- Around 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Web - Applications, Databases, and Client-Server environment mainly using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Good Experience in Software Development life cycle tasks like Analysis, Design and Development of applications.
- Strong foundation and extensive experience in Object Oriented Concepts, Databases and User Interface (UI)
- Proficiency in working with databases like Oracle, db2, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Experience in designing using Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams like Use Cases, Class Diagram and Sequence Diagrams using JUDE and RSA.
- Implemented innovative solutions using continuous integration tools (e.g. Hudson), unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, EasyMock, Hamcrest), code coverage tools and open source APIs (e.g. Apache Commons).
- Good experience in installing, configuring, deploying applications using Weblogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Servers.
- Quick learner and adoptable new Design Patterns/Frameworks for fast and quality development.
- Excellent understanding of Test-driven development, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile and Scrum.
- Excellent Communication Skills and has clear understanding of business procedures and ability to work as an individual and also as a part of a team.
- Experienced in XML Technologies and Parsers (DOM, XSLT, JAXP, etc)
- Worked Extensively on Java Platform and advanced Java Technologies like JDBC, JSP, Servlets, AWT, SWING and EJB.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design, Modeling Applications with Use case, Class Diagrams & Sequence Diagrams.
- Expertise in developing internet and intranet based web centric, multi-tier applications using Java and J2EE technologies viz. EJB 3.0, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, WebServices, JPA.
- Hands on experience on IBM WebSphere Message Broker Tool kit and IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Experience working in layered environment consisting of ESB/Broker/MQ and webservices.
- Extensive experience in working over Web Services with WSDL, SOAP, RESTFUL, UDDI.
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Dao, Spring Security, Spring Batch, XML, JAXB, and Hibernate to implement Rest/Soap based services.
- Proficiency in using DTD, XSD, CSS, XSL Validators.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Hibernate and JAXB.
Programming Languages: JAVA, PL/SQL,C/C++.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts.
Open Source: Ant, Log4j.
Oracle Technologies: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
OR Mapping Tool: JPA, Hibernate.
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic, Oracle OC4J, IBM Web Sphere Application Server, & Apache Tomcat.
Methodologies and Tools: Agile Methodology SCRUM, UML, MS Visio
Frameworks/Patterns: J2EE, MVC-2 Architecture, Apache Struts, Spring, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Web Flow, MVC), Web Services, Log4J, Apache Ant.
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, BEA-Weblogic.Jdk, TextPad, Eclipse
Databases and Tools: Oracle, MS Access and MS SQL Server, MySQL,Taod, PLSql Developer, Oracle Sql Developer
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Software Developer
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in developing HTML5 for client side presentation and, data validation within the forms.
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node.js
- Built reusable templates for web sites using Bootstrap and Font-awesome fonts.
- Used jQuery for event handling and GUI functionalities.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Designs and develops Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate and iBatis.
- Developed application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Involved in design and implementation of the JSR-168 portlets and JSF presentation tier.
- Preparation of the framework classes for communication between portal to EJB and Hiberante.
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy, unit tests, cloud integration, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Loaded Data into Oracle, MS SQL Tables using SQL Loader and created a test database in MySQL and tested it using HTML, PHP and Wamp, Tomcat Web Server and Linux environment.
- Developed code of SQL, PL/SQL, and Views using IBM DB2 for the database.
- Involved in setting up configuration properties, ORM mappings and CRUD operations with database. Used sessions, transactions, Criteria's and queries to develop business requirements.
- Created, debugged and modified stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, materialized views and SQL scripts using PL/SQL.
- Built a query-processing engine for Ad-Hoc OLAP queries using Java collections framework, reflection and JDBC connectivity.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Mongo DB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Involved in the migration process of applications from WebSphere Portal Server.
- Development work is also done to the legacy system using WSAD IDE.
- After fixing defects used SVN (Apache Sub versioning software) to check in the changes.
- For integration tests used JUnit framework.
- Utilized Scrum (SDLC) to managed projects and team.
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Developed Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and develop code for all activities using Struts MVC architecture. Efficiently used the Struts logic, bean and HTML custom libraries (JSP, tiles).
- Involved in Creation of Flex Families in Content Server and associated the JSP, JSF, J2EE, OOD, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and XSD, WSDl, XML pages to the assets.
- SOAPUI and used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Designing, Coding (development) and Debugging application using Eclipse Indigo as an IDE, Spring JDBC framework and DAO pattern, HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery.
- Prototyped and implemented Cloud based Service Bus on WSO2 for engaging stakeholders in the initial SOA discussions.
- Configure external JMS Server like IBM MQ Series.
- IBM WebSphere hosting and Apache Tomcat webserver integration - both on Windows and AIX platform.
- Worked in Windows and Oracle Enterprise Linux, Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Server
- Development for both backend and front end applications. Extensive Programming by using PHP.
- Development to meet client requirements were carried out utilizing Core Java in conjunction with the Fidessa Java API; leveraging Eclipse as an IDE, Ant build-tool, Tomcat and servlets.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
Sr. Software Developer
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create users screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Implemented Hibernate and Spring to replace EJBs in the earlier architecture.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Using spring integration with iBatis for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in sqlmap-config file.
- Used Spring Core, DAO, and ORM to integrate with IBatis.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented program development.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, developed routing through web pages and achieved Single page application. Used Angular JS to achieve two way data binding.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked on the UI Framework like JS, Bootstrap, D3Js and Grunt.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Used UI Development using HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle 10g. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider. Designed and implemented the Hibernate Domain Model for the services.
- Excellent knowledge on CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Automate the ingestion of data from source systems into Hadoop, and from Hadoop into Vertica.
- Used Elastic Search on creating an uninstall survey page web application and Restful Web Service.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Struts MVC, Java, EJB, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, AXIS)
- Developed using REST Web service and using services like SOAP
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application and developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Extensive experience with Web/Application servers like Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Jboss, Oracle WebLogic Servers, Web Sphere AS and building the applications using ANT, Maven, WEB 2.0build tool.
- Extensively worked on subversion, GIT, Jenkins, Crucible, Maven and Jira.
- Maintained the code base by frequent updates to the code repository using GIT HUB.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Involved in running Selenium automation scripts and updating the scripts according to enhanced requirements using selenium WebDriver and Python.
- Expert in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of applications design & development, including SCRUM-Agile & Waterfall models.
- Expertise in OOP, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and TDD
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS.
- Providing services for SOA like building a portfolio of services, WSDL, Top-Down, Bottom-Up Approach and defining XML Schemas
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Sr. Web Application Developer
- Developed J2EE Backing Beans, Action Classes, and Action Mapping and Application facades and hibernate classes to retrieve and submit using the JSF Framework
- Used RAD to develop different J2EE components like EJB’s, Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Supported production issues related to deployed applications. This required analyzing troubleshooting and resolving issues at both the Database level (Oracle 10G and 11G) and the user interface (Sencha Extjs).
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Core developer of the application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the frontend architecture using AJAX.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services, Linux and Windows servers.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Worked on persistence layer using O/R Mapping tool IBatis with Oracle 10g Database.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- Took complete Ownership of JRules by developing the complete architecture and integration with TSM application.
- Developing new quote, renewal, and medical payment applications using JSF, Oracle ADF using JDeveloper.
- Integrate the Oracle BPM with the Spring Framework in the enterprise layer.
- Proved out Java/SQL access to corporate legacy mainframe data
- Oracle, SAS integration for business intelligence and functionality
- Served as lead consultant for MS Access, Excel and Win32 based solutions, responsible for full life cycle development on VB, MS Access apps using forms, controls, XML, ActiveX Data Objects (ADO).
- Experience on Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL and usage of tools like Toad for Oracle.
- Designed and developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Efficiently used IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, and XCode for development of applications.
- Extensively worked on Application servers like Weblogic, Web Sphere, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM.
- Executed project using waterfall model and practiced Agile Project Management & performed the Scrum Master role for specific projects/requirements as appropriate. Used Rally for Agile project management
- Thorough knowledge in using UML, XML parsers (SAX, DOM), SOAP, HTML and DHTML.
- Involved in Development of the application Using J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF,Struts).
- Created war files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP
- Worked on iText bug fixes for document rendition in document compile process.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, and MySQL and web server technologies.
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations
- Scheduled jobs, Alerts using SQL Server Agent.
- Provided copy for Wordpress themes/templates and design input
- Developed multiple web applications using Drupal, Zend Framework, and Code Igniter.
- Developed business logic of the system using C++
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Expose PL/I database access layer as web service using RD/Z
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Worked with dimensional modeling of relational data sources (DMR) using Cognos Framework Manager and create cubes using Framework Manager.
- Maintained report and request generator using Jasper Report
- Implemented Web 2.0 research and trading platforms across product areas with, "single sign on"
- Configure external JMS Server like IBM MQ Series.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in TOMCAT Application server.
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed OpenCall XDMS.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems
- Applying Ruby on Rails and JQuery debugged, enhanced, extended business-to-business SAP application. Provided extensive integration and functional mocks testing.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Led, Designed and developed an Order Tracking System in GWT, Ext GWT, Java EE5, EJB, Glassfish, Jasper Report, and MySQL.
- Used Jira's Green Hopper functionality to manage the sprints, sprint backlog and user stories.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
- Preparing the Design Documents and analyzing the functional specifications.
- Implemented Spring AOP for admin services.
- Wrote numerous session and message driven Netbeans for operation on JBoss and WebLogic
- Used JQuery library and implemented Ajax features.
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Worked with MySQL for MySQL, SQLYog and Workbench.
- JSP interfaces were developed. Custom tags were used.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Databases and environments using TOAD.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Performed Java web application development using J2EE and Netbeans.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Expertise in employing Water Fall Model and best practices for software development
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate configuration files.
- Used SVN for version controlling.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Responsible for configuring JBOSS Application Server administration activities which involved creating domains, Configuring the domain for WebLogic clustering, SSL, Database Connection configurations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Used CVS for version controlling and JUnit for unit testing.
- Prepared statements are used for communication with MySQL database
- Created files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Involved in the integration of EJBs running on Weblogic Server with COM objects running on IIS.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Implemented Spring IOC for server side Java components.
- Developed and used use case and class diagrams for project development.
- Developed the search functionality for the application for easily identifying requirements, among other information.
- Performed the client side validations using Java Script.
- Involved in database design for retrieval and updating of the exams.
- Implemented Servlets and Java Beans as per the requirements.
- Used JDBC connectivity for connecting to the Oracle 8.0 database.
- Developed Java Server Pages for implementing the presentation layer
- Developed and deployed Servlets on JBoss Server.
- Have written SQL queries to build and validate the data in the database.
- Involved in Refactoring the existing Code to improve the design for faster development.
- Part of the testing team for fine tuning the code.
Environment: JAVA, SERVLETS, JSP, HTML, JDBC, JAVA SCRIPT, JAVA BEANS, SQL, ORACLE 8.0, JBOSS, WINDOWS 2000, ECLIPSE, STRUTS, UML