- 5 years of strong experience in Software development life cycle which includes Analysis, Design, Development, implementation, Testing and maintenance of Object Oriented and web applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in design, develop and deploy web based application and client - server based application using J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP and JDBC) and Java Frame works such as Springs (IOC, AOP, MVC, DAO), Struts and Hibernate.
- Extensive working experience in working with N-Tier Architecture systems and development in application systems using JSP, Spring, JSF, Servlet, EJB, Web service (REST and SOAP), JMS and JDBC.
- Involved in development of SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY API.
- Well experienced in using JUnit for performing unit-testing framework.
- Experienced in Agile, SCRUM, Water fall and TDD (Test Driven Development) software development methodologies.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS with +JS and Mongo DB.
- Extensive experience in Data Definition Language (DDL).
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Using MVC architecture to implement the React.Js directives, components.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Coffee Script and Bootstrap with Angular Js interaction.
- Experience in Hibernate for high performance and ORM design pattern
- Working Experience with version control tools like GitHub, SVN 1.4 / 1.6, CVS.
- Experienced in various Java and J2EE Frameworks such as Spring MVC Framework, Hibernate, MQ Series, JMS, JSTL, Jersey, AXIS, Spring Rest & Spring Boot Technologies
- Hands-on experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Core (IOC Container, Dependency Injection and AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Data Access (Transactions, JDBC, and ORM) and Spring Boot Technologies
- Main Strength is development of Web based applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services, Restful, JMS, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic TIBCO, ActiveMQand Oracle
- Experience in Jenkins continuous integration tool.
- Good experience in Build tools (Ant, Maven) and understating on Gradle.
- Hands on experience using Drools Framework.
- Experience in scripting deployments to AWS, Monitoring infrastructure like Nagios, AppDyamics, New Relicetc.
- Utilized Perl and Python for cloud engineering.
- Solid experience with and understanding of AWS
- Knowledge on HBASE, Cassandra database as part of Open Source participation
- Knowledge on PHP.
- Led focused project teams in the configuration and customization of SaaS applications
- Installed, configured, and managed the servers (AWS, Linux, Tomcat, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, Groovy/Grails, Hudson/Jenkins, JIRA, Git, JUnit, etc.)
- Integrating the module with other modules and deploying them on UNIX.
- Creating a range loop directive and components in angular.js, react.js.
- Sufficient experience in DDD Continues integration Dev-Ops Agile Sprint pull/lean Kanban.
- Experience in Extreme Programming (XP) Expertise in TDD writing unit web and load tests in Visual Studio and creating scripts.
- Used react.js for rendering views and also to update the document object model dynamically.
- Good knowledge of developing GUI based application using Swings and Java Applets.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans and deployment using Application Servers Apache Tomcat,James,BEA Web Logic, Web Sphere Application Server and JBoss.
- Developed screen flows and new window layouts.
- Assisted in prototyping efforts and product design.
- Expertise in OOAD, Core Java, Jsp, Servlets, Multi-Threading, JDBC, AJAX and GWT development environment on Windows and deployment on UNIX Platforms.
- Developed client side components utilizing Java Swing framework.
- Experience in developing GUI applications using AWT and SWING API .
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Experience in Web Sphere, JBOSS, ESB (Mule), JBPM, Rule Engines (Droolse.g.), JUnit, Hibernate/MyBatis, Spring, Web Service, Unix Shell scripting.
- Used GOF and J2EE design patterns to make use of system architecture
- Experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on BEA Web logic Server 8.1/9.x/10.x and JBoss Application servers.
- Worked on SOA based technology using Web Services, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Experience with JUnit, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Clear Case, Subversion (SVN), CVS and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate. Used Spring-MyBatis integration to run SQL queries, call procedures and packages to access the Oracle Database.
- Configuring SharePoint sites with Team projects in TFS.
- Configure TFS environment such that tfs
- Reporting and SharePoint interact with each other.
- Had experience in the anonymous inner class approach, despite its limitations, has the nice property of fitting very cleanly into Java's type system: a function value with an interface type.
- Extensively worked in XML related technologies XSLT, XPath, XQuery, DOM and SAX
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQLstored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11i, IBM DB2, MySQL, Sybase and SQL Server 2000.
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Ability to work effectively on the Linux and OSX platforms.
- Experienced in the use of agile approaches, including, Test-Driven Development and Scrum.
- Automated highly transactional e-commerce web application using Selenium Web Driver. Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit & Maven.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Proficient in designing UML diagrams such as Use Case diagram, Sequence diagram, Activity diagram, Class diagram with exposure to UML tools such as Rational Rose and Rational Unified Process.
- Production support and technical support for critical issues.
- Good knowledge about domains such as Retail, Banking, Finance and Insurance.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0,Bug tracking, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Flex
UI Frameworks: JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap,React JS,NodeJS.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, IntelliJ, Dream viewer
Design Tools: Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe After Effect, Dreamweaver
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST,SOAP UI, Rest API
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, AltovaXMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HtmlUnit
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clearcase, Git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Metadata / Reporting Tools: Jakarta POI-HSSF
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Sr. Java Developer
- Take business requirements and developed the total technical design on moderately complex projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production.
- Interacting with the Clients/Business Units to gather detailed requirements.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Developed application presentation layer using HTML, JSON, JSP, JQuery, CSS and AJAX.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, AngularJS
- Used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives.
- Developed Restful services and Securing REST services using Spring security and Basic Authentication.
- Implemented Persistence (DAO) layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Complete system Integration design (iSeries, ADP and TIBCO EMS) and developing external interfaces using XML schemas.
- Application Development using service oriented architecture.
- Developed Web services coding using Apache CXF framework.
- Developed Tibco integration layer using Tibco Java API and JMS for continuous integration with iSeries and ADP systems.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and functions, for processing inbound and outbound interface messages.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Integrating SQL reporting services with TFS 2012.
- Extensively used TIBCO EMS in all the environments as a part of ESB
- Configured and used data sources, session factory, hibernate template to integrate hibernate with spring to implement persistent layer.
- Implemented Controller layer, business components layer using spring annotations, configuration files and Java.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces and integrating apache tools like Kafka
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Implemented custom annotation that will take string attributes at springcontroller declaration and get XML files and do parsing using Xml parsers.
- Consumed Restful Web services provided by different vendor to use for Address verification and validation.
- Used Oracle Right Now tool to deal with the tickets in Critical Response Team and Communicate with the user to understand their problem.
- Ran SQL scripts in the back-end Production Database to resolve the issues.
- Experience in analyzing code, finding the root cause by debugging the code.
- Having experience in dealing with the security Issues from server side in CMS DEV and VAL Environments.
- Extensively used Struts framework as the Controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the Model based upon user requests.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Setup a test system where the database acts like the production system with the help of Data Definition Language (DDL).
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files
- Developed UI for internal data aggregation tool using GWT, SmartGWT, Tomcat, RCP & REST services.
- Extensively used Oracle programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Instrumental in implementation and deployment of a multi-tenant software as a service (SaaS).
- Using MVC architecture to implement the reactjs directives, components.
- Worked with business teams using Agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required to implement design get it fine-tuned from DBAs if needed
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Perform Unit testing and Support system testing to resolve any defects raised during test cycle.
- Used various Java, J2EEdesign patterns like Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), etc.
- Oversaw all aspects of testing including Unit, System, Regression, UAT, end to end and Stress testing.
- Participating and developing build and integration tool using Maven and Jenkins.
- Participating and supporting System integration testing and UAT.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application, requirement gathering, and design analysis and code development.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the JSF Framework.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using backbone.js, NodeJS and Angular.js, React.Js.
- Creating a range loop directive and components in AngularJS, React.Js.
- Customized the CSS for the ace components used as per the style guide.
- Utilized Bootstrap framework according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Experience on Splunk data flow, components, features and product capability.
- Developed data tables using ace components and implemented Sorting, Filtering and Pagination functionalities to it.
- Worked with users to identify and Document metadata, forms and user profile information for implementation of Enterprise Kofax System for various Business Units
- Develop and implement java Batch files/Unix shell Scripts to run java jar files.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Used Map-Reduce on HBase for pattern analysis on AWS instances.
- Wrote scheduled batch jobs on Unix environment for handling various huge databases update logics without manual interventions.
- Wrote, tested and implemented Teradata Fastload, Multiload and Bteq scripts, DML and DDL.
- Wrote code to fetch data from web services using JQuery AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Served as a consulting CTO of a startup in the Cloud Computing/SAAS space that provides Identity Security
- Used Reach JS for rendering views and to update the Document object model dynamically.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS and Apache Kafka
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML documents.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template and Mongo Operations.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller)framework for the application.
- Used Spring JDBC to retrieve the data and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using spring security.
- Implemented crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Writing teradata sql queries to join or any modifications in the table,indexes.
- Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client side components.
- Implemented messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB3.0 annotations, synchronizing Data base tables through XML in a secondary project.
- Used JBoss Fuse ESB to create mediation or route message between Services.
- Used TIBCO EMS extensively as a part of ESB
- Developed re-usable utility classes in core java for validation that are used across all modules.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Used JAX-B parser for marshaling and unmarshaling.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Followed the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in HashMap, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Worked with WebSphere Application Server as application server.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application. .
- Wrote various select/update/insertSQL queries and store procedures for Oracle.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.
- Code reviews and refactoring done during the development and checklist is strictly adhered during development.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Involved in complete Administration tasks on UNIX (SUN Solaris, Red Hat Linux ) and documentation for the projects executed
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects so as to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Node JS, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on Non Production and Production environments.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBoss Server health and security.
- Performed patching, backups on multiple environments of Solaris and Linux.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Deployed production site using Apache 2.0 with mod python.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creating and updating existing build scripts using Ant for deployment Tested and implemented/deployed application on WAS 6.1 server.
- Writing Scala classes to interact with the database.
- Writing Scala test cases to test Scala written code.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services AWS - S3, Glacier, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS.
- JUnit tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Built Spring based Java and Scala microservices to support enterprise web application
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application
Confidential,Houston,TX Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum, pair programming.
- Responsible for creating functional documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for two modules.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Used web socket protocol to provide full-duplex communication channels over a single TCP connection.
- Implemented Web Socket in web browsers or web servers for client or server application.
- Wrote Web Services using both REST and SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Implemented Spring Model View Controller to dispatch the requests to handlers.
- Used Java Database Connectivity) to access the tabular data stored in databases.
- Implemented Java Server Faces to simplify the development user interfaces.
- Used EJBs to implement the business logic, MDBs JMS for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Used MONGODB, an open source database to provide high availability.
- Used SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) to implement business logic for both synchronous and asynchronous applications.
- Helped UI to integrate the Java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags.
- Used ANT, Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven site and Report Issues.
- Unit Testing Java code using j Unit and Integrating with Jenkins.
- Building monitoring scripts and shell scripting in Linux environment.
- Deployed Application in IBM Web Sphere application server 8.5.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on Web Logic Application Server during integration and QA testing phase.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support.