- 6+ yrs of experience as Technical Lead, Architect, Manager & Lead Consultant.
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs and deployment models
- Experienced in assessing a broad range of IT solutions and products, particularly integration technologies, and Oracle, J2EE stack including databases and related APIs.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to Clients
- Self - starter with ability to plan complex work in rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong thinker with problem solving aptitude and can do attitude.
- Team player with experience in collaborating cross-team for successful delivery
- Strong skills in developing and documenting IT application architectures, architecture views and understanding of architecture discipline
- Experience integrating solution with existing systems, POC development.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including application development, data center technologies, virtualization, private cloud, storage, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Experienced with Onsite, Offshore, Global delivery model, waterfall and Agile methods.
Java/J2EE: C, C++, Groovy, Grails, .Net Platform, Oracle ESB, Micro Services.
Back end: JSP, Servlet, Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, Grails, Quartz scheduler, MOM, Spring batch, Micro Services.
Front end: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular, response UX design for web apps.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAXB API, X-Fire, Axis2, JMS, XML Blaster & XML Beans.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Prototype, Factory, Composition, Aggregation, Structural, Behavioral, Builder, Front Controller, DAO, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Architectural.
Application Servers: WebLogic 8.x-10.3.2,Websphere 6.x-7.x,Oracle 9iAS, Tomcat 6-8.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL SERVER, DB2.PostGres, Post GIS, Oracle Spatial
Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, SQL Developer, TOAD, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, OC4J, Tomcat 6/7, Jetty, Open LDAP, JUnit3/4, Maven, J-Probe, J-Meter, JIRA, SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Git hub, HPQC, Linux ES, UNIX, AJP Connectors, AW Stats, Selenium, HPQC.
Geo Spatial Technologies (GIS): ESRI SDK, Arc-GIS Server 9/10, Geo Server, ESRI JS API, Google Map API, Open Layers API, Geo Web Cache, SLD, OGC Services like WMS, WCS, WFS, OGC data formats like KML, GML, Geo JSON.
Telecom Technologies: Net Expert, Web NMS &, West-hawk SNMP, Open NMS. TMN, ITU, ETSI, MAP, SS7 & 3GPP, LAPD, TCAP, BSSAP, SS7, MAP, SNMP, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, SS7, IMS, IN. RF Planning, Network Planning, Network Deployment, Integration, Network Optimization. HLR Testing in Distributed Architecture, PGW, CNTDB, LDAP, Call Processing.
Ecommerce: IBM Tealeaf, Oracle Endeca Search Engine, IBM Capture Server, Bazaar Voice Integration, Google Analytics. Web Master Tools, Arrow Eye,. TSYS Payment Gateway integration. Order Management System, Ware house Management System, IBM Core Metrics.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Ecommerce Lead, Java Dev Manager
- Integrated OTC Ecommerce website with Hawk Search SAAS platform
- Integrated OTC Ecommerce website with Open Source Drupal CMS platform
- Integrated OTC Ecommerce website with STIBO STEP/PIM System.
- Designed and upgraded legacy Ecommerce platform to use Spring, Hibernate. JQuery UI and REST services using Micro Services Architecture.
- Integrated OTC Ecommerce website with Oracle Endeca and Experience Manager.
- Configured Endeca cache in Web logic App Servers to reduce the licensing cost.
- Enhanced OTC Ecommerce site to support responsive design for My Account Dashboard, Order History, Track Order modules using Micro services (REST).
- Integrated Ecommerce website with USPS, UPS and FedEx SOAP Services for tracking.
- Integrated Ecommerce website with TSYS payment gateway for CC transactions.
- Integrated Ecommerce website with Pay Pal API to support Pay Pal and Pay Pal Credit transactions.
- Designed and Implemented different services like Tax, Freight and Promotion services as Micro services on Oracle Service Oriental Architecture platform.
- Designed and Implemented the Global Cart and Checkout project to support Unified checkout experience across different business units and using common code base.
- Web site functionality is divided into Multi brand website and Global Cart and Checkout modules. Each brand will have its own search, navigation but Global Cart and Checkout.
- Cart and Checkout is built with responsive and REST service to enable Cart and Checkout seamless integration with any other Web platform and for any OTC Brands.
- Design and Implementation Customer Master to provide 36o degree view of Customer view for all internal applications to provide best user experience for all retail customers.
- Lead the UX and Web Project teams for the transition to Responsive web design from the traditional form submissions approach.
- Design and Development of Continuous integration of the development using Jenkins.
- Lead the team in technical direction and evaluated emerging technologies to meet long and short-term business objectives.
- Design for multi-site Core Metrics tagging to track the funnel and conversion rates appropriately to measure the metrics and conversion rates.
- Successfully integrated UI technologies like Reflektion, Curalate, Intelligent Offer, Core metrics, Bazaar voice, Tealium tag manager.
- Designed the B2B website with Magento platform successfully and integrated with Core Metrics tagging for Smile Makers
Environment: Spring 3.x, Spring MVC, Hibernate 4, Angular, SOAP, REST, JSON, Oracle ESB, Java Script MVC, Maven 2, Web Logic 11g, Apache F5, Oracle 11G, Enterprise Architect, Jetty, Core Metrics, Bazaar voice, Tealium Tag Manager.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Designed and developed Train Control Data Management System with JEE, Grails, GIS.
- TCDMS system is built pluggable modules like TCD Web, TCD Engine, P6 Module and CMS Modules on continuous integration with Agile methodology.
- TCDMS is designed with Enterprise Architect tool and built the modules using Domain Driven Model approach in continuous integration mode.
- Web module is designed with Spring MVC REST implementation to support JSON, Geo JSON and XML interfaces to support GIS View, Linear View and Traditional HTML5 views.
- TCD Engine is designed and developed with Spring Modules and design patterns like Builder, Composition and Aggregation to build the complex railroad objects of Subdivision which holds various objects of Train Control Data Management System. This module integrates systems legacy systems like EFMS, WIU, Signal CAD systems using schedulable jobs. Data is normalized and validated and generated CCLs (custom xml) to support generic PTC data model for various TCD features.
- P6 Module is designed and developed to integrate Primavera Project Management tool (P6) functionality into TCDMS project. P6 functionality is integrated through its web service API to create and modify Project, Activities, Activity Codes, Resources, EPS, and WBS along with Scheduling of the Project which is implemented by considering the SLA of Project and Activities in addition to Re-Planning Release feature.
- CMS Module is designed and developed to perform and keep track of the changes implemented on PTC Track Network. This module internally uses P6 Module and inbuilt workflow system to escalate issues while implementation in all the phases of Track Profile changes.
- Designed and developed Linear View with JQuery and JQuery plug-ins like UI, GRIDs, validation, widgets, HTML5, CSS3 in responsive web design and integrated with AngularJS
- Advanced GIS concepts like geo processing, clustering, laying and overlay are implemented using ESRI JS API and integrated with multi window mode.
- Performed unit testing with JUnit, load testing using Apache JMETER.
- Back end modules are developed as Micro Services and integrated in SOA platform.
Technology Stack: JDK 1.6, Spring 3.2, Grails, JMS, Primavera, Jenkins, xml beans, JBOSS EWS, STAX Parser, Angular-JS, JQuery, ESRI JS-API, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, MS Visio. Maven, SVN, Oracle P6, Eclipse 4.x, Oxygen, Jenkins, Star UML and Mockito Junit framework, Enterprise Architect. UML.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Senior J2EE/GIS Developer
- Designed and developed backend using Spring IOC, JDBC modules
- Database performance is improved by converting the existing SQLs to stored procedures
- GIS View is designed and implemented using Open Layers GIS API
- Database design is enhanced to cater the Geo Spatial information for all provider and subscribers the Pecos application
- Title cache is implemented with Geo Server API to cache the static maps.
- Extensively used J2EE design patterns like Factory, Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- UI designed and developed with JQuery, Struts2 API
- Map API java script is integrated with JQuery POST requests.
- Extensively used TOAD and SQL developer to optimize the SQL queries and stored procedures before they are implemented in the application.
- Design and development of Web portals using Grails1.3.5, J2EE technologies with Quartz, Web Services, SOAP-UI for the integration of the various GIS, Spatial Elements
- JQuery & JQGrid UI frameworks are used for Ajax functionalities in the UI.
- Linux servers are installed with Postgre/gis, JDK 1.6, Tomcat6, Apache, and AWSTATs.
- Automated the logging and web statistics usage reports generation with AWSTATS with the help of Shell scripts and Cron Jobs across all machines in the deployment model.
- Performed unit testing with JUnit, load testing using Apache JMETER.
- Generated the shape files from ArcGIS 9.3 server to build back ground Maps like, Regions, Counties, Communities, Parks, Highways, State Roads, Local Roads by using PL/SQL Queries and filters of Arc Catalog, Arc View tools
- Shape files are loaded in Geo Server data store and generated the WMS layers.
- Implemented SLDs with Open Geo standards for Line, Point, and Polygon Geometries using
- Filters, CQL filters and rules. Configured Tile Cache server to cache the static WMS layers
Technology Stack: J2SE, J2EE, Grails, REST, Struts2, Hibernate, Spring, JMS, JQuery, Log4J, IBM RAD 7.5, Oracle 10g, Web Services, Web Sphere 6.1, SVN, OOAD, UML, TDD, Agile.
- Responsible for requirements analysis from the existing application built with ESRI tools.
- Mapping tool Arc Map and converting to the requirements which fits into Web Application.
- Responsible for project delivery which is built from the scratch including Architecture design, UML modeling, development, testing and deployment of the application.
- Configured and Enabled the Spatial features under MDSYS user by using admin scripts
- Designed and Implemented different modules with JSF and AJAX4JSF, Spring JDBC
- Spatial features like Metadata and Index creations, and implemented spatial queries with SDO NN, SDO RELATE, SDO WITHIN DISTANCE, LRS MILE MEASURE etc.
- Dynamic Segmentation, Reverse Dynamic Segmentation are implemented for LRS.
- Conversion of Geometries, Identification of NULL Geometries, Listing the Geometrical
- The highway images and mile points data is integrated with Google map API with Google street map view to have the compatibility with current geographical data.
- This product is completely designed with Spring Frame work, which includes Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JMS and JSF, A4J libraries. This is built based on the features of Web NMS, Net Expert, Net-SNMP features.
- SNMP operations are handled using SNMP4J API (Java API for SNMP implementation).
- Parsing the SNMP MIBs are done by SNMP java Mibble parser API.
- NMS Core server designed with Spring IOC, DAO, JDBC modules with Spring HTTP Invoker, and the application is built to deploy on to the Web Logic server.
- Designed NGM middle layer to persist data into Oracle database. Used Toad and SQL Developer to configure the configuration data and for trouble shooting the SQLs.
- Designed and implemented SNMP Multithreaded Trap Listener, SNMP Manager for V1 and V2c, MIB Loader and MIB Parser with help of open source implementations
- Designed and implemented Auto Discovery mechanism for the SNMP based Network elements by making use of SNMP Asynchronous request processing.
Technology Stack: Java1.5, J2SE, JSF, Java Mail, Ajax, My Faces, Rich Faces, Spring, Hibernate, Map API V2, Tomcat 5, Web Sphere, Oracle 9i, 10g, XML,DOM, SAX, Log4J, Web logic, EJB3.0, JMS, Eclipse 3.2, JUnit, Windows, Linux ES, JIRA portal, SVN, Agile, OOAD, UML
Executive Software DevelopmentResponsibilities:
- Integration testing of various call processing features related to GSM and GPRS features.
- Involved in the preparation of the Test case, Test Suites using IPSL and TOM Tool.
- Involved in the review of Design and Functional specifications.
- Preparation of Test plan, writing test cases, executing the Test cases and updating the scripts in TOM data base,
- Involved in the development of mapper functionality using Struts Actions, Forms, and validator frameworks. Coordinating with the Integration testing for all the features/queries. Performed integration testing for the most of the call processing features and verified the Map messages as per the ITU-T standards.
- Involved in the setting up the test servers to deploy the PGW, HLR Core server, Database Server and configuration servers, Open LDAP on SuSe Linux platform.
Technology Stack: JDK1.4, 1.5, JSF1.2, Tomahawk, Spring2.5, Hibernate, AJAF4JSF 1.1, Struts with Validator framework, Oracle 9i, MySql, XML,SPAML, DSML, Log4J, Web logic, JMS, Eclipse, Linux, Water fall methodology