- 9+ years of experience as a self - motivated team player with responsibilities including Strategizing, Architecting, Analysis, Designing, Requirements Elicitation, process modeling, analysis, development, testing.
- Expertise in BPM applications using JBPM, BPMN2.0 and writing Drools Business Rules.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Worked with Agile, Water Fall and Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software development methodologies.
- Hands on experience in Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like Angular JS, JQuery as well as HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring (MVC, IOC, DAO, ORM), Hibernate and Java Web Framework along with Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) and Database related technologies
- Experience in design patterns including MVC, Data Access Object and Data Transmission Objects, Factory, Singleton etc.
- Experience in Java IDE tools like Eclipse.
- Good Knowledge in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and databases like MySQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g and tools like oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience in JUnit to develop unit testing and debugging of application.
- Experience using Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Excellent organizational, analytical abilities teamed with effective oral and communication skills and ability to work in complex environments.
- Experience in IDEs like Eclipse 3x, 4.x, WSAD 5.X, MyEclipse, Oracle, JBoss Tools.
- Strong experience on application servers - JBoss7.x, Websphere 5.x, 6.x & 7x, Weblogic 10X, Tomcat 6/7 and Apache Web server.
- Expertise in using MS Visio and EA for constructing and designing UML use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
- Worked in SVN, CVS, Software Change Manager/Harvest, TFS and MS-VSS configuration management tools. Experience in Continues integration scripts with Hudson.
- Experience in deployment of the application on Linux based Platforms.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures using Toad, IBM Data Studio, Win SQL, Oracle 9i/8i and DB2 8.1.
- Experience in handling, troubleshooting and resolving production issues and production deployment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, good communication skills, takes independent responsibility to contribute and teamwork skills.
- Leading/ coordinating teams at multiple locations- Offshore, near shore and Onsite.
- Hands-on experience in Architecting, Designing, Developing application using object oriented design (OOD), object modeling, data modeling, and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA).
- Java Servlets
- Web Services
- JAVA Spring
- Java Portlet
- IBM Portlet
- Influx DB
- Web / Application Servers
- IBM Websphere
- Oracle Weblogic
- Development IDEs
- IBM RSA 7.0
- RAD 7.0
- Implemented the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards (Presentation-tier, Business-tier and Persistence-tier).
- Part of a design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration and Class diagrams.
- Used Agile methodology named SCRUM for all the work performed.
- Implemented business layer using spring framework.
- Implemented the application using Execution Services Framework, which is based on MVC design pattern as a presentation layer.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, DTO.
- Implemented Ajax/JQuery for Asynchronous Retrieval of data.
- Updated HTML and CSS layout to reflect the new changes as per the addition of new components.
- Used SOAP UI for Web service’s testing.
- Used Log4j for logging errors
- Performed extensive test driven development-using JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Deployed the application on Websphere application server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Web Services, AXIS, Jersey, Hibernate, DB2, Java Script, XML, AJAX/JQuery, JUnit, Maven, Jenkin, Soap UI, Websphere Application Server, Eclipse, Oracle, TOAD.
- Extensively used the Spring framework and developed web and service layer components using Spring MVC
- Implemented Hibernate database persistence layer and also used Jdbc Template and Simple Jdbc Template to communicate with Oracle database.
- Configured the POJO’s for mapping the Java classes to Database tables with Spring ORM.
- Implemented Data Injection (DI) to configure data and implement different components.
- Configured different handler mappings, controller and view resolvers in the spring configuration file.
- Generate web service using WSDL (bottom- up approach).
- Get response from SIM web service and handle the response at front side in application UI.
- Worked on source code management tools such as SVN.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Incorporated entitlement checks in the entire session bean. Created and deployed numerous Session and Entity beans.
- Involved in design, development, Object Oriented Analysis and testing the application.
- Developed Action Servlet, Action Form, Action Class, Java Beans classes using Struts Framework.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate.
- Configured connection pools for the database and interacted with the database by configuring the data source in hibernate configuration file.
- Used XML for the data exchange and used DOM parser to extract and read the required information from the XML.
- Implementing the model part of MVC architecture by developing hibernate value objects to map the database tables and configured them in mapping xml files.
- Configured JMS and JNDI in Rational Application Developer.
- Used commons and log4j logging framework.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
Environment: Struts, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, Java script, JSP, Servlet, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, XML, and Eclipse IDE.
- Attended JAD sessions to gather requirements.
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared the Design documents.
- Used java patterns in designing the components of the various layers.
- Involved in designing UI and middle tier components (JSP, Servlets, Struts, Beans and EJBs)
- Created new custom tags.
- Used UML for components design using Rational Rose
- Involved in coding the UI and middle tier components.
- Involved in creating and modifying the configuration files using HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML
- Involved in creating Unit test cases and Unit testing of the application using JUnit
- Involved in all phases of the application development.
- SQL and PL/SQL were extensively used to get the data from DB.
- SQL queries and Stored Procedures were written to get data from various tables.
- SQL joins were used extensively in order to get the data from number of tables depending on various conditions
- Built java applications using ANT
- Involved in fixing the defects that were logged during testing.