- Adobe Certified Expert with total 7 years of experience in IT industry worked with all phases of Analysis, Design, development, testing and documentation of Web Based Applications.
- 3 years of experience in Content Management System with Adobe AEM 5.6, AEM 6.0, AEM 6.1.
- Designed and developed websites/pages in Adobe CQ/AEM by implementing the responsive design.
- Worked on creating workflows and user administration in AEM.
- Worked on dispatcher configuration for caching and load balance.
- Good understanding on Blueprints, Live Copies with CQ MSM
- Created custom sling bundles as part of new functionalities provided to CQ sites
- Extensively used Adobe CRX, CRXDE, WCM, Components, Workflows, Widgets, Package Manager and DAM.
- Strong experience in Adobe related technologies like Sling, OSGI, Apache Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR and CRX.
- Used Coral / Granite UI to implement touch based dialogs. And ExtJs for classic UI dialogs.
- Expert in developing custom CQ components and modify the out of the box components.
- Strong experience implementing the OSGI services.
- Good understanding in authoring and publishing Adobe CQ applications.
- Expert in User Management, Tag Management.
- Good experiencing in customization of Workflows and Adobe UI.
- Experience in Configuring Replication Agents, Reverse Replication Agents and Dispatcher Flush.
- Experience in creating users and groups and assigning permissions under user management.
- Experience in configuring custom log files for some services from web console.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design/Development Methodologies, Java and J2EE Core Design Patterns (MVC, Singleton, Builder, Factory, DAO)
- Expertise in developing Web applications using various open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring AOP and Spring JDBC & Hibernate Template, Spring Transaction Management and integration
- Experience in configuring and coding with ORM Frameworks like Hibernate.
- Expertise in Web Application Development using Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL and XML.
- Experience in development of Web Services using SOAP and Rest.
- Experience in using ANT and Maven for build automation.
- Hands - on experience with databases including Oracle, MySql involving stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes, and packages.
- Worked on Jenkins, Hudson for continuous integration.
- Good knowledge on No SQL database mongoDB.
Languages:: JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems:: Windows, Unix/Linux
Web Tech:: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Web Services.
Frameworks:: Spring, Hibernate
Client side Scripting:: Java Script, JQUERY, Angular.js, CSS, AJAX, HTML.
App & Web Servers:: WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
Source Control:: ClearCase, SVN, GIT
Database:: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
IDE:: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans
Build Tools:: ANT/Maven
WCM Tools:: Adobe CQ 5 5.6/6.0/6.1, DAM, JCR API, CRX, Dispatchers, Package Manager.
- Installed and Configured CQ5 Authoring & Publishing Instance.
- Developed and deployed java code via OSGI bundle.
- Developed custom workflow to set the all-users author inherited group permission to false when a new portal is created under home site. Making the portal accessible to only the authors of that site.
- Worked on SAML single sign-on for authentication.
- Used out of the box components and modified to add additional fields to the dialog.
- Worked on Coral/Granite UI for creating dialogs for content editing.
- Configured Replication Agents, Reverse Replication Agent and Dispatcher Flush.
- Integrated REST web service(JSON) with Adobe AEM to get specific information from the external application.
- Swagger console was used to test the external web application response.
- Worked on DAM for creating and storing assets like images, audio clips and video clips.
- Worked on creating users and assigning them to groups and granting permissions.
- Worked on dispatcher configuration for caching.
- Worked on Creating tags and assigned to pages under tag management.
- Configured cutom log files for some services using web console.
- Worked on HTML template language Sightly.
- Developed Adobe CQ templates and reusable components.
- Better understanding of Classic/Touch Modes and created few dialogs and design dialogs.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Written test cases using JUNIT.
- Involved in migration of AEM from 5.6 to 6.1.
- Testing support during UAT and production.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
Computers System Analyst
- Worked on creating Components, Pages, Templates, design dialogs, widgets.
- Responsible for design, development and unit and integration testing of Day CQ components, templates and the corresponding web services.
- Wrote test cases for testing of CQ components and templates in both authoring and publishing environments.
- Worked on creating and customizing workflows.
- Developed and deployed java code via OSGI bundle.
- Configured Dispatcher Flush for invalidating cached pages.
- Configured Replication Agents and Reverse Replication Agents to publish content.
- Worked on Creating users/groups, assign users to groups and setting permissions.
- Worked on Java Sever Pages (JSP) for business logic.
- Worked on Sling servlets to handle POST and GET requests.
- Developed Adobe CQ5 templates and reusable components.
- Worked on ExtJs for creating dialogs for authors to edit content dynamically.
- Worked on creating tags and assigning it to pages.
Environment: Adobe CQ5/AEM 5.6, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Workflows, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Apache Sling, Dispatcher, Ant, ClearCase, Hudson, CRXDE, CRX, WCM.
- Involved in Agile/Scrum methodology, Scrum meeting, Sprint and Release Planning meetings.
- Developed Java Services using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Implemented RESTFul web services using Spring Framework.
- Used STS as IDE, configured Maven and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server.
- Working on version control tool SVN.
- Worked on Jenkins an open source continuous integration tool.
- Used Swagger console for testing RESTFul endpoints.
- Involved in setting up project on Jenkins.
- Implementing DAO using Hibernate and service layer using Spring, MVC design
- Developed web services using RESTFUL web services.
- Created domain entities to map with database tables using annotations, for one-one, one-many, and many-many relations.
- Used Maven for building of application and deployed to Tomcat Application Server
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Restful web services, Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, PL/SQL, Oracle.Confidential
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life cycle of project.
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in code reviews and mentored the team in resolving issues.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and developed JSP Pages using Spring Frame work and Tag libraries.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC framework and developed DAO and Service layers. Configured the controllers, and different beans such as Handler Mapping, View Resolver etc.
- Created Hibernate configuration files, Spring Application context file.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with frameworks like Spring MVC, Web Flow, architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Using Spring-AOP module implemented features like logging, user session validation.
- Used Jenkins to build and maintain the code for testing the application using a test interface locally.
- Worked on JMS Queue for processing the messages.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by GIT and involved in Unit Testing
- Used Hibernate3 with annotation to handle all database operations.
- Worked on generating the SOAP Web Services classes by using Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Worked in deadline driven environment with immediate feature release cycles.
Environment: Java, spring, Hibernate, SOAP, JBoss, Log4j, JUnit, Eclipse, Subversion, Jenkins, MySQL.