPC Pega Rules and Process Commander Development of flow flow action section class data model activity flow migration of ruleset and managing ruleset
- Followed agile model for project execution and task activity are updated weekly
- Creation of Rules for Validation Integration rules like Rule Connect SQL using methods like RDB save RDB Open RDB list Creation of Work Objects assigning to Operators
- Created Activities for implementing core Business logic
- Designing and developing the PRPC application based on the requirements
- Performing Code review for offshore deliverables
- Involved in Bug Fixing Activities with System Architects
- Involved in executing POCs to cater the business requirements
- Maintaining project documentation and revision as and when required
- Developing Activity flow section class data modle Agent and other objects in PEGA
- Sound skills in troubleshooting performance tuning of PRPC applications using Clipboard Tracer PAL SMA and loggers
- Development support for the existing application Fixing existing application ticket bugs and runtime issues to ensure uninterrupted application processing
Confidential, Lake Forest, Illinois
- Responsible for Production support Application Maintenance Enhancement of the existing application doing Impact analysis and DR support Fixing of code and data related bugs in the existing application
- Analyzing sizing techniques and providing story point to client requirement and verify the feasibility cycle
- Worked on oracle blob variable for storing the MS office documents in database
- Worked on backend performance tuning using explain plan TK Prof Statistics Index
- Mentoring the team and doing peer code review for deliveries
- Working with Integration components JMS HTTP and SOAP MQ
- Involved in Bug Fixing Activities with Lead and System Architects for Harness Declare Expressions and When Rules
- Designed and developed the User interface for the application by creating the harness and section rules Query Tuning optimization and performance tuning for optimum reporting performance capabilities
- Prepared the Functional Specification and the Technical Specification Document
- Creating UNIX shell based driver scripts for complete automation of the end to end process Application Maintenance and Production support Enhancement of the existing application Reporting the project status to the client in a timely manner
- Design and document database models using Erwin modeling tools Share technical knowledge with the team and contribute on their deliveries
- Contribution in the Tolerance upgrade, UI upgrade of the old application.
- Upgrade the whole UX of the application by applying correct Skins and responsive layouts.
- Removing the deprecated controls and Custom controls with OOTB controls so that the application is accessible on other devices also.
- Designing new CSS, Skin for application. Overriding the OOTB Skin to match the JPMC UI standards.
- Bug fixing in case the functionality has been broken after the upgrade so that the business is not impacted.
- Coordinating with Pega ECS team for the SRs and the hindrances while upgrading the application.
- Contribution to new DB schema design, table refactoring and then moving the appropriate tables to application specific schema.
- Representing the new features of the application to the stakeholders at global level.
- Leading the offshore team at Bangalore and working closely with LSA. Preparing technical documents, upgrade documents for the different modules of the application.
- Sending daily Work Status Report to our US Partners about the completion status of the assigned work.
- Involved in architecture design, analysis and development of employee - to-business E2B portal.
- Implemented Verity Search and advanced caching methodologies in client and server-side scripting (Java Script) for high performance.
- Development of the Sequence diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Development of the Business and Database classes for protective insurance module, Disposition, Vendor Recon, Refueling, Rates, Admin and Read Only features.
- Developed view pages and Java Beans (JSP, Java Beans, HTML, SQL) and developed system to access to legacy system database (JDBC)
- Developed the application with Struts framework.
- Configuration of the Web logic 7.0 application server.
- Development of the build script using XML (build.xml) used by ANT (to generate the Integration Build).
- Designed and implemented exception handling strategies, logging using log4j.
- Development of the unit test scripts using JUNIT.
- Configuration of the deployment descriptors using XML.
- Used the CVS source control tool as version control system