- Over 8 years of professional experience as a Java J2EE Developer in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java /J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST, MVC framework, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Oracle and SQL.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications using J2EE/Java, JSP, Java Script, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, XSL, and XSLT.
- Implemented AWS for using a standardized approach in requirements implementation.
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces.
- Experienced in working with SOA architecture by producing/consuming SOAP based web services using Apace Axis, CXF engines.
- Configured Hibernate configuration file on MongoDB.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms & Object-Oriented design concepts .
- Implemented OAuth2.0 for authentication based web application and accessed their APIs for fetching data services.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth 2.0, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in producing and consuming Rest based web services.
- Proficient in designing applications using and J2EE Design Patterns such as Creational, Structural and Behavioral design patterns Singleton, Factory, Facade, Builder, Observer, Command Patterns, Value/Data Transfer etc.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio 2003/2007, Rational Rose.
- Expertise in Database application programming for Oracle, PostgreSQL server using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills
- Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE, HQL, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, Java Beans, MVC, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, Multithreading, Custom Tags
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, CSS3, AJAX, DOJO, XML, Node JS, Angular JS, Bootstrap
Frameworks and IDE's: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF 2.0/1.2, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, OAUTH2.0
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat 9.x/8.x, JBOSS, IIS, Jetty.
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, REST,WSDL.
Build Script: ANT, Maven, Shell scripts, Batch scripts
IDE's: Eclipse , My Eclipse, Net Beans, Intellij.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Iterative.
Database Environments: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Derby.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and UNIX
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- As a Full Stack Developer in Java, involved in understanding SDLC using Agilemethodology and worked on front- end and back- end tools and frameworks.
- Involving in environment setting, which includes installation, configuration application servers.
- Using AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implementing responsive React.JS components for different solutions and performing the server side validations usingNode.JSframework.
- DevelopingCSS style sheets to give gradient effects, page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, Proficient in OOD and Implementation Design Patterns, Proficient Foundation works.
- Developing User Generated Content using GWT and following MVC design pattern to create frontend widget pages.
- UsingAmazon Web Services(AWS) for effective implementation of the modular components.
- Development of the service layer using CoreJava/J2EE.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, Caching, Database Connectivity, REST and SOAP Client API, Asynchronous calls, Thread Executor framework) which communicates with various service layers and configuring the spring xml files.
- UsingREST and SOAP Web Services to exchange information.
- Using Swagger Framework, implementing the RestfulAPI and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API.
- ConfiguringMaven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests.
- ConnectingMongoDBthrough SSH tunnel to generate the files and send it to clients and Prime Brokers.
- Configuring MongoDB with RedHat server on AWS cloud platform.
- Designing and developing required Selenium support code in Java for Selenium Web Driver.
- The MicroServices are implementing using spring boot and Hibernate ORM. Implementing JEE components using spring MVC and spring security modules.
- Responsible for enabling second level cache in Hibernate framework.
- Extensive Programming, testing and debugging skills to write new applications.
- Integrating Git intoJenkinsto automate the code check-out process.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Agile Scrum, AJAX, CSS, React.JS, Node.JS, Hibernate, Git, RedHat, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Micro Services,GWT, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Selenium, MongoDB, Maven, Junit, Swagger, Rest API, SOAP, AWS, Eclipse.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the design and development of application using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Extensive experience in developing business components based on the customer requirement by using Java API.
- Used Agile Methodology to develop Application.
- Designed and developed user interfaces usingHTML, CSS.
- Created Custom Directives and Custom Filters for user input data validation with Angular.JS framework.
- Used Data Studio to query, update and monitor DB2 database.
- Built Single page application (SPA) using Angular.JS as per the requirement and achieved two way data binding.
- Implemented all the front end components using Spring MVC.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI and XML using IDE- Eclipse and deployments in WebSphere.
- Worked on Asset Management Module in order to develop services using Restful Web services.
- Used SOAPUI to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Used GIT bridged to Jenkins as a repository for managing/deploying application code.
- Used JPA to manage data between business layers to the database layer.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests.
- Configured and Demonstrated inter node communication between Cassandranodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Designed and developed required Selenium support code in Java for Selenium Web Driver.
- Used JUnit for extensive functional and Unit testing code.
- Used spring framework, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC modules.
- Used Mockito for mocking services to test.
- Followed Agile methodology in delivering the work.
- Customized schemas using the liquid base. Which it helps to promote the databases to any environments easily.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Fixed critical issues when calling the different Web services.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML and JQuery.
- Used the following software in development: Eclipse, Perforce,Microsoft Office.
- Involved in complete Software development lifecycle including Analysis, Design.
- Implementation, Testing and Maintenance employed SCRUM methodology of Agile model.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Experienced in working in Agile based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions. Part of Agile teams, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Used Eclipse for writing code, Used Tomcatfor deploying various components of application.
- Develops and updates the company's high-volume e-commerce website using technologies such asJQuery, CSS/LESS, HTML.
- Used Log4Jfor logging and tracing the messages.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Followed complete test driven development ( TDD ) for execution of this project .
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated UX design tools.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Involved in the Involved in the SDLC phases i.e. analysis, design, development and testing phases of the project.
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- JDBC APIs and Hibernate was used to access Database.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle database by writing stored procedures.
- Interacted with clients and application users in gathering the Requirements.
- Implemented Web Services to receive client requests.
- Implemented JUnit for testing.
- The application flow is designed and developed using spring and data mapping framework.
- Designed and implemented Session Facade, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data Access Object design patterns.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing.
- Responsible in assisting the Technical lead with Requirement Analysis, Technical documentation and preparing Technical Design Specifications.
- Developed JSP pages for web Layouts using HTML, CSS with UI components.
- Deployed the application components using Apache Tomcat Server and tested the developed components using Junit.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle DB, Restful WebServices, JUnit, Design Patterns, JSP, HTML, CSS, Apache Tomcat.
- Analyzed object oriented design and developed sequence and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed Admission & Census module, which monitors a wide range of detailed information for each resident upon pre-admission or admission to your facility.
- Developed Care Plans module, which provides a comprehensive library of problem, goals and approaches.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information.
- General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Developed components using JAVA multithreading concept.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Designed cascading style sheets and XSLT and XML part of order entry
- Developed client side validations with Java scripts. Hosted the application on WebSphere.