- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and maintenance of Software in web based and N - Tier architecture applications using Java/J2EE and latest web technologies.
- Experienced in a fast paced AGILE development environment while supporting requirements changes and clarification.
- Strong background and has very good knowledge of project design using CASE tools like Rational Rose.
- Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, JDBC, RMI, XML and Web Services
- Hands on experience with Model2 (MVC) architecture.
- Superior proficiency in AWT, Hibernate, SWT and Java Swing.
- Experience in working with the Columnar NOSQL Database like HBase , Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Strong experienced in developing web applications using JAVA/J2EE concepts like Object Oriented Programming, Multithreading, Collections, Java Swing, Exception Handling, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Hibernate, SPRING, Web Service, Struts and Java Beans.
- Good working knowledge in Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring DAO, Spring Management, Spring Data, Spring Access and Integration, Spring ORM, Spring Transaction, Spring Batch and Spring Boot.
- Experience in Spring with JDBC/Hibernate modules, and Hibernate for ORM frameworks.
- Strong development experience with developing SOAP based Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, CXF, WS-Security and Restful web services (Rest API’s) - JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY.
- Experience with versioning software tools like Subversion (SVN), CVS, IBM Clear Case, Github.
- Hands on experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like Struts, maven, ANT, JUnit and Log4J.
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Designed and developed RESTful APIs (Rest API’s).
- Worked with various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic Servers.
- Expert in writing SQL queries and using Hibernate framework with Spring ORM in interaction with the RDBMS.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Aqua Data Studio.
- Experience in Microservices framework to develop services using Spring boot .
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, and MS Access.
- Good knowledge of UIM (Unified Inventory Management).
- Excellent interpersonal and technical skills.
- Superlative communication and teamwork skills to manage multi-tasks in a high priority and pressured environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
- Good debugging and code documentation skills, have provided result oriented solutions to my team.
Concepts: OOP, Data Structure, RDBMS, Design Patterns, SaaS and Cloud Computing
Languages: C,C++, C#, Java 1.6/1.5/1.x
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Annotations,AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IoC (Dependency Injection), JavaMail, JMS,SAX/DOM, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST and CORBA).
Java API'S: Applets, AWT, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JFC, JNDI, JavaMail API, JMS, JAAS,JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2, Postgre SQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MS-Access, Mango db, Cassandra
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0/ 2.1/3.0, JPA.
J2EE Frameworks: JSF 1.2/1.1, Spring MVC 3.0/2.5/2.0, Struts 1.3.8/1.2/1.1, EJB
IDE: WebSphere Studio Application Developer, Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans,JBuiilder, JDeveloper, Visual Age for Java
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Rational XDE, UML, MS Visio.
Server Cache: Terracotta, IBM Xtreme Cache
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.5, JBoss 4.x/5.x, Web Sphere 8.1, BEA Web logic, Glassfish
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT and Team Foundation Server(TFS).
Build tool: Ant, Maven
Other Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, XML SPY, Rational Rose, Server studio, Visio, Rational rose, Tortoise SVN, CVS, QC, JIRA, Bugzilla, Apache Ant 1.6, Apache, Log4j, JUnit.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and SOAP, Rest API and knowledge of ANT
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD,XML, XML Beans
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista/7 32 and 64 Bits
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Proactively update stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
- Work directly with business units to translate user requirements into system specifications.
- Developing UI using Vaadin frame work and constructing the brand new CSS style sheets and other UI based components
- Development web tier using RestEasy framework, Spring, LDAP and Microsoft Azure Active Directory for managing security and user authentication.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (Eclipse) with Vaadin Framework as the development environment
- Configured the spring framework for entire business logic layer.
- Worked on Spring Boot module.
- Developed Spring Boot applications using spring data.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC .
- Applied JavaMail and RESTful web service to send welcome emails, account authentications, and order details when user has successfully registered and ordered.
- Used Java/JEE Design patterns like Factory Method, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO .
- Coding using Core Java, Servlet, RestEasy and Spring Modules like Spring IOC, Spring Security (IP WhiteListing, 1-way TLS, JWT token and Basic Auth),Spring LDAP and Microsoft Azure Graph Api .
- Wrote Controller classes in RestEasy framework in the web layer.
- Extensively used Eclipse based STS IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Used java collections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Implementation of LDAP support in application, for user authentication (identity and access management) against an LDAP server.
- Responsible for creating new services to allow programs to send emails using Spring and JavaMail to generate reports using Apache POI.
- Involved in common logging framework built based on REST and elastic search framework.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment
- Wrote DAO classes using SpringLDAP to interact with LDAP (OVD & ODSEE).
- Developed Rest Endpoints Using REST Controller of Spring Boot.
- Implementation of Microsoft Azure (cloud service) support in application, for user authentication (identity and access management) against Microsoft Azure Active Directory (mobile devices).
- Used Microsoft Azure Graph Api to validate the client credentials against Microsoft Azure Active Directory and extract the JWT token (valid for 1 Hour).
- Rebuilt the request object with the obtained JWT token in the service layer and access the Microsoft Azure Active Directory for the CRUD operations from the DAO layer.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server .
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing.
- For automated build and deployment integrated the developed application with buildfarm .
- Worked on Vaadin UI framework to design the web pages.
- Implemented Logging framework using Logback and Slf4j (Rolling files based on size and date).
- Used VOB clearcase for the version control.
- Used Sonar as the code review tool.
- Extended support 24 * 7 when the application is being tested in QA & Stage environments.
- Meeting the dead lines in delivering the services.
Environment: JDK 1.7, J2EE, Servlets, Restful Services (Rest API’s)-RestEasy, Elastic search, Spring IOC, Spring boot, Spring Security, Spring, LDAP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Azure Graph Api, Jackson (Marshaling and Unmarshaling) XML, Vaadin framework, Jboss, Javamail, Maven, Logback,Slf4j, VOB clear case, Buildfarm, Sonar.
Sr Java/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Strong hands on experience in writing Action classes, Forms and JSPs and struts configuration files and entire Struts architecture.
- Worked on implementing current Rest web services to one of cloud computing services AWS.
- Responsible for consuming RESTful webservices.
- Used AWS framework for creating background and multistep workflows.
- Used Oracle as a database to create deals and related data for the application.
- Used SQL for retrieving the deal data and to modify the data in database.
- Used Subversion as version control system and Tortoise client for SVN.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Used JQuery for client side scripting based on the requirements and functionality of individual modules.
- Used AJAX for dynamic updates from the backend.
- Used the Hibernate for persisting data on to the database.
- Configured log4j tool to log entire application to run concurrently with WebLogic Application Server.
- Added JUnit test cases for each and every method to maintain close to 100% code coverage.
- Used the Version One project management tool for project development.
- Deployed the application to WebLogic and apache tomcat server.
- Used Hudson for automated builds and uDeploy for automated deployments in all environments.
- Developed automated Test Cases to test the Screens and workflows for Quality Assurance using Cucumber.
- Used the best practices in source code branching, merges and versioning.
- Expertise in automated approach taken in all aspects of software build and management.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts.
Environment: Java 1.7, Struts, Spring, Jquery, Ajax, Json, Maven 3, Jenkin,uDeploy, Nexus, Eclipse Juno, SVN, GIT, shell script, groovy, weblogic, AWS, version One control, Jive API, MS SQL Server 2008, log4j 1.2, Cucumber, SOAP UI.
Sr Java/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Interacting with Confidential Content/Business team to understand business requirements.
- Implementing software solutions using technologies namely - Java, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Search & Promote, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Tag Manager.
- Clarify requirements with business owners, perform analysis and design solutions.
- Prepared Technical Specifications based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Document of the project.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Responsible for getting approval on the design documents as part of the process.
- Develop and re-factor existing product features using Java, J2EE, spring, Oracle.
- Implemented various design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, DAO, Business Delegate etc.
- Used a Micro Services architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity Micro Services.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template.
- Developed the REST based Microservices using spring Boot
- Implemented the various services using microservices architecture in which the services work independently.
- Using AWS (Amazon Web Services ) Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Created the Application Context files for spring core modules.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Involved in developing app using Spring MVC and also used other modules of Spring DI & AOP.
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using AOP.
- Used Hibernate for attaining Object Relational Mapping.
- Worked with Java 1.7, and BigData NoSQL database Cassandra.
- Worked extensively with Datastax community edition of Cassandra
- Involves in the design and development of RESTful Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Involves in the implementation of UI changes using JSP, jQuery.
- Using Maven for application build.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Involved in Configuring the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere Workload Management (WLM) including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members.
- Responsible for assisting in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring MVC, AWS, WebSphere, Elastic search, Apache CXF RESTful Web Services, JIRA, Maven, SLF4J, HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, jQuery, JBoss, NOSQL, Cassandra.
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Participated in the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using the agile iterative development Methodology. Interacted with the end users and participated in the SCRUM meetings.
- Interact with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Implemented modules into Node. JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Adding new features to the existing application and modifying the existing functionality.
- Solid experience with and understanding of AWS.
- Worked on developing Microservices using spring-boot and exposed them as RESTful services .
- Extensively worked with Servlets and spring based multitier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Camel on Amazon AWS.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services to provide services to the various clients using RESTful
- Used Tiles, JSP, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap for User Interface look and feel.
- Designed and developed Node . js Application using Single Page Application Architecture.
- Used spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), Setter Injection, Constructor Injection and Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Validation framework for Validations.
- Used Spring JDBC and Hibernate Session Factory for DB Transaction Management.
- Used Hibernate Query Language to fetch data from PostgreSQL.
- Experience in using Gemfire Cache.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Maintaining the session state in clustered environment and establishing the communication between different java applications.
- Designed and developed the Data Access Layer modules with the help of Hibernate Framework for the new functionalities.
- Wrote development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Used Java/JEE Design patterns like MVC, Factory Method, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO.
- Deploying the application to Tomcat server.
- Consumed SOAP & REST (Rest API’s) based web services to receive membership, service data for users.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility.
- Used Maven to build.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, AngularJS, Node.JS, Java Script, CSS, Bootstrap, AJAX, HTML, PostgreSQL, CRUD, SQL, JDBC, AWS, Gemfire, Apache CXF, REST (Rest API’s), SOAP Web Services, Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), JUNIT, Scrum, RESTful web services, mq, UML, JSP, Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Servlet, Maven, XML, JIRA, Jasper Report, Log4j, WEB 2.0, SOA, JMS, Apache Tomcat, Linux, PHP, Agile Methodology.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed several new functionality using Struts Framework.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Servlets, Struts, JNDI, Implemented Struts Bean Tags , Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and Tomcat server.
- Setting & configuring Web-application modules like Registration and creation of Accounts on Web Server.
- Worked with Struts Validation Framework to implement Client Side and Server Side validations.
- System built using Struts Model -View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Designed and developed Struts action classes for the controller responsibility
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Deploying the application to Tomcat server.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clearcase for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JSTL Servlet, PL/SQL, EJB, Eclipse IDE, XML, Maven, Log4J, JUnit, JDBC, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, web services. Struts 1.0, EJB 2.0, XML, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS.
- Involved in analysis and design of the application.
- Involved in preparing the detailed design document for the project.
- Used ORACLE REPORT BUILDER 6i to generate MIS application.
- Developed the web applications using Core Java concepts like threads and Collections.
- Implemented JUNIT test cases to test whole cycle to interact all modules.
- Working with databases like Oracle PL/SQL.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Designed various applets using JBuilder.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Build and deployed war file in Apache tomcat bundled with Oracle 9ias application server.
- Involved in Bug fixing and Enhancement phase, used find bug tool.
- Load tested the application using SOAPUI.
- Developed several Data Access Objects that fires the Hibernate Queries.
- Delegated Spring Action management to the Spring framework.
- Documenting Test cases and Test results
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.