- 9+ years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object Oriented Client - Server technologies.
- Extensively worked with Retail, Healthcare, Insurance and Investment domain with good knowledge of developing complex projects and good management skills of the deliverables.
- Experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JS, Boot Strap, AJAX and JQuery.
- Expertise at using frameworks and tools like Spring Framework 3.x/4.x (Spring Core, DAO, ORM, AOP, Spring Security), Spring Boot, Hibernate (Mapping, Cashing).
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections Framework.
- Extensively worked on n-tier architecture systems with application system development using Core Java, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JPA, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Web services, Restful (JAX-Rs, Jersey) and SOAP web services.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7 and WebLogic.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Good hands on Experience in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse, RAD and InteliJ.
- Good knowledge in Log4j, JUnit, JMeter, Maven and Jenkins.
- Having experience in various RDBMS databases like Oracle, SQL server, MySQL. And NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Experience in implementing Web Service client using SOAP, WSDL, REST and XML standard using SOA.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience working with AJAX framework and single page web applications using AngularJS.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Carried out unit testing of AngularJS component using debugging tool like Jasmine.
- Wrote Unit Test Cases using Junit and Performed Validation using Java Script.
- Full life Cycle Implementation of P&C for SDLC Lifecycle in Agile Scrum Format.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, SOAP, RMI.
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC.
Java Script Technology: Angular JS, Node.js.
App/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, WAS 5.x, Grunt server.
Applications Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, JAX-WS, REST, JSON, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, UDDI.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra, XML XML, XPATH, XSLT, XML SPY, JAXB, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Tools: ANT, JUNIT, Log4j, JMETER, TOAD, Maven, Rational Rose.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, InteliJ.
Operating Systems: Windows UNIX, LINUX.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Foster City, CAResponsibilities:
- Used Spring MVC architecture to separate the presentation logic, control flow with business logic.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and spring integration test framework.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL database like Mongo DB database.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Worked as a Core Java Developer and responsible for Deployment and necessary configuration of WebSphere Application Servers.
- Authentication and Authorization is implemented by Spring Security.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular js 2.0.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using MAVEN to build, package, test and deploy application in application server.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
- Designed use case and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Agile methodology was used to develop the application.
- Implemented Coding Using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Chicago, ILResponsibilities:
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology and involved in stand-up meetings to monitor the progress.
- Building application with JS frameworks such as Angular JS, Node.js.
- Implemented the backend business layers using Spring Beans, EJBs and Webservices.
- Implemented Controller Classes and Server side validations for account activity, payment history and transactions.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfers.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Worked on Java Script libraries like jQuery and JSON.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores.
- Involved in writing the Maven build file to build and deploy the application.
- Used SVN as version control systems. Involved in writing Jasmine tests.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information and JUnit to test the application classes.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java Script, Core Java, jQuery, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Tool Suite, Rational Rose, Log4j, JUnit, Maven, Web Logic, SVN, Web Services, WSDL.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MDResponsibilities:
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Involved in developing Hibernate DAO classes, mapping files for persistence layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed various helper classes needed following core java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Involved in writing HQL and SQL Queries for Oracle database.
- Developed Database Objects like PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures and Materialized Views.
- Written Maven Scripts to build generate WAR file and deploy the application.
- Created REST Web Services for the management of data using JAX-RS.
- Used Log4j to setting up debugging and error information for production support.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases and integration testing of the system.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, New York, NYResponsibilities:
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Worked on AGILE methodology.
- Written Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Developed SQL queries for retrieving data used to generate the reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC, Hibernate, Java Beans and JQuery.
- Developing Web services using SOAP frameworks.
- Used GIT for the version control management.
- Developed Logger classes using Log4j for efficient logging mechanism.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team in tracking and fixing bugs.
- Played a key role in for developing the application and fixing the production issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
- Handled client change requests and enhancements on an Agile based development platform.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in EAP Server.
- Developed User Interface using JQuery.
- Configured and deployed the web application using WebSphere Application Server.
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0, HTML, Java Script, Struts 1.2.8, JDBC 3.0, Confidential Web Sphere 6.1, XML, XSLT, Unix, JUnit, Ant, UML, JDBC, Maven, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, New York, NYResponsibilities:
- Design and Development of the Object Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Gained substantial knowledge about the concepts, design advantages, traps and pitfalls of successful object-relational mapping.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Designed and developed sub system using Java Servlets, JSP, J2EE Entity beans and Session Beans.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Stored data in Oracle database and accessed using Oracle JDBC drivers.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to create, test and deploy EJB components.
- Design and developed Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers and PL/SQL modules.