- 12+ Years of experience in software product development, analysis/ design/implementation on JAVA/J2EE technology platform.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer 5.0 (SCJP)
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer, Standard Edition 5.0 (SCWCD)
- Hands on experience on implementing data structures(stack, queue, linked list, trees, bfs, dfs)
- Around 3.5 years of experience in Airline domain ( Sabre, Air Canada )
- Have around 4 years of experience in Product lifecycle management ( PLM ) domain using Teamcenter, BMIDE, ITK ( Confidential ).
- More thans 1 year of experience in AWS ( ec2,vpn, s3, iam, rds, cdn, cloudfront, sqs) services
- Have proven experience in handling teams, Requirements gathering, creating technical documents (SRS, SCS, PTP) and managing FFQ, FFP process.
- Have rich experience in Java/J2ee application development and database technology.
- Expertise in advanced technology frameworks like Spring ( boot, core, aop, mvc, orm), Hibernate, and Struts.
- Good experience in creating microservice using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix Eureka, Hyterix, Zuul.
- Extensive experience in implementing and consuming Web Service (SOAP, REST, JSON).
- Knowledge of NOSQL database( Cassandra, Couch )
- Good experience in Architecture and Designing J2EE applications.
- Good understanding of design patterns( Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Decorator, Command, MVC etc)
- Have experience in build management and source control using tools like CVS, Clearcase, Subversion, Git, Perforce, and Jenkin
- Extensively worked on SDLC process methodology like Agile, Scrum using TDD, pair programming.
- Good understanding of Hadoop, Spark (with Scala) Map Reduce, Pig, Hive.
- Detail oriented, Innovative, proactive, and result oriented professional.
- Performed individual contributor (IC) role in many projects.
Languages Known: Java(5,6,7,8), C++, Scala
Proficiency In: Java, J2EE
Java Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate 4, Spring 4.0, Struts & Web - work 2.1, Junit, Web Services(SOAP, REST), Velocity
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Weblogic
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/XP, Red Hat Linux (User Level)
Tools: /Utilities: Microsoft Project Plan, Clearcase, Microsoft VSS, Perforce, Apache Ant & CVS, MKS
Others: Eclipse 3.1 IDE, RSA 7.0, BMIDE, Teamcenter, C++, C
- Implemented java customization for json transformation using core java.
- Developed burn eligibility micro service using OSGI bundle deployed in Karaf.
- Created Mockito Junit for several test cases.
- Handled defecting fixing cycle for staging and production release.
- Reviewing code implemented by my team.
Environment: Camel Framework (Karaf, MQ, OSGI bundle)
- Managed Services team implements Customer specific requirements which generally not part of regular release.
- Implemented multiple Frequent Flyer support for Virgin Australia.
- Implemented functionality to add Pay Field in Booking service response.
- Created many junit test classes to test functionality using Mockito Junit.
- Implemented Google Analytics in Deep link functionality for Etihad Airways.
- Worked on redesign of Flight Select page.
- Involved in creating test framework to test Json REST web service. Implemented several test cases to test different scenarios and use cases for services I implemented
- Worked in various Digital Connect (exposing all SSW feature through Json service ) services specially Profile and Passengers service.
- Implemented get passenger count microservice using Spring boot in GetThere project.
- Used A WS EC2, VPC, RDS services to deploy test and staging environment. Deployment is also done for client specific customization or release. It was very useful to use as reference point to check existing functionality customized for specific client.
- Involved in Crucible code review process.
Environment: Tomcat Application Server
- Presented and designed my innovative idea of am rule priv comparator utility in Hackathon and developed fully working prototype. Utility would greatly reduce the manual effort for testing object access privileges when customer move to new teamcenter release. Utility can also be used by Dev and PV.
- Successfully Lead and delivered Access Manager Test Harness project.
- Independently delivered Access Manager Rule Analysis report project .
- AWS client project designed read expression and implemented 36 read expression for AM rules in short span of time. Got management appreciation for my valuable contribution in the project
- As a member of SOA development group implemented 3 SOAP web services .
- Worked with all Security Service Teamcenter applications ( AM, Organization, Project ) and resolved many complex client escalation, patch request, customer PRs.
- Created several Junit test case for different business use cases
- Responsible for Development, Documentation and Unit testing of Projects.
- Review code implemented by my team including code changed by other teams in our area.
Environment: Teamcenter Environment
- Individual contributor for developing web service.
- Responsible to develop getRequired credits business web service.
- Attending client calls, taking requirements and implementing the service as per the specifications.
- Application Design and Development.
- Unit and Integration testing.
- Coordinating with team during bug fixing cycle and also resolved bugs assigned to me.
Environment: IBM WebSphere
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development of application.
- Handling bug fixing cycle and resolved assigned bugs.
- Leading the team of two developers in the team.
Environment: ColdFusion Application Server.
Confidential,New York City, NY
Senior Software EngineerResponsibilities:
- Handling Heartbeat Customer Delivery Team. The responsibility of the team is to do customization and enhancements of Profiler product for different Heartbeat clients(Shire, Roche).
- Designed and developed the keyword search functionality for Profiler.
- Worked with bulk upload functionality to migrate customer data to heartbeat supported schema.
- Designed and Implemented the Threshold Alert functionality for Regional and Total threshold in Profiler.
- Bug fixes for different Profiler versions deployed at the end of different Heartbeat Clients.
- Mentoring 3 developers in the team.
- Worked at client location at NY, US for around 4 months.
Environment: Apache Tomcat Server, Apache HTTP Server/IIS Web ServerConfidential,Dallas TX
- We have used MVC design pattern as its base architecture. Struts framework is used in the Analytical and Control layer of the project.
- Writing Action classes, Action Forms and invoking Service methods for handling a request.
- Velocity is used in the UI Layer for enhancing its functionality.