- I have 3 + years of experience in Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Web Development, Intranet/web based n - tier architecture systems & implementation of J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in developing software using SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, Multithreading, Collections and a few design patterns.
- Involved in Design and development of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring Framework(MVC), Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services (REST/SOAP), XML,XSLT, Maven and Ant.
- Experience in (Developing, Deploying and Consuming) Web Services (SOA) using SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, RESTFUL, SOAP UI.
- Experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap.
- Experience in using and design patterns such as Model-View-Control (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO),Factory Pattern, Service Located Factory, Singleton & Business Delegate and Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture .
- Good experience in Angular JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Worked on Management and design of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration workflows such as Jira, Git, Jenkins.
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL, ORACLE and knowledge of Mongo DB .
Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, Unix shell scripting, SQL, XML, Python.
Databases: Oracle, My SQL , No SQL(MongoDB)
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Hibernate, JPA,Spring, Web Services( REST).
Operating Systems: Linux(Ubuntu ), Windows, MAC
Framework tools: Spring (MVC/AOP/IOC/Spring Templates, Spring Boot), Hibernate,JPA, Maven, JUnit, Selenium.
Application / Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat.
Version Control System: Git, SVN
Project Tracking tool: Jira, Jenkins
Design Tools and IDE's: Net beans, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Others: AWS ( EC2, S3, EMR ), MapReduce, Docker
Confidential, Tampa, Fl
- Participated in daily stand ups and Sprint planning and review meetings.
- Involved in discussions leading to technical choices like database to use, cache to use, framework to use, etc
- Designed POCs for proving the third party service's credibility and functionality.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used Hibernate ORM with Annotation support following JPA Java Persistence API specifications for database accesses.
- Implemented the REST web service for utilizing these services and exposing some of the newly implemented functionalities for others through RestTemplate and Spring RestController.
- Implemented the data layer for using the Oracle and mysql database with the relational database structure to use/store minimizing the dependency and redundancy.
- Integrated the JSON objects, DB objects and business logic through faster xml Jackson Object Mapper.
- Divided the code in layers and services so that external service classes can be injected through Spring DI.
- Designing, coding and maintaining all the classes and beans for implementing the business logic. Managed all the beans, controllers and services for both synchronous and asynchronous operations.
- Used Callable objects for implementing multithreading for parallel execution of independent events.
- Coordinated with the testing team for bug reports and fixes and tracking these tickets through JIRA.
- Performing bug fixes and coordinating with the testing team for all the updates and changes.
- Incorporated error handling through exception handling in different layers and generating custom exceptions and codes.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool used Jenkins for CI and CD . Log4J was used as the logging framework and messages and Bit-Bucket for version control.
- Successfully deployed web application on Apache Tomcat Server.
Java Web Developer
- Developed components an n tier service oriented architecture web application.
- Worked on existing production system and enhancing to functionality for different states. Continuously developing production is a way of both controlling costs and of utilizing system.
- Developed Admin Panel for system. Provided functionality for update course, search users as per state etc.
- Used Maven for project builds.
- Design and develop the processes using multithreading to make it asynchronous.
- Created test cases using Junit and Mockito Tests.
- Involved in Agile Scrum methodology, Agile meeting, Sprint and Release Planning meetings.
- Push daily commits and branches to product repositories using Source Tree and used Jira as a project related tracking tool.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved on development of RESTFul web services using JAX-RS in a spring based project.
- Called Rest web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using RESTFul and SOAP protocols with Apache CXF 2.7, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Used Log4j APIs for logging in the application.
- Developed web applications on Tomcat server8.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Created a build environment for Java using Jenkins, Git, Maven, and deployed .WAR/.JAR/.EAR files.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Used IntelliJ IDEA in entire project development.
- Interact and coordinate with team members to develop detailed software requirements that will drive design, implementation and testing of the Consolidated Software application.
- Creating unit test strategy, preparing test environments and test cases.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- Involved in Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing Customization of features
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on Web-Logic server Web Server.
- Used SOAP based web services to develop interfaces to integrate between front end systems and back end systems.
- Developed WSDL's and XSD's for creating interfaces between different systems using SOAP based web services.
- Also developed web services components using Apache Camel, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with java.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Designed and developed the business logic layer and data access layer using different kinds of EJB's and Data Access Objects (Dao's).
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design reviews and code reviews.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP’s and configured beans in spring configuration file and developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Implemented Business logic and responsible for coding POJO Classes.
- Responsible for coding of DAO classes using Spring with hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate Configuration files for Oracle and developed Client side validations using Spring, validator.
- Developed SQL stored procedures for updating and accessing data from Oracle database.
- Involved in developing Unit test framework using JUnit. Wrote JUnit test cases for every java class.