- Expertise in Web technologies using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, and Design Patterns.
- Web Services experience in SOAusing SOAP Framework, Hibernate, Spring, WSDL, WSRR, UDDI, SOAP, JAX - WS and JAX-RPC.
- Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Service locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Session Façade and Value object.
- Expertise in XML technologies with XSLT, DTD, XSD, SAX-DOM parsers and JAXB.
- Expertise in RDBMS databases like Oracle 10g/9i, MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Experience on Mule Management Console (MMC), to debug the flow values and starting and stopping the flows in mule ESB.
- Experience in working with development tools like Maven, Jenkins, Ant Scripts, Log4j and JUnit.
- Developed the Informatica mappings for customer creation, by consuming the source database as Salesforce CRM, legacy database.
- Good working knowledge in IDE tools like Eclipse, Spring Source Tool suite (SSTS), and Net Beans.
- Strong programming experience in C/C++ languages.
- Extensively implemented the UNIX system calls and IPC mechanisms.
- Extensively written the Perl Scripts and Shell Scripts.
- Developed applications on multi-threaded environments using OOP Concepts.
Skill Set: DOS, LINUX 6.2, SOLARIS 5.8, HP-UX 10.2, HP e3000.
Operating Systems: Java, J2EE, Ajax, C, C++, XML, CSS, Perl, SED, AWK, Java script, pss smil, unix internals, Shell Programming, oracle 10g, PL/SQL,COM/DCOM
Languages: Insurance, Enterprise, Telecom Billing, Network Management, Mobile handset applications
Domain/Technology Used: TCP/IP, SNMP, SS7, POP3, IMAP, FTP.
Protocols: Eclipse, Hibernate, Spring, Toad, MS-SQL server, Visual studio IDE, GNU debugger, Make,Python, Bash, Csh, purify, source insight 3.0,Trace-32, JTAG hardware debugger, Microsoft VISIO, Agilent KINTANA
Tools: SVN, clear case, clear quest, perforce, pvcs bug tracker, bugzilla, mercury, vss
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Technical EnvironmentCore Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Suite, IBM RTC, Oracle Service Bus, Shell Script, Unix, Mule ESB.
- Using the Oracle systems application server, Apache HTTP server, OPA, OIM, OEM, and SOA suite.
- Developed the database objects to Worker file and citizenship report.
- Performing the Web and SQL development tasks to build the interfaces.
- As an application architect, responsible to implement the ADIF application interface.
- Configured and running the monthly/weekly reports using the ADIF interface.
- Built the worker file and citizenship report file using the SQL.
- Implemented the queries using ADIF interface.
- Performance tuning of SQL’s achieved in the interfaces.
- Deployed the interfaces in UNIX environment and ran the ETL packages for data extraction.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Technical EnvironmentCore Java, Play Framework 1.2.4, Spring, Hibernate, Postgres, Apache CXF, JSP, CSS, SSTS, Maven, Jenkins, perl, SVN, SSP, WSRR, IBM RAD, Altova XML spy, Mule Management Console, Splunk MS-Visio, EasyMock, Intellij, Junit, Maven, GIT, Log4J
- Played the role as Lead in LUSV project for thedesign and development of UI application, web services, post payment process flows, Payment receipt and Medical lab results PDF document.
- Configured the Apache ActiveMQ queues for the payment post processing in LUSV application.
- Installation of Postgres database, design the 6 queries to fetch the data from database.
- Implemented the Business Delegates, Value object, DAO patterns across 4 web services.
- Design and Developed Provider web service APIs using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented the Core Java APIs in the web service.
- Employedthe constructor injection and setter injections in the application.
- Developed the web pages using JSP, CSS, and customized state farm tags.
- Used the build tool Jenkins and code quality tool Sonar.
- Written the Junit for 4 web service APIs andoneUI application.
- Starting and stopping the mule flowswith Mule Management Console (MMC).
- Written the Mule flows for asynchronous (one-way) and synchronous (request-response) web services.
- Created the Business Applications (UI application) and Business Services (provider and consumer services) in WSRR. Configured the web service end point URLs in WSRR.
- To create the Medical Lab results document, involved in the requirements stage and design the XSD and generated/reviewed corresponding XML files for the development team.
- Prepared the interface documents in word and created the data flow diagrams using MS-VISIO.
- Configured the JDBC entries in the spring context file.
- Implemented the Java Collections, List and Map interfaces.
- Presented the project progress among client teams by setting up weekly meetings.
- Interacted with Business team to understand the requirements.
- Estimation of SOAP based Web service and UI development, unit testing and system testing timelines.
- Reporting on number of users accessing the LUSV UI application using Splunk.
- Involved in the architecture of Payment Receipt and Medical Lab results document.
- Prepared the XSD files and generated the XML files using IBM RAD tool.
- Involved in the initial set up of Maven project using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented Mule ESB component across all web services.
- Set up the Mule Queues in post Payment Processing flow.
- Involved in the performance testing of the LUSV web project.
- Interact with Client teams and transferring the knowledge to the offshore teams on daily basis.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Technical EnvironmentJava, Play Frame Work, Oracle 11i, Spring, Hibernate, perl, MS-Visio, Maven, Junit, Log4J
- Played the role as lead developer to migrate the new WebEX features.
- Understand the legacy and Apollo systems in Cisco Architecture.
- Lead the migration team for the requirement analysis document and preparation of FSD.
- Lead the individual delivery teams for the solutions with respect to migration.
- Implemented the JDBC connection in Notification application.
- SOAP UI is used to test the Web services.
- Implemented the Business Delegates pattern in Notification application.
- PL/SQL procedures written for pricing update.
- Work with REST based web service APIs.
- Work with Jenkins for continuous integration deployments.
- Updated the pricings of a WebEx product in the My Accounts page, by consuming BRM APIs.
- Review and understand the test cases from delivery teams.
- Preparation of use cases with respect to Migration and price changes.
Sr. Java/J2EE - Architect
Technical EnvironmentJava, C, JSP, CSS, Eclipse, SVN, Spring, Hibernate, Data stage, HP Mercury, BPEL, Siebel, XML, Sed, Awk, PERL.
- Lead the team in offshore for the bug fixes.
- Design and developed the Notification application using Java.
- Customized the code using languages Java on Solaris environment.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE and Netbeans for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Connected the database using JDBC parameters.
- Written the PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Notification code had been developed using Java threads.
- Customization of Bill processor code, which is developed in Java and PERL.
- Extensively written the procedures to execute the monthly billing.
- Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
- Consumed the BRM APIs in Informatica Web flows.
- Shell scripts had been developed to run the Bill processor & Notification applications.
- Design and develop the POC for trial billing and customized the invoice policy opcodes.
- Developed Web Service client interface with JAX-WS from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Customized the BRM APIs to change invoicing layout to show the additional fields.
- Re-rating done for the SMS products.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Technical EnvironmentJava API, C, PL/SQL, Salesforce, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Scripting, Perl, sed, Awk.
- Preparation of Requirement traceability matrix against the given requirements.
- Implemented OOAD methodologies in the billing product.
- Extensively worked on SOA and WebServices to get the data from third party systems and Configured JMS queues on server.
- Developed XML Schema’s and DOM parser for all the XML documents used for data transfer and also developed XSLT code for them.
- Developed the PL/SQL code to extract the data from Oracle database respective to the bill details of SAP managed accounts.
- Used the Cursors, triggers to extract the data from the Oracle database.
- Unit testing of data extract application using the SQL queries.
- Involved partially in the design and development of Bill detail extract from BRM to SAP RMCA.
- Design and developed the application which handles the posting of Credit Deposit records on a daily basis to the SAP RMCA system.
- Design and developed the application, which posts the bill profile information on a daily bases to the downstream system SAP.
- Creation of WSDL for the customized opcodes written in BRM.
Sr. JAVA Developer
Technical EnvironmentJava, C, Perl, BRM APIs, Shell Scripting.
- Seasoned professional with Business Process Reengineering and design.
- Analyzing the use case documents, UCR, GIA documents and proposing back the client with the feasible solution.
- Preparation of high level design documents against Change Requests.
- Customization of Java code in the BRM product.
- Tuning of SQL queries for the payment, billing.
- Configured the new rate plans, pricing models in the pricing centre.
- Perl scripts written to generate the CDR’s for performance testing.
- Developed the tools in PERL to test the performance of BRM system.
- Developed the CDR generator tool using Perl.
- Maintained the BRM instances to use efficiently among the project, which involves the role of a configuration manager.
- Involved in the END-to-END testing of system which comprises XATON, SIEBEL, CORDYS, SNI, FMW (FUSION MIDDLE WARE), Oracle BRM.
- Actively followed up the bugs raised from the customer front and managed to fix up the issues quickly.
Senior Software Engineer
Technical EnvironmentJava, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, COM, TRACE32, JTAG, and ARM compiler, Ericsson’s Platform Assistant, PERL, UITK and VB
- Understanding customer requirements analyzed the requirements and sorted out which are the possible features had to be implemented in the initial phases.
- To talk with other applications from MMS, Browser, Content Manager Applications discussed with other application teams and jotted down all the possible cases and prepared the base line document for cross trigger implementations in the respective applications.
- Prepared the MMI documents as per the requirements specific to Content Manager and MMS application.
- Prepared the Design document as per the existing design methodology of all other applications using MS-VISIO.
- Prepared the Use cases and respective sequence diagrams for Sending MMS, Receiving MMS, Saving to Drafts etc... Using UML use cases components.
- Developed the UI (User Interface) screens for an MMS application using existing UITK (User interface toolkit development).
- Written the code for Playing Video & Audio files in MMS application using Ericsson OPA platform APIs.
- Fixed the crashes using JTAG hardware debugger and TRACE32.
- Application support had given to the customers ARIMA and ASUS by fixing the crashes, bug fixes.
- PERL scripts had developed for the RADK tool development.
- Sanity Testing of RADK tool had done giving training 2 other resources in the team for testing of the tool.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Key user training and user manual preparations
- Developed the prototype application of RADK tool on top of OPA platform, to write the code in less time, which reduces the development of mobile applications rapidly using OPA APIs.
- Flashing of the code in the mobile devices.
- Ran the regression test of the mobile applications.
- Implemented the cross-trigger functionality of mobile applications.
Senior Software Engineer
Technical Environment:Java, J2EE, C++, C, XSD, XML, Solaris 5.x, Hp-UX 11.X, Rational Clear case, Clear Quest, Shell Scripting, Perl, Make, Cygwin, purify.
- Initially trained on Portal’s Infranet and Pipeline rating engine, clear case & clear quest.
- Experience on Portal’s client tools customer center, developer center and pricing center.
- Analyze the requirements for Service type feature in Charge Sharing/Discount sharing module.
- Developed the service type feature in discount/charge share opcode’s by communicating with onsite technical manager.
- Involved in the development & testing of service type feature for Confidential .
- Involved in the Quality Fest to find and remove the memory leaks in the billing module achieving quality of code.
- Used Purify to find the memory leaks in billing module.
- Bugs fixed in billing, subscription module and GL modules.
- Used the clear case actively for the code development, merging, taking code from specific version of code.
- Developer centre used to see the status of objects.
- Maintenance of subscription management opcodes, understanding all the opcodes and documenting the same for future reference.
- Changed the name of product Infranet to portal 7.3 across all the documentation.
- Extensively fix the issues of Sev1 across the Infranet product.
Senior Software Engineer
Technical environment:Java, J2EE, DOM, SAX, PSS SMIL, Windows, M4 MMS simulator. Perforce, PVCS
- Written the Code in C and Windows for the view/editor.
- Fixed the multiple images and audio file issues in the MMS client
- Written scripts in PERL to execute the test scenarios.
- Understanding the functionality of m4 client and draw the sequence diagrams.
- Extensively fixed the memory leaks in M4 client.
- Involved in the code review and unit testing of Change requests.