- 6 plus years of commendable experience in software and web application development working on large - scale, customer facing web interfaces and distributed systems.
- Hands on Experience in developing applications using Java 1.7, J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JSF, Struts, JDBC, JPA, XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON, EJB, JMS, JAXB, UML, Spring-Core, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring WS, Spring JDBC, Hibernate 3.0, ORM, myBatis and Web Services.
- Experience in working with SOA architecture developing SOAP and RESTful web services using WSDL, HTTP, CXF, Jackson, JAX-WS, JAX -RS, and Jersey
- Experience in software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD) and paired programming (XP)
- Experience in data modeling and writing SQL queries, PL/SQL Functions, Procedures, Triggers in Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL, Postgres, DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Good experience with O/R mapping such as myBatis and Hibernate.
- Experience in developing applications using different IDEs like Eclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans, STS and with build tools like Gradle, Ant and Maven.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Karma and Protractor
- Exposure to JS frameworks like React, Knockout.js and Node.js.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases and products like MongoDB, Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
- Have experience with Unix/Linux Operating System using Python and Shell scripting.
- Experience with Source Code management techniques/ tools like SVN, GIT and Github.
- Hands-on experience with functional programming in Scala and Akka/Play framework
- Experience deploying, monitoring/debugging applications on application servers like IBM WebSphere, and JBoss using EJB, session and message driver beans
- Experience with DevOps workflow automation like Jenkins and Ansible
- Experience with Unix system administration and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of Big Data Frameworks like Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce and Spark.
- Exposure to cloud technologies like Amazon AWS EC2, S3 and Lambda.
- Good understanding of Java 8, Spring Boot and Microservices.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Delivered various front and back end features in the Scrum/Agile process for developing and enhancing web applications to store the compatibility information of EMC storage products.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable modules to use across the application and to perform Document Object Model manipulations.
- Used Play Framework with Scala to develop RESTful APIs using JSON.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Java Business Object (BO) pattern, Data Access Object (DAO) pattern, Hibernate ORM and Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Wrote massive and performant SQL queries over large numbers of relational records containing JSON columns stored in MySQL and MSSQL databases.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) with a test-first approach using Junit and Selenium.
- Wrote end to end automated tests using Selenium and Jasmine for Single page applications .
- Extensively used jQuery jTable and datatables to manipulate and display the data effectively and to perform the CRUD operations.
- Regularly communicated with product managers, owners, and stakeholders to clarify requirements, estimate work effort, and verify deliverables.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM, DAO pattern and HQL
- Developed PL/SQL procedures, packages, triggers and views for database operations with MySQL and MSSQL databases.
- Worked on hosting the applications to the cloud using AWS EC2, S3 and Lambda.
- Involved in command line shell scripting on Linux environment.
- Deployed the applications on Tomcat server, and also involved in monitoring and debugging/ troubleshooting the applications on Linux environment by reviewing the application log files
- Performed proof of concept and involved in peer and lead level design and code reviews.
Confidential, Southborough, MA
- Developed inter-operable SOAP and RESTful web services and APIs using Spring WS, WSDL, UDDI, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, Jersey and SOAPUI.
- Developed real-time integration and batch components using Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Java, XML, iBatis, Oracle 11i, Oracle SQL Developer, JMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, DAO pattern, SVN, STS and Maven.
- Created both Client and Service layers in SOAP web services using Apache CXF, to consume and produce JSON style request or response.
- Used the Java Messaging Service (JMS) and messaging queues like RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ for messaging between the integration systems and to pass messages as XML payload.
- Automated the mapping between database and Java objects using iBatis/ myBatis.
- Implemented JAXB code for marshalling between the XML schemas, XSDs and java classes.
- Developed SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures and packages for operations with Oracle 11g/12c.
- Developed the test scenarios and tested the web services using SOAP UI.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment of the components
- Involved in monitoring, debugging/troubleshooting applications on IBM WebSphere
- Performed unit, integration, end-to-end and regression testing of the applications.
Environment: Java, XML, SQL, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, iBatis, Oracle11i, JDBC, JMS, UNIX, SOAPUI, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, PL-SQL, Oracle SQL Developer, STS, Maven, SVN
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Designed UI pages using Spring MVC, HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, AJAX and JSP
- Developed code using Spring Dependency injunction, IOC for the application.
- Used WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS technologies to create web services by generating stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Developed SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures and packages for operations with Oracle.
- Worked with Hibernate to implement ORM for all database operations.
- Performed application code investigation, performance tuning and maintenance using JProfiler.
- Improved the query performance by optimizing complex SQL queries.
Environment: Java/JEE, Spring MVC, JDBC, JSP, JMS, HTML, CSS, JProfiler, Ant, JUnit, SQL, PL-SQL, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JIRA, Selenium, Hibernate
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Java Web Developer
- Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Involved in debugging webpages with firebug and fixing issues.
- Worked on Cross Browser issues for different versions of IE, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Optimized SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Utilized external tools like Putty, SSH, M-Remote, SFTP, FileZilla, WinScp to work with remote files and connecting to remote systems.
- Gathered requirements and prepared software requirements specifications.
- Developed the application using core technologies like Core Java, Servlets, EJB-Session beans and Entity Beans
- Involved in developing complex view pages using JSF Basic, Validation Tags, Data Tables and Composite Components.
- Used JSF event handling to do validations and user actions.
- Used Struts framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages.
- Developed distributed Java components using EJB and JPA for persistence.
- Involved in writing Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL- stored procedures, triggers, indexes and views.
Environment: Java, Struts, EJB, Oracle-SQL, Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, CSS, SQL Developer