- Over 7+ of total IT experience involving Designing, Programming and Testing of various web applications using Java, J2EE, front - end technologies, XML and Databases.
- Hand on experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA and OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Over 5+ years of work experience in CQ5/AEM (5.4, 5.6, 6.1) application design, development and administration and integration.
- Designed and Developed Application Leveraging advanced techniques in CQ5 DAM (Digital Asset Management), CQ5 Search and Tagging framework, SOLR Search, Adobe Scene7, Cq5 workflows, Cq5 Campaigns, Cq5 components and templates, Cq5 User and group management.
- Strong experience with setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Excellent work experience in CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, template development, Component Development and installation of author and Publish instances.
- Proficient in CQ formats, parts and work processes. Created custom CQ parts on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST construct web advancement system with respect to top of JCR), CRX (Day's business JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day's most recent suite of WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration applications)
- Proficient in building Web User Interface (UI) using HTML5, DHTML, table less XHTML, CSS3 and Java Script that follows W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Good web page design skills using HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, jQuery and Java Script.
- Experienced in using RDBMS like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL Database Triggers, Cursors, Packages, Stored procedures, Functions and Exceptions.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Experience Working with Agile Methodologies for development Process in different way of approaches like SCRUM, Iterative.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies like JQUERY, EXTJS, JSON.
- Proficiency in developing secure web applications and server side development.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE
Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF 2.0, Facelets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS 1.1/MQ series, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Databases Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, MS SQL, Sybase.
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux, MAC OS
Content management: Adobe CQ 5.4/5.5, AEM 5.6.1, AEM 6.0, AEM 6.1
Application Server: Web Logic, Jboss and Tomcat, Web Servers
Applications/Tools: JIRA, Eclipse, Mavern.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Adobe CQ5/AEM Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) of components and templates, in responsive design, across major browsers in both Touch UI/Classic UI.
- Involved in the integration of Adobe Site Catalyst to AEM 6.1.
- Development of static website pages, presentation pages, category presentation pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5.
- Used Apache Maven for build automation, worked on models using java beans, GIT is used as a distribution revision control for CQ5, provided rating to user to familiarize them the design and usage of the system
- Experienced in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Developed the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Implemented the User/Application flow documents and Involved in extensive coding in Java, J2EE, JSP using Struts, Spring Hibernate framework, Adobe CQ5/AEM using CRXDE lite, REST SOAP for Web Services.
- Created components using Sightly HTML Templating Language by replacing the Traditional Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Developed Java components for Adobe CQ5 CMS (Content Management System), set up all the dependent properties required for the application to an XML file and can also modify the property values and set the values to the Nodes.
- Custom workflow was developed to trigger whenever user is created. This workflow adds two properties to the user node to make the user as a lead.
- Expert in developing and deploying java code via OSGI bundle.
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Integrated LDAP with AEM for user access to CMS system for authoring, publishing and work-flow management.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ/AEM product suite used DAM for image management.
Environment: Adobe CQ5.5, CQ5, CQ Tagging, Workflow, Java, J2EE, Apache HTTP Server, SOAP and REST Web Services, LDAP, Servlets, log4j, HTML, JSP, GIT, XPATH, HTML, CSS, JQUERY.Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Adobe CQ5 Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of CQ5 Templates, Components, Security Configuration, Performance Configuration, Load Balancing, High Availability Performance, Dispatcher Configurations, OSGi Services.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages' html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Extensive Interaction with Client for XML/JSON based External Web Services.
- Experience on Database, Web Services, Ajax Framework, JQuery, Bootstrap2.0
- Work-flow Implementation
- Worked on AEM to create components which can be used to create other websites using those components.
- Developing complex components using listeners, services and servlets to enable business people to develop websites effectively.
- Modifying websites to make them suitable for AEM.
- Using HTML5, CSS3 and BOOTSTRAP to develop webpage.
- Practical Knowledge and experience on Database, Ajax Framework, JQuery, Bootstrap2.0.
- Implementing responsive websites.
- Build and Release Management in CQ using Maven and SVN.
- Developed custom components related to PARSYS using CRXDE lite for the component structure and used CRXDE, Eclipse IDE for scripting.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
Environment: Adobe CQ5.5, CQ5 DAM, CQ Tagging, Workflow, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, Apache HTTP Server, SOAP and REST Web Services, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HT ML, JSP, TOAD, UML, AJAX, log4j, Linux.Confidential
Adobe CQ5 Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating the web pages of the company including home page and related pages to it. Template and component creation for every page using AEM 5.6, managing the components using front end technologies, creating the bundles in eclipse, and deployment using maven were part of roles and responsibilities.
- Developing Pages/Templates/Components in Eclipse/CRXDE Lite.
- Integrating backend jobs with CQ5 for daily interest rates, APR etc.
- Development of modules and OSGI bundles.
- Export/Import of Content via package manager.
- Working knowledge on Importing, Exporting CQ Packages & Bundles.
- Exposure to dispatcher configurations as part of AEM website architecture
- Created web-services both restful and soap based from scratch.
- Integrated pre-existed Web Services written on .NET Framework.
- Worked on Model using JavaBean.
- Extensively used Hibernate Criteria and HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to do CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) on the backend database (Oracle)
- Developed code to send and receive messages to/from MQ (queue)
- Used Apache Maven for build automation.
- Logged the application using log4j for easier debug and maintenance.
Environment: Adobe CQ5, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, JSP, Ext JS, Angular JS, Maven, Apache, dispatcher, JIRA, Eclipse, File Vault.Confidential
Java UI Developer
- Involved in designing modules and documenting them as a Module Design Document (MDD).
- Worked on both front end using JSP, spring framework and back end part using EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Persisted common application level data like domain libraries using Cache.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS.
- Maintained CSS and HTML, XSL, XSLT, JAVA SCRIPT, JSF, Angular JS, for designing Webpages.
- Hibernate was used as admin tool persistence framework.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed JSP's, strictly confining to the policy of no java use in them by using JSTL.
- Presentation tier of the application was built completely on Spring/Struts (For the Admin App).
- Page Navigation, Java bean management and input validation is taken care by JSF.
- Used Spring Tags, Struts Tag Libraries, and Validators in the development.
- Used Spring-Core and Spring-AOP.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Framework for productive application development by reducing development time, complexities and increase flexibility.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework to use with different clients including Web & Mobile.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions and actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages and used XML parsers for data retrieval. Also, Developed and consumed REST base web services.
- Test driven development approach was used and hence worked intensively on developing test cases.
- Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
Environment: Java, Spring, Spring RESTful, Spring DATA, Oracle, Hibernate, Mockito, DB Unit, Tomcat, Putty, HP Performance Manager, Nagios, Soap UI, Gradle, Apache CXF.