- 7+ years of strong experience in developing applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall & Agile. Experience working with UML Patterns.
- Expertise in developing application using various frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate (ORM), Struts
- Good experience in SOA based Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, and REST.
- Experienced in using Object - Oriented Design principles and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Tomcat, Jboss, IBM Web Sphere, and WebLogic.
- Expertise in XML and its related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XQuery and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) JAXB and XML Beans
- Experience working with Databases like DB2, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Extensive experience in working with Windows, UNIX (Unix Shell Scripts, vi Editor), and LINUX platforms
- Good Experience in debugging using logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4J
- Expertise in writing unit test cases and adhering to TDD methodologies.
- Experience in working with MAVEN & ANT
- Extensive experience using IDE tools such as Eclipse, EditPlus, IntelliJ for developing, debugging, and deploying applications
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good team dynamics.
- Highly motivated and versatile team player with the ability to work independently & adapt quickly to new emerging technologies.
Languages: Java, Python, C++, PL/SQL, XML, Shell Scripting
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts
Web services: SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, JAX-RPC, JAXB, XML, XSLT
Application & Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Version Control: Git, CVS, VSS, SVN
Databases: Oracle(8i, 9i, and 10g), SQL Server, MySQL, DB2,MongoDB
Other Tools: JMS, ANT, Maven, JUNIT, LOG 4j
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris 10), Linux, MS Windows (2000/XP/NT/vista)0
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Played key role in writing Technical Specification Document (TSD) based on business specifications.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC.
- Configured spring frame work that includes Spring core and the Spring ORM to work with Hibernate.
- Developed Web Services (RESTful, SOAP) and configuring to connect to other web services.
- Developed UI using JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag and Spring tag libraries.
- Used Java Script, JQuery for Client-side scripting. Implemented AJAX for asynchronous backend calls.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Factory, Template and Singleton design patterns in implementing the application.
- Used XSLT for parsing the XML documents that are retrieved upon consuming the Web services.
- Used XML Schemas (XSD) for defining XML elements and attributes.
- Configured and deployed the web application onto Web Logic server.
- Used Maven for building the application GIT for source code control.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Worked on enhancements, change requests and defect fixing. Interacted with product owner and testers.
- Contributed to standardizing project coding, code review guidelines and checklist.
- Performed unit testing, and engaged in troubleshooting issues from development phase to production rollout.
- Application was developed using Java, J2EE technologies, and MVC architecture.
- Used IBM RAD 6.0 as IDE to develop, deploy and test the applications.
- Created the JSF pages for the Views.
- Designed and developed business logic and data access layers
- Developed database access components using Hibernate.
- Utilized Singleton and Value Object design patterns for clean and effective design and implementation.
- Deployed application to WebSphere Application Server.
- Helper QA team with setting up the environment for testing followed by preparation of test plans.
- Used SVN Sub Versioning as the source code control.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application by using the JProbe profiling tool.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, UML, JSF, EJB, JDBC, DAO, HTML, XML, WebSphere, DB2, JProbe, SVNConfidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the project was developed using Agile Software Development Process.
- Developed user interface using Ajax, HTML, JSP, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developing the application using Spring framework in the presentation layer.
- Involved in exposing the application as a Web Service (RESTful, SOAP) and configured to connect to other web services
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO
- Developed data access layer using Hibernate persistence framework
- Used log4j to log and troubleshoot issues.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework.
- Involved in writing MAVEN & ANT script for creating destination folders, compiling, creating jar, war and ear files and copying the files to deployment folder.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, jQuery, Ajax, Eclipse, JMS, Web Services, Oracle, JUNIT, Log4j, DHTML, XML, Maven, ANTConfidential, NYC, New York
- Involved in the design and development phases of the project.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Application was based on MVC architecture with JSP 2.0 serving as presentation layer, Servlets 2.2 as controller and EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3.0 in business layer to access Oracle 9i Database.
- Developed the application using Jakarta Struts Framework: developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Used Hibernate extensively to store the persistence data into the Oracle 9i database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Designed and Developed Model Components - Action Form Bean, Controller Components - Action Classes, Action Mapping.
- Used Struts Validation framework for Client side validations and Server side validations.
- Used Web Services to exchange information. Used SOAP framework and WSDL
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases and Suites.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Provided production support for the application after deployment.
- Extensively used ANT 1.5 as a build tool, and used CVS for version control.