- Over 6+ years of diverse experience in the Information Technology industry with a focus on Software Quality Assurance, project management tools, programming languages, and Databases.
- Have Java coding experience in Eclipse IDE for functional testing and regression testing for web based N - Tier applications.
- Experience using MVC frameworks Angular.JS
- Having Experience in Google App engine.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs development using Applets, JSP, HTML5, CSS .
- Experience with frameworks/tools like Struts, Hibernate, Spring,MyBatis, Ant, J-Unit, Log4J, JSP and JSF.
- Hands on experience at programming on several IDE's like Eclipse and Visual Studio code.
- Experienced in working with various RDBMS like SQL Server, MYSQL Server.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying several application and Web servers Like Apache Tomcat .
- Excellent understanding of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies. Good understanding of AGILE, Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in Automation Testing and Exploratory Manual Testing (Black Box/White Box Testing) on Web-based applications.
- Expert in developing Java Selenium/ WebDriver test scripts and Test Frameworks using TestNG/ Junit to perform Functional and Unit Testing.
- Very strong experience designing web based application which supports cross browser requirements for IE 7/8/9, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Proficient with SQL queries and good understanding of stored procedures with regards to MS SQL, Oracle, DB2 databases.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Experience in designing automation scripts in order to eliminate excessive repeatable manual cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Languages: C, C++, Java, My SQL, UML
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Centre
Testing tools: SeleniumWebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID,Junit, TestNG
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, 2008 R2, Oracle 11g/10g & MS Access 2007
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & server 2003, UNIX and Linux
- Driving the technical design of the application by collecting requirements from the Functional Unit in the design phase of SDLC.
- Developed the framework based on Struts MVC Architecture with Spring Dependency Injection.
- Creating requirement documents and design the requirement using UML diagrams, Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams for new enhancements.
- Developed the Application Module using several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Composite View and MVC.
- Used JBoss application server deployment of applications.
- Developed communication among SOA services using XML schema.
- Developed Static and Dynamic pages using JSP and Servlets.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Worked with SessionFactory, ORM mapping, Transactions and HQL in Hibernate framework.
- Implemented a security module in AngularJS which integrated with the Spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization.
- Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using Restful.
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Writing stored procedures, complex SQL queries for backend operations with the database.
- Followed Agile Methodology (SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote Junit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Devised logging mechanism using Log4j.
- Creating tracking sheet for tasks and timely report generation for tasks progress.
- Code review, review its effectiveness, defect tracking, defect solving.
- Analyzing bugs, production problem and assigning it to offshore team members.
Confidential, Fairfax, VAResponsibilities:
- Implemented reusable and interoperable Web services using SOAP and RESTFUL API’s.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring Framework.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework.
- Used JAX-RS API to develop reusable components.
- Participated actively in the analysis, design, development and implementation of the full software development life-cycle of the project.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface.
- Implemented persistence Layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manage the data.
- Implemented the view-controller components using Servlets/JSPs, Angular.JS, CSS, and HTML.
- Developed Angular.JS controllers, directives, and services.
- Implemented user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system using AngularJS.
- Implemented the JSON data structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and the business tier.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Developed JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing.
- Used Eclipse IDE and Git for source control.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Spring, XML, JSP, MVC, J2EE, Agile, JUnit, Maven, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Log4J, Oracle 10g, Agile methodology, jQuery, AngularJS,SeleniumWebDriver, Spring Tool Suite, PL/SQL.
Java Developer and AnalystResponsibilities:
- Designed the WSDL for Data transfer between various platforms.
- Consumed SOAP based web services, created stubs using Apache Axis.
- Performed the code reviews for the features developed by the scrum.
- Developed JMS based customized Queuing System for fault preferences.
- Developed Notification mechanism for Inter component communication.
- Developed Query Engine Module using EJB 2.1.
- Proficient in XML for data parsing using JAXB and JAXP.
- Tested performance across platforms using SOAP UI.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions. Actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers in Informix.
- Agile delivery of software using practices of short iterations, sprints, Scrum.
- Developed the provider by top - down approach by writing the WSDL.
- Used SOAP Protocol for communicating between two different backend systems.
- JProfiler was used to profile the code and increase the no of notifications per second to 300 ps.
- Implemented the modules using TestDrivenDevelopment.
- Worked across time zones in a global environment.
- CRUD operations for all the License APIs.
- Junit test cases for all the APIs and business logic.
Environment: JSP, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Oracle, Spring, Junit, JMS, WAS, EJB, Oracle, JProfiler, SOAP XML, MySQL, Webservices, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Agile Methodology - XP.