- Over 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications using Core Java/J2EE.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed applications using Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans.
- Experience in developing Web based GUI’s using JSP, HTML, Flash 8.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like EJB 2.1.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) by using Rational Rose.
- Expertise in design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Experience in frameworks like Hibernate framework, and spring framework.
- Expertise in various components in spring such as IOC, AOP.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Tool to access Database.
- Good experience with JUnit in performing unit test and determining the application functionality.
- Worked on Onsite and Offshore Projects using Agile Project Management methodologies. Coordinated the projects from Onsite and from Offshore.
- Experience with versioning tools like Clear case, CVS.
- Used Clear Quest as a Bug Fixing tool.
- Expertise in implementing web apps using JBoss and Tomcat application Server.
- Good Working knowledge of ANT, Log4J.
- Proficient with various J2EE IDE’s like Eclipse 3.4/3.5, and NetBeans.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL and writing queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2 UDB 6.5, SQL Server 2005 and MySQL.
- Expertise in Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, MS - DOS.
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE,JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring, JDBC, JMS, MQ Series, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans, Maven
Web/App. Server: Tomcat 6.0/7.0, WebLogic 9.2, WebSphere 5.0/6.1/8.5.5, JBoss 6.1/7.1
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Spring 2.5/3.2.3 Hibernate 4.0/4.1.9, JUnit, ANT, Log4J, Eclipse 1.0/3.1/3.6, Weblogic Workshop 9.2/10.3, WSAD 5.1, RAD 6.0/7.0, PowerBuilder, CVS, Rational ClearCase, TOAD, Adobe Flash Debugger
WebDevelopment Technologies: JSP, Agile Methodology, Servlets, ANT, JUnit, MQ Series, Action Script, HTML.
RDBMS: ORACLE 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 10.0/11.0, MS Access.
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns.
Sr. Java Developer
- Integrate development work completed by the UI team that is focused on the visualization and user experience of the portal application.
- Involved in reviewing specifications and providing time estimates on the development of deliverables. Setting up the build, configuration and deploying using ANT build tool.
- Involved in Bug Fixing.
- Used Clear Case Version Control for Project Configuration Management.
- Involved in Database Design, Estimation of man hours.
- Involved in Team Work Allocation, Monitoring and Technical Updates.
- Worked with JSP’s, Flash and HTML in order to develop user interface.
- Deployment of the application to JBoss Application Server.
- Performed configuration of Spring Batch Admin Framework.
- Involved in development of WebServices and coding for making Webservice calls to different systems.
- Involved in developing SQL scripts for Oracle.
- Involved in updating the required data in the SQL database to save and update the database using Hibernate.
- Implemented DAO and DTO design patterns during application development.
- Performed Unit testing and performance testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile methodology as part of the project.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Core Java, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java / J2EE Patterns, JUnit, JDK 1.5, Flash, ClearCase, JDBC, ANT, SQL developer, JBoss, WAS(Websphere Application Server), Eclipse (IDE).
- User requirements study, analysis and review of the specifications.
- Extensively used OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- Interaction with the users at all stages of development to ensure that development was as per user specifications.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based Application with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, and JSP.
- Used Spring to integrate Hibernate and for Dependency Injection (IOC).
- Designed and developed a web-based client using J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML and XML using Spring MVC Framework.
- Written Hibernate XML based mapping java classes with db2 and sql Database tables.
- Using Actionscript for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Wrote and deployed EJBs on JBoss application server.
- Used MDBs as a high level abstraction over JMS to execute business logic
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point - point messaging.
- Web Services are used for access Policy and Claim information’s.
- Designed complex application database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using JDBC.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Implemented Java components and deployed under the Jboss server.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, XML, Servlets, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, SOAP, Eclipse3.2 with MyEclipse, Spring, SQL, CVS, Junit, Jboss, Windows, ClearCase.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) . Used Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade and Data Access Object .
- Deployed the application on Web logic, JBoss Application Server 6.0 .
- Understanding the integration requirements for HDFC payment gateway.
- Coordinating with the HDFC team to understand the configuration setting required
- Developing the payment gateway integration code for the IPRU website - online payment module.
- Developing Unit and System Test cases for each module.
- Unit testing of the developed code.
- System testing of all the integrated modules.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) on Client side.
- Communicating with end users regarding their raised issues, if required.
- Providing Production Support and Warranty on Client side.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used SVN for version control for implementing the application.
Environment: J2EE, Weblogic, JBoss, JSP, Servlets, Rational Rose, UML, HTML, JNDI, CVS, Log4J, JUnit, DB2, Windows, Unix, Putty.
- Design & Development of technical specifications using design patterns and OO methodology using UML (Rational Rose).
- Designed Sequence and class diagrams using Rational Rose for all the use cases.
- Developed and tested the application in Eclipse 3.0 test environment and deployed into the server.
- Developed the DAO, Value objects, Business objects to effectively transfer the data.
- Developed servlets, beans for the application and deployed into the WebLogic8.1
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP for User interface.
- Worked with PL/SQL using Oracle10g database.
- Unit testing the components using JUnit, integration and build using ANT.
- Communications with other network systems using XML, XSD.
- Used SVN for maintaining and versioning the Software Configuration.
- Used Rational Rose Clear Quest for defect fixing.