- Over 7+ years of strong experience in software development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web Logic Application Server, IBM Web Sphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design methodology using tools like Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose.
- Worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Experience in developing web applications using SOAP based Web services - SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, and JAX-WS and RESTful Web Services
- Experience in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Experience with Java complaint IDE’s like Eclipse.
- Experienced in database design, data analysis and development in DB2, Oracle, and writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience in writing ANT and Maven scripts for project development and deployment.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Advanced Rest Client and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Worked with version control systems like Clear case, SVN, CVS, GIT, etc.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Languages: Java, C, C++.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, JNDI, ODBC, JPA.
Frameworks: J2EE, Spring Web MVC, JSF, Spring Framework, EJB, TDD (JUnit, TestNG).
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Built Tool: ANT, Maven.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans.
Version Control Systems: SVN, CSS, GIT.
Logging tools: Log4J.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, product backlogs.
- Implemented business layer using Core Java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations, and Spring MVC components.
- Used Angular JS for synchronizing java applications and client side scripting.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Implemented Hibernate Inheritance strategies to map relation between tables and configured many-many relationship using Hibernate annotations.
- Designed and Developed Highly Concurrent Multithreaded SOA Integration components leveraging capabilities of WebSphere .
- Developed service components which are exposed as Web Services using restful Web Services, developed service components to consume Web Services.
- Created RESTful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Used GIT as Version Control.
- Wrote MS SQL queries to save the data and retrieve the data from database using spring mongo data repository.
- Used Maven tool to build, config, and packaged, deploy an application project.
- Developed Junit test cases to validate the REST services.
Confidential,Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Actively involved in the sprint planning sessions of the Agile SCRUM methodology with Architecture, BA and QA teams.
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Data access Object, Singleton, and Session Fa ade.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Wrote AngularJS Controllers, Views, and Services for new website features.
- Developed Restful Web Services for the web layer of the application and SOAP JAX - WS Web Services for middle layer service classes in communication with other applications.
- Integrated Spring IOC (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, ORM, transaction management.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality for common exception handling and transaction management
- Developed DAO classes to integrate Hibernate and written SQL queries.
- Worked with WebSphere as the application server.
- Developed coding using SQL, PL/SQL, Queries, Joins, Views, Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application and GIT for code repository.
- Developed Unit, Integration Test Cases using JUnit.
- Provided Production support for the application and during deployments.
- Attended meetings and interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and analysis.
- Worked on the analysis and documentation of the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Followed test-driven development (TDD) and participated in Scrum status reports.
- Used Hibernate for mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Implemented Hibernate Framework to connect to database and mapping of java objects to database tables.
- Developed Web Services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Created and consumed RESTFul Web Services using JAX-RS(Jersey).
- Built script using ANT that compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on the application server.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing module.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process.
- Used GIT tools for version control.
- Participated in design, development, test and implementation of the process systems, working on iterative life cycles business requirements, and creating Detail Design Document.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Used Spring dependency injection mechanism to inject application dependencies at runtime.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Core.
- Used Hibernate to connect from web service and perform CRUD operations into DB.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate and Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using RESTful.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL queries and used DB2 stored procedure, functions, triggers, cursors, objects, sequences etc.
- Developed shell scripts for monitoring and tuning of JBoss Server.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Maven build file to build and deploy the application.
- Worked on SVN Version Control Systems.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information and JUnit to test the application classes.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Actively involved in full SDLC application Development services including design, build/configure, integrate, test, and deploy enterprise.
- Used agile methodology for the iterative development of the application.
- Implemented Spring Framework for configuration of action mappings and presentation logic.
- Used Spring MVC for web tier development and created Spring controller to handle the requests.
- Actively involved in the development of backend logic or data access logic using Hibernate.
- Implemented Java Web Services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Worked on CSS Version Control Systems.
- Wrote test cases and done Unit testing and written executing JUnit tests.
- Developed ANT to automatically compile, package, deploy and test J2EE applications.