- Over 8 years of Software Development Life Cycle experience in UI Layer, Services Layer, Persistence Layer, DB that includes in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOPS and OOAD concepts.
- Proficient in developing UML/Visio diagrams using case tools like Enterprise Architect,Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Magento, Angular JS andSpring.
- Experience on design patterns such as Session Facade, Business Delegate, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object.
- Worked with Java Swings to create Stand Alone user interfaces
- Proficiency in Service consuming and publishing of JSON based RESTful web services with JWT security tokens.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Heroku, Spring Security, Spring Integration,Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix.
- Hands on experience in implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and web services such as SOAP and REST using WSDL, CXF2, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python Programming language.
- Very good experience with Model2 (MVC) architecture and Jakarta Struts/Tiles. Solid experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like Struts, Maven, ANT, JUnit and Log4J.
- Experienced in frameworks like Struts, JSF, EJB, Adobe Flex, Flash, Adobe Experience Manager
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, VPC,Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, CloudFormation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls to route requests to multipleAWS EC2 instances.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows&UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Experience in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types (UDT), Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes.
- Good knowledge of Spark and Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, YARN, Name Node, DataNode and MapReduce concepts and SpringYarn terminology and the High-Availability of Hadoop Clusters.
- Good Knowledge in Websphere Lombardi Edition v7.2 and IBM BPM
- Experience with DB’s lieMySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and NoSQL DB’s like MongoDB, Marklogic, +etc.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine-tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and open source Apache Axis and Apache HTTP Server.
- Expertise in working on ANT, Maven, Log4j, Mockito, JMock, Test-ng.
- Extensive working knowledge in building the projects using Water Fall, RUP, V models and Agile Practices like Test Driven Development (TTD), Scrum, Sprint.
- Subversion (SVN), CVS, Github and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experience providing training to development teams on how to track, plan and analyze using JIRA .
- Strong Application Integration Experience using Mule ESB with Connectors , Transformations , Routing , ActiveMQ , WebsphereMQ , JMS and RabbitMQ .
- Upgraded Apache Tomcat in Production servers to latest version, configured and tested successfully.
- Hands on experience on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox.
- Knowledge of writing rules directly in the Drools Rule Language (DRL), and decision table.
- Good experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUnit, Automated Testing using Java, Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Webdriver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Hudson, Jenkins and Apache camel.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Hystrix, Spring Heroku, Spring Netflix, Spring Integration, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Yarn
Database Server: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server, MS Access and MySQL, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application Development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Redhat BPM
Testing: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Sr.Java Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Developed using new features of Java8 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and ENUMS.
- Used LINQ to Entity Framework using lambda expressions for communicating between business layer and database and Coded in java 1.8
- Java8 Stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Implemented Multi-Threading using Executor Service concept to pull data concurrently from multiple resources in orderto generate PDF file in a timely manner using open source iText API.
- Developed UI pages withSpring MVC, HTML5, CSS3,and used Boot Strap for creating Web pages.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS1.5 to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Created Mule ESB based Tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to Upstream and Downstream entity data consumers.
- Designed new Dashboards using Lombardi Teamworks for status of incoming and outgoing requests.
- Implemented design patterns such as Session Façade, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Setup Spring 4.x Job by configuring job Tasklets, Quartz Scheduler and Listeners for error handling.
- Developed bean references in Springframework using Dependency Injection (DI)/IOC
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services .
- Used spring boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console andSpringHystrix dashboard
- Produced and consumed centralized Spring Restful Web Services for Enterprise applications to consume in JSON format and in trusted client-server environment
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking,locking, and transactions .
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Micro services has been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services onAmazon Elastic Beanstalk.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins .
- Used MagentoConnector - Connecting to Magento API with java using SOAP .
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the WebLogicApplication Server.
- Used GIT for version control, experience with git-bash and git-hub
- Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed them as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs.
- Created JSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
- Extensively Used Apache Stormto transform unstructured data before it sending into NOSQL Data Base.
- Integrated SoapUI and JMeter Test cases into Maven.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Gitand Cloud Foundry.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Writing Entities in Java, PlayFramework along with named queries to interact with database.
- Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required to implement fine-tuned from DBAs if needed.
- Experienced in Splunk development - Splunk search language, Splunk Web Framework, simple xml, alerts configuration, report building, custom dashboard building and data modelling.
- Worked on Splunk DB Connect APP to load the data into Splunk from Oracle Database.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers.
Sr.Java Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Followed the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in Hash Map, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed AngularJS custom directives, Services for specific functionality on DOM elements.
- Developed spring based presentation layer, Hibernate based DAO layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store images to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Used EJB framework as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Spring Security is used for Authorization like Method Level Authorization and URL Level Authorization.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transactionand used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of data over HTTP.
- Created continuous integration builds using AntJenkins. And deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP protocol to transfer the amount to other application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Worked with users to identify and Document metadata, forms and user profile information for implementation of Enterprise Kofax System for various Business Units.
- Developed the application using design patterns such as Session Facade, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Wrote code Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call and to fetch data from web services via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Used JAX-B parser for marshaling and unmarshaling.
- Worked with Web Sphere Application Server as application server.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Gradle as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the web services, AppDynamics for application health and JMeter for stress testing.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Involved in Creating tables, views, indexes, triggers and developing complex stored procedures in Sybase TSQL
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are used to avoid java expressions.
- Worked on RESTful APIs for HTTP requests between client and server.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Batch to design lightweight and comprehensive solution to the development of batch applications.
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Created the User Interface screens using SpringMVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Developed necessary parsing and XML construction logic using XML parser APIs JAX-B
- Experience in implementing custom monitoring system through Splunk into deployment processes.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT .
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
Environment: Spring MVC, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, REST, Splunk, Hibernate, HTML, Eclipse, STS, XML, JAX-B, GIT, Jenkins, TestNG, Selenium.
Sr. Java/J2ee DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for the entire application using Struts Framework.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.
- Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level and accessed Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO layer.
- Used HQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Transformed, Navigated and Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT.
- Used JMS for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed the view components usingStrutsLogictags and Strutstaglibraries.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator patterns to delegate request to appropriate resources.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views using oracle tools like Toad, and SQL* plus.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedure in using PL/SQL.
- Worked on Linux environment for jobs scheduling for Inbound data on monthly basis.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Deployed application in WebSphereApplication Server and developed usingRational Application Developer.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- The application uses the HTTP protocol to retrieveXMLdocuments.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Spring MVCFramework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code
- Used JDBC-API to communicate with Database.
- Developed SessionBeans for maintaining state of the user sessions.
- Designed and developed the session module using J2EE for existing cold fusion application.
- Written databasestoredprocedures and triggers for data manipulation.
- Administration of IBMWebSphere 5.0.
- Analyzed customer requirements for enhancements and designed User Interface using HTML and java script.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed ANT build scripts to build and deploy application in enterprise archive format (EAR).
- Involved in preparing the detailed design document for the project.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Strutsvalidation rules
- Designed various applets using JBuilder and deployed them on Weblogic Application server.
- Used EJB framework as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used CVS for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.