- 8+years of experience in the IT industry and around 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator/Configuration and force.com platform. Having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Around 4year’s Experience in salesforce.com as a Developer using Force.com, Visual Force, and APEX.
- Experience in writing the SOQL queries
- Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web - to-leads and web-to-cases
- Experience in cloud- and SaaS in Pharma, Pharmaceutical CRM for Bulk drugs companies.
- Used Force.com REST API Web Confidential and outbound messaging for implementing web Confidential to integrate External systems and websites.
- Solid experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data migration, system integration and familiarity with Visual force (Pages, Components, Controllers) MVC architecture and Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers).
- Experienced in cloud technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com.
- Used Cast Iron WebSphere in Integration and migration.
- Excellent experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Page layouts, User Profiles, Work flows approvals and Validating Rules.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility and Informatica on Demand
- Good experience in Chatter configuration
- Effective communicator at all levels of an organization in management and technical roles.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work both as a team player and an individual.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex, Salesforce CRM, Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Confidential, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Pharma cloud And SaaS, Pharma CRM.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, SSRS, DTS, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and MySQL,RDBMS
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com, Excel Connector, SOQL Xplorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Technologies: C, C++,C#, Java, Java Script, Action Script, WCF, Silverlight, LINQ, SQL,UML, HTML,XML, XHTML, DHTML.
Web Design Tools: SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flex Builder.
Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, Linux.
Lead Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Gathered user and functional system requirements via workshops, interviews and workflow storyboards and Working with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize collected requirements.
- Developed Java Script methods for doing two actions on a single button click, to overcome the Salesforce limitations.
- Developed various VisualforcePages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote ApexClasses and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Creating a sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce successfully.
- Developed Client side pagination process with all the details.
- Developed Custom Validations to override the Salesforce default validation rules.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used C# in various Salesforce and Force.com requirements whenever needed.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex DataLoader.
- Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to theTest Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
Salesforce Developer /AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Involved in setting up both Netsuite and Salesforce.com implementations..
- Tailored several workflows to suite business needs.
- Developed an Integrated solution for porting orders from Netsuite to Salesforce.com.
- Integrated Pacejet for fulfilling sales orders using web Confidential .
- Designed and Developed retriggering rules and mechanism for data and transient errors.
- Built custom sharing rules and role hierarchies for users.
- Worked with Production support team and fixed the issues on On-Demand basis.
- Added error handling functions to existing code to make it more robust and to make it easily expandable to handle future requirements.
- Had to access accessSalesforce using C#.
- Accessed partner API using C#. Which was basic task to go further on the work.
- Used Data loader to make bulk upload of client data.
- Worked with App exchange application informatica for data migration.
- Developed custom search functionality for accounts and contacts using SOSL..
- Enabled and used API only user for performing regular updates from legacy system using REST API.
- Developed triggers for complex workflow rules working around the governor limits.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Netsuite,, WSDL, Apex, Visualforce, C#, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Confidential, Security Controls, Sandboxes(Developer sandbox, Configuration only, Full sandbox) Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Salesforce Developer /AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Used Pharmaceutical CRM for Bulk Drugs for companies like API in salesforce.com
- Implemented Pharma Cloud and SaaS.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists and complex page layouts.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and ApexTriggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacysystems.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader.
- Developed and maintained custom reports.
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Prepared training materials for business use.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Pharma CRM, Pharma Cloud and SaaS,C#, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Confidential, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential,Farmington Hills, MI
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Working on a Large-scale & complex Salesforce development projects along with integrating date from other systems/Repositories.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Used Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Batch, Apex Scheduler, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers).
- Managed Salesforce platform for 1300+ end-users
- Worked on configuring standard Salesforce Chatter and also customizing it by including custom logics on chatter objects using triggers and Classes and VF Pages.
- Good understanding of standard Chatter objects and their limitations.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Service Cloud with various custom built Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom Apps to suit to the needs of the application also created various Profiles to enable the Service Cloud specific to them.
- Provided daily user support in managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and installation and support of App Exchange applications like Exact Target and Marketo.
- Installed and applied App Exchange applications like Marketo to enhance business requirements.
- Designed and developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the various applications.
- Created Various Validation Rules & Workflows specific to limited user groups by filtering out through their Profiles while working on Service Cloud.
- Created various Record Types, Support Processes, Assignment Rules, Public Groups, Queues, Custom Settings, Sites, Time-Based Workflows etc.
- Used complex SOQL Queries in the Codes and also in the tools like Data Loader to Extract, Insert or Update vast data (millions of records) from/into custom objects & Standard objects.
- Well maintained Test Code Coverage & Unit Testing for all the codes in the system following the Salesforce limits.
- Responsible for my Project deployments for all the releases and for Post deployment Testing.
- Developed Documentation of all the Projects those I worked on and maintained them in SharePoint.
- Responsible for guiding QA & UAT teams for testing the assigned Projects for all the releases both in Sandbox and Production Orgs.
Environment: Agile, Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Apex, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), JQuery, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Marketo, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Eclipse/Force.com IDE.
- Interacted with Business users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Deployed the code over sandboxes using Change set.
- Written Test Cases to check code coverage in Apex Classes and Apex triggers.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, lookups, Master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Implementation of Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Worked on different portals like Self Service Portal, Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web Confidential client using Sales force web Confidential API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum that dramatically improved productivity and reduced errors.
- Provided the training to Business user's about the system