- Over 8 years of experience in Content Management System using Adobe AEM for 3 plus years and Java development for 4 plus years.
- Developed websites/pages in Adobe AEM by implementing the responsive design.
- Extensively used CRX, CRXDE,WCM, Package Manager, Workflows, Templates, Components, Widgets and DAM.
- Expert in developing custom AEM components and modify the out of the box components
- Well exposed to social collaboration and users/administration in AEM.
- Expert in Authoring and publishing the Adobe AEM applications and performed cross - browser testing.
- Strong experience in Adobe related technologies like Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit, Sling, OSGI, JCR, and CRX.
- Proficient knowledge in using API framework and Sightly.
- Experience in using AEM Multi Site manager to create live copies and blueprints.
- Strong Experience with Java technologies like Java Collections, Multi-Threading, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP /REST) ,EJB 2.0.
- Expertise in developing web applications with various frameworks like Struts , Spring MVC and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Good experience in using integrated development tools like Netbeans and Eclipse.
- Utilized Web/Application servers like WebLogic6.1/8.1 , WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, XML-RPC and XMLBeans.
- Good knowledge in Oracle and MySQL.
- Good knowledge on SDLC and have experience in agile methodologies like Scrum and Test Driven Development.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams with UMLet and MS Visio Tool
- Experience in usingMaven for build automation, GIT and SVN for source code control.
- Good knowledge in JIRA ticket/bug tracking systems.
- Experienced troubleshooter, resourceful, able to work under pressure.
Enterprise Web Products: Adobe AEM 6.2, 6.1, 6.0, 5.6
Web technologies: Java, J2EE,Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web services (SOAP/REST), Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Apache HTTP
Database Applications: MySQL, Oracle,MongoDB
Build Tools: Maven and Jenkins.
IDE: CRXDE lite, Eclipse, Netbeans
Methodologies: Agile(Scrum, TDD), Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X.
Version Controls: GIT,SVN
Markup Languages: HTML5, XML, DHTML, Sightly
Mountain View, California.
Role: Sr. AEM Developer
- Refine and decompose the User Stories into details, build prototypes, and evaluate the technical feasibility in AEM.
- Install and Configure version 6.2 of Adobe AEM Web Content management System and Apache Felix admin Console.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Designed and developed AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and custom widgets as per requirements.
- Create client libraries and apply that design to the pages.
- Developed forms automation process by using adobe experience manager functionalities.
- Managed the Media files using Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Create and manage security groups in AEM.
- Worked on custom workflows and Personalization.
- Implemented SQL queries for database interaction
- Worked with OAK repository, creating indexes (Lucene, damAssetLucene) for Query Builder API.
- Expert in developing and deploying java code via OSGI bundle
- Worked on Sling servlets to handle POST and GET requests.
- Used GIT as version control to restore assets to previous versions at a later time and integrated with Jenkins for continuous integration and builds
- Configured and used Framework Logging based on SL4J logger factor for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Perform unit testing and support testing team during iteration and release testing.
- Involved in building, deploying the code, moving code to different environments and Supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Used JIRA tool to handle the production/ET tickets and bug reporting.
Role: AEM Developer
- Developed Solution Architecture documents, Detail Design documents, System Interaction documents for the functional/ business requirements.
- Developed multiple templates for each application as per requirements.
- Created reusable components as per business requirements.
- Customized the out of the box components to add additional fields to the dialog.
- Developed the mobile site dialog and mobile template.
- Developed Custom components to integrate the SOAP web services.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager to develop live copy from blueprint, such that the structure and content then can be used as live copy.
- Developed listeners to perform Dialog field validations and multiple different listeners were developed at different levels.
- Good Experience in coding OSGI services and Sling Servlet.
- Created users and groups and managed their permissions.
- Developed custom workflows and created launchers on the new pages.
- Solid understanding of all Adobe AEM building blocks and the AEM development and deployment process.
- Used Spring JDBC and Hibernate to store and retrieve the data from database
- Developed XML scripts to configure Spring MVC
- Performed content authoring and maintenance for test environments
- Log4J was used for application logging
- SVN was used for version control and maven for build automation.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing throughout the application.
Role: J2EE Developer
- Designed the project using UML, JSP, AND Java.
- Having hands in the entire life cycle of the project(SDLC) of projects using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Designed the application using MVC 2.0 architecture.
- Developed and used customized tags for JSP’s dynamic content display.
- Applied Hibernate ORM module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle database.
- Provided Mapping and Hibernate configuration files.
- Developed server components using java Beans, DAO and Transfer objects.
- Created web service client interface with JAX-WS from WSDL files for invoking the methods by using SOAP.
- Develop and debug SQL, PL/SQL scripts including oracle 10g databases to perform various tasks.
- Active in UAT and system testing. Maintained different documentation including Defect tracking system (DTS).
- Provided Log4j for debugging and ANT build tool for building and deploying the application.
- Worked in different support activities when needed.
Environment :HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, SOAP, WSDL, JUnit, Eclipse, Oracle Weblogic server 10.0, Java 1.6, JSP 1.2, Spring MVC 2.5, Hibernate, Ajax, Oracle 10g, ANT, UnixConfidential
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in technical design discussions and created the detail design artifacts such as Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Visio and UMLet
- Struts MVC was implemented to control the application flow in presentation/Web tier
- Integrated Struts and Spring IOC Framework along with Hibernate for Data Persistence
- Used DOM, JAXP for parsing xml documents and JAXB for xml binding
- Hibernate was used to connect with Oracle database for storing and fetching data
- Executed SQL queries, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Implemented AJAX callsfor dynamic content update on the website, JQuery for client side form validations and JSON for creating objects in Java script.
- Used Log4J for logging in the application
- Used JDBC to establish database connectivity with Oracle Database.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and rested the services using REST APIs
- Involved in the design review, code review and assisted the team to follow the recommendations/guidelines
- Web services were tested using SOAP UI test client.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in the development of various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used Enterprise Java Beans EJBs for middle tier component and business logic implementation.
- Implemented the struts framework
- Developed swing windows and integrated them with EJB.
- Implemented dynamic and static security for different roles
- Deployed on Web Logic Application server and performed necessary testing.
- Implemented JDBC to enable the Database connections
- Used Data Transfer Object and Data Access Object design patterns.
- Developed SQL queries and used stored procedures to perform transactions with the DB2 database
- Used Hibernate Query Language to perform data Retrieval, Update and all CRUD operations.
- Developed Stateless Session EJBs for various Business Modules.
- Tested multiples application by developing JUnit test cases.
- Used CVS for source configuration management and Log4J for debugging and logging.
- Integration and functional testing before releasing code for client testing