- 9 years of experience in Software Programming including Java/J2EE, Groovy.
- Thorough knowledge in core Java concepts like OOP, JDBC, Multi - Threading, Reflection API, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, AJAX and EJB.
- Involved extensively in designing/developing web based applications using HTML, CSS, JSON, XML and OO design patterns.
- Designed web pages using various XML technologies including DTD, XML schema, DOM and SAX parsers.
- Worked with various Frameworks like Grails, Struts and Spring.
- Implemented WebServices using RESTFUL, SOAP, SOA, UDDI and WSDL.
- Developed applications using various methodologies like Agile and RUP.
- Used Subversion (SVN) and CVS source control systems.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL using MySQL, SQL Server 2005, PostgreSQL, Oracle and DB2 environment.
- Worked with IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, WebLogic application servers and Jetty, Apache Tomcat web servers and Solr search server.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows NT/9x/2000/Me/XP/Vista and partially on UNIX.
- Versatile team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving ability to manage tasks efficiently and ability to quickly adapt to new environments and technologies.
Platforms: Windows NT/9x/2000/Vista, UNIX
Languages: Java, C, C++, Groovy, SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Multithreading, Java Collections, Java Reflection API, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, AJAX
Frameworks: Grails 1.1, Hibernate, Struts, Spring
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat v6.0, Jetty 7.0, IBM WebSphere 7.0
Database: WebLogic 10.3.2
Methodologies: PostgreSQL 8.4, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11g, DB2 8.1, MySQL 5.0
Development Tools: Agile, RUP RAD 7.5.3, IntelliJ IDEA 10.5.4, Eclipse 3.5
Build/Testing Tools: Jasmine, Protractor, ANT 1.7.1, JUnit 4.7
Project Management Tool: Rally, TD Platform, WordPress Trac
Analysis Design: MVC Design Patterns
Source Control: Subversion 1.6.5, CVS
Sr. Java/Web Developer
- Achieved dashboard/widget and report design using Angular JS, React JS, HTML/CSS, RESTFUL Webservice, WSDL, PL/SQL, JSON, OOAD, Spring MVC.
- Tested validity of developed code using Test Automation Framework, Jasmine/Selenium (Cucumber) and JUnit test-cases.
- Used Git for version control and created automated build scripts for deployment purpose.
- Worked on resolving Sonar violations and fixed defects listed on Quality Center.
- Deployed applications in different environments using Jetty server and Unix scripts.
- Gained in-depth knowledge of Agile development through training sessions and TD Platform tracking.
Sr. Java/Web Developer
- Upgraded the application’s functionality using Java/J2EE, SDLC, SOAP WebServices, WSDL and workflow management toolkit.
- Partitioned employees Paygroups/Entitlements using Spring MVC, SOA, Struts and Hibernate based on clients’ requirements.
- Wrote user stories on Rally for new developments to be made to the application.
- Worked on bug-fixes using Eclipse, Oracle tools like TOAD and JUnit.
- Carried out deployment activities in Test, Stage and Production environments using IBM WebSphere server and Unix/Linux scripts.
- Gained in-depth knowledge of Agile development and Rally tool through training sessions.
Sr. Java Developer
- Resolved post-production issues that are raised after the Release by communicating with testing team members and documenting the client requirements.
- Validated the developed code during Release along with the Custom team members.
- Worked with Custom team members on daily status meetings as part of the Agile development environment.
- Involved in bug-fixing activities posted on Quality Center.
- Deployed the application using JBoss application server in local environment.
- Worked on Oracle using SQL queries for accessing the database.
- Used Subversion for version control and creating automated build scripts.
- Resolved Business Object tickets using Crystal Reports and Business View Manager.
- Wrote SQL scripts for demo data refresh, deleting accounts and loading the demo data for various companies.
- Fixed bugs that were raised after the production release.
- Used HQL and SQL queries for accessing the database.
- Involved in deployment activities WebLogic application server.
- Used Subversion for version control and created automated build scripts.
- Involved in test-cases using JUnit, bug-fixing based on bug reports posted on Mercury Quality Center and deployment activities.
- Achieved the application design using HTML, CSS, JSON, JavaScipt, MyEclipse, WebServices and MySQL tools.
- Part of core development team involved in complete SDLC.
- Involved in hands on programming on the core application development using multithreading, Groovy and Grails that combines Hibernate and Spring.
- Used Web Services to check the validity of the users provided by the owners of the public records.
- Achieved OO Analysis and Design using IntelliJ tools.
- Architected a light weight design model for the application using MVC architecture.
- Developed HQL and PostgreSQL queries for searching database and implemented GORM (Grails Object Relational Mapping).
- Deployment activities involved in Jetty and Apache Tomcat web servers.
- Implemented automated build scripts that check out the code from Subversion and CVS.
- Involved in test-cases using JUnit, bug-fixing based on bug reports posted on WordPress Trac and deployment activities.
- Designed JSPs for authorizing the user with his login information.
- Directed the user to the same page if the login information was incorrect and if correct, directed him to another JSP which asks for viewing the information of employee.
- Displayed all the Employee IDs, Cities and States available in the database using AJAX while the user tries to view the student information.
- Designed a mapping file which mapped the properties of the Java Bean class with the Hibernate configuration file and the Servlet class.
- Developed the employee database using MySQL.
- Passed the control to the Servlet based on the button click of the user that displays the required information.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Eclipse 3.3.2, MySQL 5.0, Windows Vista Home Basic.